GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 23:58   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1883229
Thanks Meter: 0
not able to unlock E3300l

hi, I just bought a box from GPG following this link Z3X-Box Samsung Plus LG Edition by GPG

after receiving the box, i download the latest shell, install the box driver, and managed to install the smartcard driver on my win7 for 32, and Samsung 2G Tool v 3.5.0040 .

And following the instructions on this forum, open the shell, go to setting and run card wizard to register the card(i think this is the purpose of running this wizard ), and i click "Register now" right behind the "Register "z3xfile:" protocol at startup"(nobody tells me to do this, just i think i should do it, am i doing it wrong?) ,

And one more thing, do i have to check for updates first? coz every time I try to updates, it stuck at the checking progress, so i just skipped this step.

the only one major reason i buy this box is to unlock Samsung E3300l, and after done all the above steps, i follow this link
"http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/samsung-gt-e3300-unlock-done-z3x-1604060/"
to try to unlock E3300l,
However, it did not work.
everytime when I insert battery, the phone starts automatically, not go into the TAT mode, I am using C3300k tat cable(one side is RJ45,connect to the box, the other side is connecting to the phone.)

What should I do to make it right?
Or is there any step I am doing it wrong on the above?
Please help me.