GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   Samsung G360t How to enter Unlock Code (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/samsung-g360t-how-enter-unlock-code-2253816/)

alfox 08-14-2017 07:53

Samsung G360t How to enter Unlock Code

Good day team. tried unlocking this model as listed in your new update to be supported via server. it was successful with codes delivered. Now my question is how do we enter the codes to the phone to finally unlock it. thanks and hope to get some help. more power....

jcdes 08-14-2017 08:22

I don't know why they sell credits for "T" models which have App Unlock. That is just not fair play knowing that the code cannot be entered.

blang 08-14-2017 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfox (Post 12638146)
Good day team. tried unlocking this model as listed in your new update to be supported via server. it was successful with codes delivered. Now my question is how do we enter the codes to the phone to finally unlock it. thanks and hope to get some help. more power....

read this : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453...llers-2239482/

link in txt of update.

read colour warning.

credits will be refunded for gt360t and removed from list. seems red warning if not so visible.

Kwesi_Roy_GH 08-14-2017 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfox (Post 12638146)

Reflash phone with different G360T firmware to ask for network unlock code.
The tool is not a machine to perform all your tasks automatically.
You need to use your head to perform simple tasks. Also, fully read update instructions first before use.
If you do not understand the instructions, then don't use.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcdes (Post 12638190)
I don't know why they sell credits for "T" models which have App Unlock. That is just not fair play knowing that the code cannot be entered.

You need to use your head bro.
Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 12638470)

link in txt of update.

read colour warning.

credits will be refunded for gt360t and removed from list. seems red warning if not so visible.

Please blang, don't remove this feature. There are a lot of technicians who read simple instructions and know how to go about dealing with such problems with this feature on this model. We need it pleaseeeeeee.

yobb 08-14-2017 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH (Post 12638562)
You need to use your head to perform simple tasks. Also, fully read update instructions first before use.

Please blang, don't remove this feature. There are a lot of technicians who read simple instructions and know how to go about dealing with such problems with this feature on this model. We need it pleaseeeeeee.

Your advising someone that has been long time in this business, have you unlock that kind of phone? Your advice is amazing but contradicts blangs statemet? Use your head too....

Kwesi_Roy_GH 08-14-2017 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobb (Post 12638598)
Your advising someone that has been long time in this business, have you unlock that kind of phone? Your advice is amazing but contradicts blangs statemet? Use your head too....

I'm not here for unhealthy argument bro.
There is no way I will perform 'read codes via server' operation for phones that do not ask for code like the device unlock app and sprint phones unless there is a firmware to reflash phone to ask for code.
And possibly some of these phones can be reflashed to ask for code.
If you don't know how to go about them, ask. There are a lot of technicians with more experience than you and they will never perform 'read code via server' operation when they know it's impossible to enter code. You don't need someone to tell you that. That's simple usage of the head.

alfox 08-14-2017 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH (Post 12638562)

Thanks for the advice bro. Dont u think i know that? I have common sense. The purpose of this post was to clarify things up. Whats the use of product support if we dont post here. Just chill okay? Use my head? I guess im using my head considering that ive been in this business for more than a decade now. Coz if not then i may not be here anymore. 😜

alfox 08-14-2017 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 12638470)

link in txt of update.

read colour warning.

Thanks blang for the clarification. As always best support. Thanks for the refund. I hope in your next update there will be an option to unlock it directly and not via codes even if with server credit deduction. Thanks and more power.👍🏻

jcdes 08-14-2017 16:49

Quote:

The problem is that it has been said all over the forum that you can flash fw that will ask for codes but no service and once original fw is flashed back the phone is locked again. If there is another method then it should be in the unlock instructions I guess.