GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 15:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1744748
Thanks Meter: 752
Donate money to this user
Samsung Galaxy S6 Backup EFS Tool

Hi Forum,

Before you start messing with your new shinny device.. use this took to backup your efs and necessary files....

GS6_EFS_Backup_Restore_v1.0

Credits to Mr. Wolf from xda....

HOW TO BACKUP GALAXY S6 EFS PARTITION
  1. Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S6 and connect it your PC.
    └ Also make sure you’ve a working installation of ADB on your PC.
  2. Unzip the EFS backup tool zip file you downloaded above (GS6_EFS_Backup_Restore_v1.0.zip).
  3. Unlock your Galaxy S6 and keep its screen On.
  4. Double-click/Run the efs.bat file and follow the onscreen instructions on the command prompt window.
    That was easy, right?
    Once the backup is complete. Save the backup file to a safe place, upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox so that it’s always kept safe.
  5. Restore EFS Partition?
    Restoring is easy too. Put the EFS partition backup file to the folder where your efs.bat is, and then double-click/run the efs.bat file and select the Restore option. Your EFS partition will be restored.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ysr84 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-09-2015, 17:08   #2 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Member: 2273678
Thanks Meter: 293
Thank you ysr84 for this post
Old 04-09-2015, 17:11   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr84 View Post
Hi Forum,

Before you start messing with your new shinny device.. use this took to backup your efs and necessary files....

GS6_EFS_Backup_Restore_v1.0

Credits to Mr. Wolf from xda....

HOW TO BACKUP GALAXY S6 EFS PARTITION
  1. Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S6 and connect it your PC.
    └ Also make sure you’ve a working installation of ADB on your PC.
  2. Unzip the EFS backup tool zip file you downloaded above (GS6_EFS_Backup_Restore_v1.0.zip).
  3. Unlock your Galaxy S6 and keep its screen On.
  4. Double-click/Run the efs.bat file and follow the onscreen instructions on the command prompt window.
    That was easy, right?
    Once the backup is complete. Save the backup file to a safe place, upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox so that it’s always kept safe.
  5. Restore EFS Partition?
    Restoring is easy too. Put the EFS partition backup file to the folder where your efs.bat is, and then double-click/run the efs.bat file and select the Restore option. Your EFS partition will be restored.

Where u get it? From xda? And there is nothing new u can use efs pro does same thing. Oh I am sorry I forgot ecs87 didn't tell u this:
Old 04-09-2015, 17:26   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

here it is

How to Backup and Restore EFS partition (IMEI) on Galaxy S6

Samsung Galaxy S6 ??? EFS Partition ???? Backup/Restore ??????????????? Tool [Download] | Myanmar Mobile App Store
The Following User Says Thank You to jawi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2015, 17:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 489331
Thanks Meter: 1,141
Donate money to this user
why need double post
Old 04-09-2015, 18:02   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulka2003 View Post
why need double post
Becs of this

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453...l#post10957418
Old 04-09-2015, 21:11   #7 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Red face

Jawi appears to have a lot of time up his hands. Everywhere I see ysr84 comment, Jawi has to be there trying to shun him. Guess that makes him " "
Old 04-09-2015, 22:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowahawk View Post
That is so cute. XDA and others had already known about cp logging long before then. But if that is what you need to feel important. Congratulations!!!
Yah xda knew cp logging since 5 yrs. what abt u since how long u know this? Don't tell me that u knew this since u borni know u always talk big word. Oh yah big word. What abt ur office in vagas did u clean ur office? Becs u already said ur employes are on vacation. Who knows they are on vacation or talking enemployment. And what abt ur Dog who looks like a street cat. And ur BMW which u buy from one$ store. And ur blackjack table. Which u get from garage sell and what else u told me? Yah u also have 10 thousand and 2 customers but u r using public cert. Listen u brainless u still didn't finger out why u getting msl error when u try to repair 5.0. Which shows how Junius u R. There is small thing which u don't understand.
Old 04-09-2015, 22:14   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F_X View Post
Jawi appears to have a lot of time up his hands. Everywhere I see ysr84 comment, Jawi has to be there trying to shun him. Guess that makes him " "
Yah I have lot of time u have a problem for this? And where did u see I was trying to shun ysr84? Only one place I comment becs he said I was begging for the cert N I told him show me one post where I was begging for the cert. Becs I remember I never ask any one to give me the cert. So if u don't know the story don't put ur nose there. U got it?
Old 04-09-2015, 23:26   #10 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawi View Post
Yah I have lot of time u have a problem for this? And where did u see I was trying to shun ysr84? Only one place I comment becs he said I was begging for the cert N I told him show me one post where I was begging for the cert. Becs I remember I never ask any one to give me the cert. So if u don't know the story don't put ur nose there. U got it?
Not a problem at all, it's what you do with your time that affects YOU in the end. I only get one thing, respect. You want respect, then show respect. Don't go around the forums following ysr84. If you never asked for a cert then it's okay, let it be. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, just be the best you can be. Above all, always be humble
Old 04-09-2015, 23:45   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2359179
Thanks Meter: 34
[QUOTE=F_X;10977394]Not a problem at all, it's what you do with your time that affects YOU in the end. I only get one thing, respect. You want respect, then show respect. Don't go around the forums following ysr84. If you never asked for a cert then it's okay, let it be. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, just be the best you can be. Above all, always be humble [/

I think they both have a problem
Old 04-09-2015, 23:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Not a problem at all, it's what you do with your time that affects YOU in the end. I only get one thing, respect. You want respect, then show respect. Don't go around the forums following ysr84. If you never asked for a cert then it's okay, let it be. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, just be the best you can be. Above all, always be humble
Listen my dear I don't have problem with anyone ok. And I try to respect everybody who don't respect me then I also don't respect. And agian u r telling me that I am following ysr84. How u can say that? I don't need to follow any one ok. And agian I am telling u if u don't know the whole story then don't put ur nose got it?
Old 04-10-2015, 00:10   #13 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

It's understandable, but why carry on with this? Allow me to extend my apologies and retreat. I get one thing, you shouldn't let things get to you that easily. Have a good day, thank you for your time
Old 04-10-2015, 00:34   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
It's understandable, but why carry on with this? Allow me to extend my apologies and retreat. I get one thing, you shouldn't let things get to you that easily. Have a good day, thank you for your time
Thks bro u seem to be a nice guy. As I said I try to respect everyone. Plus try to respect this forum. This is the gr8 forum where we all come N help each other. I don't wanna hurt any one.
Old 04-10-2015, 00:46   #15 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawi View Post
Thks bro u seem to be a nice guy. As I said I try to respect everyone. Plus try to respect this forum. This is the gr8 forum where we all come N help each other. I don't wanna hurt any one.
Thank you as well bro. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot and as you said, we should be here to help one another, not to pull back on each other. You're right, no one should feel accomplished when they hurt someone. Better yet, we could accomplish greater things if we all worked together