Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-22-2013, 08:58||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanks Meter: 45
Samsung Rex 70 S3802 succesfully flash by Z3x
flash file Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: S3802DDMC3.rar
flasher Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: S3802_flashtool_e2_v4.102.zip
Notice: You have to know that we are not responsible for any error may happen during the update, So you can update your device on your own risk.
Downloads & Tools:
- Samsung S3802 REX 70 DUOS Firmware Package (Extract after downloading).
- Samsung S3802 FlashTool (Extract after downloading).
- Suitable USB cable for Samsung S3802.
- A computer with Windows OS installed.
Samsung S3802 REX 70 Firmware Update Steps:
- Turn off the device and take out its SIM and memory cards.
- From the flasher folder run FlashTool_E2.exe
- Now open the extracted firmware folder and you will see 5 files, Drag and drop them at the flashtool window in this order:
- Now Check these settings:
Custom Order (Must be checked).
Erases Calibration! : Select (Unconditional erase each area before write).
Baud Rate: 921600
Communication Driver: IMC USB Driver.
- Now you can click on Next button, And a new window will appear.
- Click on Start USB1 button.
- Now you have to connect your Samsung S3802 REX 70 Duos to PC using the USB cable.
- There are more than one way to connect your phone, You can try any one of the following:
1- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Home key then connect the USB cable to it.
2- With the phone's battery in, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys, Then connect the USB cable to it.
3- Connect the USB cable to phone without battery, After it is detected you can insert the battery.
- When Windows detects the device it will ask for Drivers, So you have to browse for the FlashUSB_Driver_1_0_1_0 folder inside the FlashTool folder.
- After the FlashTool starts the update process you have to wait for some minutes.
- When the operation is done, You will see a Success word, And that means it was done right.
- Disconnect the USB cable from phone.
- With your Samsung Star 3 Duos on, Do a full reset by this code *2767*3855#
- Now when your phone restart it will be ready for using with its new firmware.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kishore ch For This Useful Post:
|09-22-2013, 11:37||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2008
Thanks Meter: 112
The Following User Says Thank You to raselcox For This Useful Post:
|12-14-2013, 09:32||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Thanks Meter: 23
mr kailash procedure in picture is correct only
not which is below taken from tsar
The Following User Says Thank You to talwaria For This Useful Post: