Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-20-2017, 15:31||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thanks Meter: 453
Samsung sm-n910w8 unlock done but ask code
1. Phone must be powered on.
2. Type *#0808# and select 'DM+MODEM+ADB'.
3. Type *#9090# and choose 'DM/DUN over HSIC' (ignore it, if it's not available).
4. Reboot phone.
Or use 'Activate Diag' function from 'Repair' tab.
5. Connect USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Select Samsung diagnostic port in port settings.
7. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock.
Selected model: SM-N910W8
Selected port: COM44 SAMSUNG Mobile USB Serial Port
Software version: 27.8
Reading phone info...
Reading IMEI... Ok
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.8
I HAVE ENTERD ALL TYPE OF DEFAULT CODE
BUT SAME CODE ERROR