Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-25-2016, 21:44||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanks Meter: 10
Samsung SM-S550TL still unvalid sim
1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G550FY
Software version: 27.1
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM12
Reading phone info... ok
AP version: S550TLUDU1APG1
CSC version: S550TLTFN1APG1
CP version: S550TLUDU1APG1
Product code: XXXXXXXXXXXTFN
Phone SN: RV8H90LAFPH
Unique number: CQN0016BC9B0C73
Reading IMEI... ok
IMEI: 35XXXXXXXXXXXX1 (SIGN: OK)
Reading data from phone... ok
Rebooting phone... ok
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.1
|12-10-2016, 00:39||#6 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2014
Thanks Meter: 225
You may try to use the same method as the Tracfone S6 & Note 5 Unlock (Yes Domestic Unlock, well international as well), I fortunately got a few of these in my hands today, will advise results...
Last edited by F_X; 12-10-2016 at 00:46.