Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-25-2016, 06:43||#42 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jul 2006
Thanks Meter: 4,916
1. Power on the phone.
2. Type *#0808# and select 'DM+MODEM+ADB'.
3. Type *#9090# and select 'DM/DUN over HSIC'.
Or use 'Activate Diag' function from 'Repair' tab.
4. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
5. Select diagnostic port in port settings.
6. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-J500H
Selected port: COM9 SAMSUNG Mobile USB Serial Port
Software version: 27.0
Reading phone info...
Reading IMEI... ok
Unlocking... error (0)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.0