GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2018, 20:59   #316 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 93
Member: 575293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellfonepimp View Post
I havent seen an answer to transferring credits from old to new, I have 5 remaining credits and cant use them. Are we just supposed to lose money? Can someone help please, thank you.

Someone answered me in a thread I started, I contacted my vendor that I purchased the credits from and it could not be completed. What you are supposed to do instead of just buying credits is give them your login to the server and they will apply credits to that account.


Now what service costs 5 credits that I can use this on?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 13:22   #317 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 43
Member: 1467041
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Will Samsung G955F unlocking only READ CODE VIA SERVER ??

how can I buy credits
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 14:48   #318 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
MUKESH RAJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: My Gsm 24
Posts: 4,488
Member: 1084080
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,167
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu-Fu View Post
Will Samsung G955F unlocking only READ CODE VIA SERVER ??

how can I buy credits


You Can Buy From here : https://www.mygsm24.com/z3x-credits-pack






BR,
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MUKESH RAJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 15:46   #319 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 35
Member: 1084460
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1609589
Thanks Meter: 9
Model: SM-N950U
AP version: N950USQU4CRF3
CSC version: N950UOYN4CRF3
CP version: N950USQU4CRF3
Product code: TMB
Phone SN: R28J94DK55N
IMEI: 358505083676367/35850508367636
Unique number: CE0717178DB4672F027E
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 358505083676367
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.33.4


i have unlock this imei via t-mobile server with z3x after 40 days set relocked
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:11   #320 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 11
Member: 2196358
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
can i buy ****** credits?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:39   #321 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
arabie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: under my chair
Posts: 773
Member: 699870
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1647674
Thanks Meter: 65
I have Samsung G950U after unlock still invalid sim but the my 10 credits has gone.
any solution pls?




i need help
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:45   #322 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
arabie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: under my chair
Posts: 773
Member: 699870
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1647674
Thanks Meter: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabie View Post
I have Samsung G950U after unlock still invalid sim but the my 10 credits has gone.
any solution pls?




i need help
Model: SM-G950U
AP version: G950USQU4CRE9
CSC version: G950UOYN4CRE9
CP version: G950USQU4CRE9
Product code: TMB
Phone SN: R28J40L1KWN
IMEI: 357753080783619
Unique number: 988837374538424249
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 357753080783619


LOGS

[ 8/2/2018 12:10:08 PM ] Checking Login and Password... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:10 PM ] Ballance: 35 crd.
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:51 PM ] You have 35 credit(s) left. This operation takes 10 credits.Continue? Yes
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:52 PM ] Waiting ADB device... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:53 PM ] Reading phone info...
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:54 PM ] Model: SM-G950U
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:54 PM ] Android version: 8.0.0
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:55 PM ] PDA version: G950USQU4CRE9
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:55 PM ] CSC version: G950UOYN4CRE9
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:56 PM ] Phone version: G950USQU4CRE9
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:57 PM ] Product code: SM-G950UZVATMB
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:57 PM ] CSC country code: USA
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:58 PM ] CSC sales code: TMB
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:58 PM ] Phone SN: R28J40L1KWN
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:59 PM ] IMEI: 357753080783619
[ 8/2/2018 12:10:59 PM ] HW version: REV1.0
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:00 PM ] RF cal date: 2017.04.07
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:01 PM ] Chip name: MSM8998
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:02 PM ] Modem board: MSM8998
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:02 PM ] Security patch: 2018-06-01
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:03 PM ] Boot Warranty bit: 0
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:05 PM ] Searching Samsung diag port... detected COM92
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:07 PM ] Reading phone info... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:08 PM ] Reading data from phone... error (0), skip
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:08 PM ] Rebooting phone... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:14 PM ] Waiting ADB device... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:35 PM ] Rebooting phone... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:11:41 PM ] Waiting ADB device... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:01 PM ] Waiting for device to become ready... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:05 PM ] Initialization zTool... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:07 PM ] Running zTool, please wait...
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:08 PM ] Start... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:13 PM ] Initialization... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:16 PM ] Generate and check client proof... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:16 PM ] Verify proof by client... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:17 PM ] Reading data from phone... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:21 PM ] Rebooting to upload... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:12:25 PM ] Searching Ramdump interface... COM62 detected
[ 8/2/2018 12:13:13 PM ] Reading data from phone... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:13:31 PM ] Calculating... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:13:33 PM ] Searching server... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:10 PM ] Waiting for server answer...
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:12 PM ] Operation aborted
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:12 PM ]
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:44 PM ] Operation: Unlock
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:45 PM ] Selected model: SM-G950U
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:45 PM ] Selected port: COM7 Z3X BOX Serial Port
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:45 PM ] Software version: 33.5
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:45 PM ]
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:47 PM ] Checking Login and Password... OK
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:50 PM ] Ballance: 25 crd.
[ 8/2/2018 12:14:56 PM ] You have 25 credit(s) left. This operation takes 10 credits.Continue? No
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:30   #323 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
MUKESH RAJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: My Gsm 24
Posts: 4,488
Member: 1084080
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3,167
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahalul View Post
can i buy ****** credits?



You Can Buy From here : https://www.mygsm24.com/z3x-credits-pack






BR,
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:10   #324 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 29
Member: 310638
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
please read before order
DO NOT READ CODES FOR VERIZON OR SPRINT OR TMB PHONES. DO NOT LOSE YOUR TIME AND CREDITS. WE DO NOT REFUND CODE.
THIS PHONES ARE NOT ACCEPT NORMAL FREZZZ OR NETWORK CODES.
your phone its t mobile usa do not order
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 16:46   #325 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 34
Member: 783424
Status: Offline
Sonork: 010879
Thanks Meter: 0
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Type *#0808# and select 'DM + MODEM + ADB' (or 'DM + ACM + ADB').
4. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
5. Select device in ADB settings.
6. Press 'Unlock TMB via Server' button for direct unlock, write your login and password in window if it will appear.
(Login and password will be saved as default after first input and can be changed in settings)

Operation: Unlock
Selected model: SM-J327T1
Software version: 33.5

Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 45 crd.
You have 45 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-J327T1
Android version: 7.0
PDA version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
CSC version: J327T1TMK2ARE1
Phone version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
Product code: SM2J327TZSATMK
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMK
Phone SN: RV8K60BMMSH
IMEI: 355417098652917
HW version: REV0.1
RF cal date: 20180611
Chip name: EXYNOS7570
Modem board: SHANNON305
Security patch: 2018-05-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM828
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-J327T1
AP version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
CSC version: J327T1TMK2ARE1
CP version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
Product code: TMK
Phone SN: RV8K60BMMSH
IMEI: 355417098652917
Unique number: CQE00FC5DE41745
Checking data... OK
Searching server... error
could not connect to server

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.33.5
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 19:38   #326 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 20,775
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 176,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by makinloveS View Post
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Type *#0808# and select 'DM + MODEM + ADB' (or 'DM + ACM + ADB').
4. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
5. Select device in ADB settings.
6. Press 'Unlock TMB via Server' button for direct unlock, write your login and password in window if it will appear.
(Login and password will be saved as default after first input and can be changed in settings)

Operation: Unlock
Selected model: SM-J327T1
Software version: 33.5

Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 45 crd.
You have 45 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-J327T1
Android version: 7.0
PDA version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
CSC version: J327T1TMK2ARE1
Phone version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
Product code: SM2J327TZSATMK
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMK
Phone SN: RV8K60BMMSH
IMEI: 355417098652917
HW version: REV0.1
RF cal date: 20180611
Chip name: EXYNOS7570
Modem board: SHANNON305
Security patch: 2018-05-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM828
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-J327T1
AP version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
CSC version: J327T1TMK2ARE1
CP version: J327T1UVS2ARE1
Product code: TMK
Phone SN: RV8K60BMMSH
IMEI: 355417098652917
Unique number: CQE00FC5DE41745
Checking data... OK
Searching server... error
could not connect to server

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.33.5
try later. check internet connection.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 14:30   #327 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 46
Member: 64971
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
credits for Lg

hi all;

i would like to ask about user and pass for z3x server , is it working for lg and sam?

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 18:42   #328 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 46
Member: 64971
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshi View Post
hi all;

i would like to ask about user and pass for z3x server , is it working for lg and sam?

BR
Yes the same

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 18:15   #329 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Member: 2095982
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, I forgot a passwoed for my account with a credits. How can I reset it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 22:06   #330 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Cuba
Posts: 11
Member: 2788419
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
The server keeps eating my credits without unlocking the phones U really need to fix this there are some of us (specialy cubans) that had a hard time to acquiring those credits. Please Please fix this problem and change the algorithm first look for de imei of the phone to see if its already payed and then check user and password, because, at least in my case, I do not use a single user, I buy 1 with 50 credits every time.
Regards and keep doig a great work like always
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.17863 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO