GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 12:41   #166 (permalink)

Member: 886503
Thanks Meter: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by creconinfo View Post
Totally agree with you....
We got UNLOCK CODE within 1-24 hours by IMEI service, which cost approx 5-10 USD.
I think that price should be 5 credit or low by z3x method.
All the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoshidage View Post
It is expensive my friend, I will tell you why, lets say you have a client, they have an S8, I had one actually, that was with Telus. They purchased the code from the internet directly (retail price) ex. ebay, and they got the code for 10.00USD within 24 hours. And this is RETAIL price, not wholesale price. When a credit system is made, it has to be built in a way that is cheap for us people that do unlock for clients, and must be cheaper than outside price, otherwise whats the point of making money, you make nothing.

Thats not how business works, clients are not stupid these days, they will see our price here for 14.00 or 14.70, and then, what you going to charge them 40.00? Nobody will unlock for that crazy price. When you have the market thats doing the same job example imei unlock for 10.00USD, even at that price they making 5.00USD profit or so.

You cannot make business like that. I had a guy before the S8 came out, all the Samsung models, Canada and USA he was unlocking them for me for 5.00USD each, and that was my price, and selling them for 10.00USD online and they all made money, even though my profit margin was small.

If you ask me the 5 credits for 7.00 is reasonable in the promo as a fixed price is reasonable. 14.00USD wholesale price is not a deal, yes its cheaper than MSL and all that, but at the same time, its not a business where you can make money out of it.

Unless its some kind of rare carrier or something like that, then maybe. And I do understand also the hard work involved. But it has to be a cake that everyone can have equal share.

Im sure if you are in this business like me you can agree.
Don't know where you live but here the cost at client it's 75-90 € if client want china price then go to china farmer.... If client go bulk 100+ the price it's 15€ no offese but the prices you write are brain less and probabily this is why this business it's dead years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to blended For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2017, 22:28   #167 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1384446
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blended View Post
Don't know where you live but here the cost at client it's 75-90 € if client want china price then go to china farmer.... If client go bulk 100+ the price it's 15€ no offese but the prices you write are brain less and probabily this is why this business it's dead years ago.
Brainless, ya that makes sense mate. Seems like you are the brainless one here. Your sentence doesn't even make sense what you are trying to say. And my business is excellent. I have more than 10 stores. I dont only rely on Z3X unlock, I have lots of wholesalers.

We are focusing more on the USA and Canada, and everywhere else. China farmer, who do you think is behind the Z3X its all Chinese bro lol and you insult them too.

It clearly shows that you do not have a retail business or any other kind of other business.

Go check prices here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ng+s8&_sacat=0

Most unlocks are about 10.00 USD that to fully unlock with IMEI no cable no direct plug unlock.

I dont know where you live, but if thats the price of your country then what can I tell you, they are screwing people with those crazy prices. Usually to unlock the phone from many cell phone carries in the USA or Canada, is usually from 20-30USD. I deal with clients everyday.

This is why people get these unlocks for 10USD from the IMEI unlocking method. If this cost 10.00USD and z3x cost 14.00USD what you gonna make?

Maybe for your country its worth it, for everyone else its not worth it, MOST PEOPLE live in a place where the price is priced normally.

I deal with wholesalers and retailers, dont teach me business. I have been in this business way longer than you have.

No need to make stupid comments, stay on topic no need for insulting other members here.

Last edited by ayoshidage; 07-07-2017 at 22:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 09:37   #168 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 595864
Thanks Meter: 163
hello

reading this thread since few days ago and wondering why so much noise...

thought adding some lines here, maybe will help (me) and others understand Z3X New Policy

1. this credit system is not compulsory, no special activation required, and no annual fees. so you still can unlock online and offline tons of sams

2. z3x team got it quite right with 7 USD, if this credit system helps avoid fast copy-paste from other teams, but make it 14 usd since AUG 1st, it means greed...

3. lazy boys and those who cant wait for code will pay anyway, but those know market and can wait will order code for 10 usd or less

4. seeing lots of errors from logs posted here, and considering future price is not really worth buying credits now unless you have bulk (20 pcs or more)

5. i guess Other Samsung Teams (Octop...) made quite money with their credit system, so Z3X decided is time to go this way

6. feel sorry for those from some countries who's customers really cant afford to pay at least 8 USD now or future 16 USD to unlock sam

Last edited by blang; 07-08-2017 at 16:56.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nbkappa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 10:41   #169 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1740779
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbkappa View Post
hello

reading this thread since few days ago and wondering why so much noise...

thought adding some lines here, maybe will help (me) and others understand Z3X New Policy

1. this credit system is not compulsory, no special activation required, and no annual fees. so you still can unlock online and offline tons of sams

2. z3x team got it quite right with 7 USD, if this credit system helps avoid fast copy-paste from other teams, but make it 14 usd since AUG 1st, it means greed...

3. lazy boys and those who cant wait for code will pay anyway, but those know market and can wait will order code for 10 usd or less

4. seeing lots of errors from logs posted here, and considering future price is not really worth buying credits now unless you have bulk (20 pcs or more)

5. i guess Other Samsung Teams (Octop...) made quite money with their credit system, so Z3X decided is time to go this way

6. feel sorry for those from some countries who's customers really cant afford to pay at least 8 USD now or future 16 USD to unlock sam
Well said, I have been thinking the same thing ever since this erupted. And you are absolutely correct plenty of options out there and not smart to depend on just one tool anyway so no point in getting all worked up just move on.

Last edited by blang; 07-08-2017 at 16:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to vaevictus0321 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 11:16   #170 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 506398
Thanks Meter: 3
a800j unlock this credit sever
Old 07-09-2017, 09:14   #171 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7994
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
just reset phone and try again.
if same problem contact with me in sonork.
Hi
i did it and flsh the phone
what you see is after i did it
ido
Old 07-09-2017, 14:29   #172 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,557
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by satech_gsm View Post
This is cool... 50 Credit pack is ok! Plz we still need more model to be added. e.g SM-A720F etc
this solution only for new qualcomm based phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2017, 17:15   #173 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 44240
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoshidage View Post
Brainless, ya that makes sense mate. Seems like you are the brainless one here. Your sentence doesn't even make sense what you are trying to say. And my business is excellent. I have more than 10 stores. I dont only rely on Z3X unlock, I have lots of wholesalers.

We are focusing more on the USA and Canada, and everywhere else. China farmer, who do you think is behind the Z3X its all Chinese bro lol and you insult them too.

It clearly shows that you do not have a retail business or any other kind of other business.

Go check prices here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ng+s8&_sacat=0

Most unlocks are about 10.00 USD that to fully unlock with IMEI no cable no direct plug unlock.

I dont know where you live, but if thats the price of your country then what can I tell you, they are screwing people with those crazy prices. Usually to unlock the phone from many cell phone carries in the USA or Canada, is usually from 20-30USD. I deal with clients everyday.

This is why people get these unlocks for 10USD from the IMEI unlocking method. If this cost 10.00USD and z3x cost 14.00USD what you gonna make?

Maybe for your country its worth it, for everyone else its not worth it, MOST PEOPLE live in a place where the price is priced normally.

I deal with wholesalers and retailers, dont teach me business. I have been in this business way longer than you have.

No need to make stupid comments, stay on topic no need for insulting other members here.
if someone unlock them for 1 usd the you unlock for 0.50 usd , no sense like others already said the unlock business dead many ages ago ... In real world if someone come to my lab and tell me found a better prize then go there dont' care .

Btw i know the guy who writted before and we are in business since motorola 8700 , don't know what china farmer mean in you country here mean ppl just try to controll market with brain dead price and the result it's none ,like mount dsp on iphone 7 at 100 € after that client go cry to real one tecnican with dead phone ... Smart really really smart

B.R
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warriors For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 06:46   #174 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1643783
Sonork: red
Thanks Meter: 9
Hey guys I hope note 5 model N9208 would also be added to the next update for Unlocking via credits for customers who does'nt want to root their devices.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:26   #175 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2478777
Sonork: 1669951
Thanks Meter: 103
How to buy credits via Skrill

Hi Team;

Can you explain me how i can buy credits via Skrill. In Türkiye no paypal operation. Please help me to buy credits. I cannot make stabil contact with anyone on imei.us website.
Old 07-10-2017, 16:59   #176 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 264930
Thanks Meter: 3
hi Z3X Team, i have 8 phones S8 (G950F and G955F) here, and i buy the pack of credits, but i can't unlock this model because don't have the button for unlock via server... so, how can unlock this model?? please i need u help for unlock this phones..
BR
Old 07-11-2017, 19:31   #177 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistury View Post
hi Z3X Team, i have 8 phones S8 (G950F and G955F) here, and i buy the pack of credits, but i can't unlock this model because don't have the button for unlock via server... so, how can unlock this model?? please i need u help for unlock this phones..
BR
Read the 1st page of this thread.
There list of supported phones for unlock with credits.
Old 07-11-2017, 19:32   #178 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetSuat View Post
Hi Team;

Can you explain me how i can buy credits via Skrill. In Türkiye no paypal operation. Please help me to buy credits. I cannot make stabil contact with anyone on imei.us website.
hello.
on 1st page of this thread you can find list of reseller who have stock credits.
Old 07-11-2017, 19:43   #179 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2478777
Sonork: 1669951
Thanks Meter: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
hello.
on 1st page of this thread you can find list of reseller who have stock credits.
I mention that payment methods on official website must diversify. Please understand my worry. In Türkiye no paypal operation. Take care this situation.

SM-G920F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Old 07-11-2017, 20:38   #180 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1918024
Sonork: 100.1638888
Thanks Meter: 45
Hello I just Pay $70 to get Credit from www.imei.us

How to link the credit to my Z3X Box ?
Please give detail information!