GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2017, 03:42   #121 (permalink)
A4L
No Life Poster

Member: 2014742
Thanks Meter: 167

The most expensive Samsung unlock for us is from Rogers at $15.95 CAD. Unfortunately greed has gotten the best of this team. $14 USD is almost $18.50 CAD. What's the point of owning a box when it comes to unlocking these types of phones? People in developed nations are not stupid. They know and have access to online services. If we over charge they simply won't bring their business to us.

I suggest lowering your rates to something a bit more reasonable. The $7 that it's at right now is more than adequate. This way most of us would be happy and you would've made your point about those who under charge and flood the market.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A4L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 04:00   #122 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2392976
Thanks Meter: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by A4L View Post
The most expensive Samsung unlock for us is from Rogers at $15.95 CAD. Unfortunately greed has gotten the best of this team. $14 USD is almost $18.50 CAD. What's the point of owning a box when it comes to unlocking these types of phones? People in developed nations are not stupid. They know and have access to online services. If we over charge they simply won't bring their business to us.

I suggest lowering your rates to something a bit more reasonable. The $7 that it's at right now is more than adequate. This way most of us would be happy and you would've made your point about those who under charge and flood the market.
Blang said never change price if you not agree you wrong business with z3x .
The Following User Says Thank You to hendykhanh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 04:04   #123 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1384446
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:

Agreed. This is what I dont understand. Why charging the resellers like us a retail price, how do we profit from this outrageous prices.

7.00USD is reasonable like I said, this makes about 10.00 CDN. Anything more doesnt make sense. People think that you can make alot of money from unlocking, but you cannot make money its a minimal margin, what 5.00 per unlock?

If we pay 14.00USD is makes about 20.00 CDN approx. So what is our gain when everyone else on the internet is giving the same unlocks for 10.00 CDN and 15.00 CDN, where do we profit from this

First says that these updates are FREE, we pay for the box and services.

Then because of some people they wanted a stupid credit system, which the team added, but now the prices are overpriced after the 1 month trail.

This would be the perfect business model:

5 credits, for 1 unlock = 7.00USD even that is a little high, but paying double for the same thing a month later, make no sense to me.

Like said many times, everyone needs to make money. But charging fellow members retail prices are not the right business model.

Good luck now to make money, nobody will make money, better to cancel services to the newer model, and work on the old phones that dont require this type of unlock.

Im surprised most people here are ok with it, we are not getting a deal, we are getting screwed. Plus if you have not alot of clients, all that money is wasted for no reason. You need to be able to unlock all the phones within the 30 days. To have it at that price.

I have put ads everywhere for 20.00 and nobody has contacted me yet. When I had the contact for the S7 IMEI unlock code. My cost like I said was 5.00 CDN any Canadian and USA carrier, I was selling 20 - 50 a day. Now not even one.

ONLY MR. BLANG CAN MAKE THIS POSSIBLE.

We are already paying like 73.50USD which allows us to do 10 unlocks for now till 30 days and after only 5 unlocks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-04-2017, 04:22   #124 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendykhanh View Post
If you ask me, in order for a business to work properly you need a few things:

1. Low cost
2. Good Profit Margins
3. Good Services and Reliable

And just so you and everyone knows, we work here like wholesalers, in order to have any business, your price has to be competitive and reasonable.

Charging 14.00 USD for us as a wholesaler and resllers, is not a cost price for us, its a RETAIL price. Why buy the service from us? the customer will say, I found cheaper and go to that vendor, and there goes your business.

Its not about the Z3X box, it was great, till this credit system came along, and its not only the credit system, I agree like I said many times that hard work has to be paid, but not RETAIL prices.

Whats the difference between 14.00USD and the same thing someone else sells for 10.00USD? Where do you make your business profit here?

People will always go for the cheaper option. And im sure you would also. Its only logical, this is not like choosing between a HONDA or BMW, this offers the same service for less money elsewhere.

If this would have stayed 7.00USD everyone would be happy trust me, Boost the price up, and you have less sale, till the day comes they say forget it, and you loose all your business relations with your clientele. This is why alot of retail stores are closing, because of online business such as Amazon and Ebay and so forth. They check the price, and they find cheaper online and buy from there and its done. Plain and simple. You cannot be to greedy in business, better to make little profit and sell 10000000, then to put the price up and sell 500- 1000.

Thats my 0.02 cents. Anybody with a logical mind will agree. And if you dont thats cool too. Everyone has there on way of thinking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 04:40   #125 (permalink)
A4L
No Life Poster

Member: 2014742
Thanks Meter: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendykhanh View Post
Blang can be arrogant and stubborn sometimes. But he needs to come back down to earth and look at the facts.
The Following User Says Thank You to A4L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 04:47   #126 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Blang can be arrogant and stubborn sometimes. But he needs to come back down to earth and look at the facts.
Yep you got that right brother. I still remember for the S7, when people waited a way to write a cert from another model S7 was not possible, and we had the option to patch the cert. And then you factory reset the phone and all the imei repair you did would become undone. After the S7 I knew that at some point things were going down sour. And now this. Dunno what to say anymore.

And im sure he is probably reading this and not caring about what we think anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 05:11   #127 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 775581
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoshidage View Post
If you ask me, in order for a business to work properly you need a few things:

1. Low cost
2. Good Profit Margins
3. Good Services and Reliable

And just so you and everyone knows, we work here like wholesalers, in order to have any business, your price has to be competitive and reasonable.

Charging 14.00 USD for us as a wholesaler and resllers, is not a cost price for us, its a RETAIL price. Why buy the service from us? the customer will say, I found cheaper and go to that vendor, and there goes your business.

Its not about the Z3X box, it was great, till this credit system came along, and its not only the credit system, I agree like I said many times that hard work has to be paid, but not RETAIL prices.

Whats the difference between 14.00USD and the same thing someone else sells for 10.00USD? Where do you make your business profit here?

People will always go for the cheaper option. And im sure you would also. Its only logical, this is not like choosing between a HONDA or BMW, this offers the same service for less money elsewhere.

If this would have stayed 7.00USD everyone would be happy trust me, Boost the price up, and you have less sale, till the day comes they say forget it, and you loose all your business relations with your clientele. This is why alot of retail stores are closing, because of online business such as Amazon and Ebay and so forth. They check the price, and they find cheaper online and buy from there and its done. Plain and simple. You cannot be to greedy in business, better to make little profit and sell 10000000, then to put the price up and sell 500- 1000.

Thats my 0.02 cents. Anybody with a logical mind will agree. And if you dont thats cool too. Everyone has there on way of thinking.
I totally agree with you, stay on $7, it's a fair price for now and then..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wong edan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 05:21   #128 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 985857
Sonork: 100.1677137
Thanks Meter: 288
Donate money to this user
What happen to those of us who are in countries where unlocking is not an option but imei change is the option to have the phones working again? Will there be any quick solution for us too?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk
Old 07-04-2017, 06:13   #129 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong edan View Post
I totally agree with you, stay on $7, it's a fair price for now and then..
I'm glad someome agrees.

MR.BLANG

We have lots of people who agree with the fair price of 7.00USD. Whoever else agrees please put a word out for this to remain fixed price. Like this we can make a few bucks, sell them and order more credits. Mr.Blang please make this happen, if you care for any of your members here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayoshidage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 06:24   #130 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1984655
Sonork: 119.30.39.25
Thanks Meter: 81
mr blang
any new/old qualcomm based models unlock 7usd price
but 7usd=560 take bangladesh price very big price
plz 3usd=240 take limit need bangladesh
bangladesh poor country, lot of tacnishein
respectfull
best z3x team
Old 07-04-2017, 06:35   #131 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1984655
Sonork: 119.30.39.25
Thanks Meter: 81
qwerthj sxchanges
Dont cray not milk
cary and milk that its ruals
Regards
bijoychowdry
Old 07-04-2017, 06:49   #132 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73323
Sonork: 1001664281
Thanks Meter: 68
Hey man, i've ordered my credits and got the username and password.
I'm trying to use the tool but i always got "Wrong login or/and password. Input data again"
I'm copy pasting the user and password directly from your site so there are no chances that it's wrong. Can you please fix up this for me?
Old 07-04-2017, 06:54   #133 (permalink)

Member: 2541758
Thanks Meter: 27
45 crd still appears when I actually buy 50 crd
Old 07-04-2017, 08:34   #134 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2500215
Thanks Meter: 417
Oh my gosh! I never read where it says price will be times 2 after this month. Arghh! No need to hope about this. This isn't good for me personally because of my location. Sticking to my alternate
Old 07-04-2017, 08:54   #135 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 54260
Thanks Meter: 4
Thanks for big updates,is working fine for Nigerian