GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2014, 01:00   #91 (permalink)

Member: 1482672
Thanks Meter: 0

hello every body recentlly i moved to windows 8.1 after installing z3x box i'm having the box smart card criver error not detected but with another smart card reader the card is recognized and the soft works perfectly is this update solving this problem? hope so
waiting answers
BR
Old 08-24-2014, 02:07   #92 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2103848
Thanks Meter: 35
^^im on 8.1 with no problems..it says I need z3x smart card drivers but haven't needed them
Old 08-25-2014, 14:00   #93 (permalink)

Member: 1956031
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadi0209 View Post
hello every body recentlly i moved to windows 8.1 after installing z3x box i'm having the box smart card criver error not detected but with another smart card reader the card is recognized and the soft works perfectly is this update solving this problem? hope so
waiting answers
BR
Z3X uses ftdi drivers, so get the last on this page: FTDI Drivers which are W8.1 compatibles , the D2XX ones
Old 08-25-2014, 17:19   #94 (permalink)

Member: 797044
Sonork: khan
Thanks Meter: 1
add N0TE-3 models imei repair
Old 08-25-2014, 19:20   #95 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1314041
Thanks Meter: 43
Question an error occurred while trying to copy a file

z3x.JPG plz.. help me z3x team
Old 08-26-2014, 08:08   #96 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1868321
Sonork: 100.1640863
Thanks Meter: 3
z3x is great. But a little bit upset for SM-N9005
Still waiting for a update news by blang,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by ishko; 08-26-2014 at 08:15.
Old 08-26-2014, 17:25   #97 (permalink)

Member: 332168
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
because phone have signature and not exist way for solve this now.
only 1 way for unlock - imei killing.
we not do such things.

But octopus have the solution why u guys don't have
Old 08-26-2014, 19:08   #98 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2103848
Thanks Meter: 35
^^^Probably because nobody has a real solution..writing servicing IMEI in NOT the same as IMEI repair and in some countries it is illegal..soooo I'm sure they could release the same method that everyone else has released with the same list of imei that are being used over and over and over again..I personally hope they have real solution..there is a team that can change IMEI on s5 no servicing IMEI..forget the Note 3 z3x Lol let's focus on THAT!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:37   #99 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1514778
Thanks Meter: 48
Well, i think thats a lot to talk about when it comes to whats legal and whats not legal in terms of cell phones. To be honest where i live the millenium law is in effect. Im pretty sure a lot of people in here are dealing with that. What i have seen people or customers dont care that much. Most of them dont even know what an IMEI number is, they just want to be able to use their cell phones as they should. Because at the end if they dont pay their cell phones, they are the ones the company will be calling to collect their money or give them a bad credit mark on their records.
So im sorry for saying this but i dont think we are all way too different. Rooting is hacking and in most cases unlocking also is. And i dont think companies will agree too much on any way of unlocking which they have not give permisson for. So i think its a bit of slack to turn down the guys who one way or another are working on methods to make those cell phones work. Having said that, if people or guys in here are so concern about unlocking those phones why dont you guys buy those other boxes or systems and leave Z3x people alone??? They are doing a tremendous job in most phones and we are taking advantage of that. I do have a Z3x, but when i saw they were not willing to wok on those new and more secure models i decided to buy the boxes from the people who are willing to risk it all by unlocking them and thats it. I bought the licence for unlocking the Galaxy 5 variants and Galaxy grand 2 and those other models. I read that they were hacking into Samsung servers or something, im not sure how that works. But you know what? It does work and it does change the unlock code to eight zeros. From my point of view thats all i need. Ive done around 7 Galaxy S5 till this point and i already recovered the money i spent. So if the guys at Z3x find a way to work with those phones the way they like to do things, i will stop paying for that service, in the mean time, ill keep unlocking them using those tools. So please guys, dont be a leach and leave MrBlang alone and spend some money on the solutions working at the time, at the end, you will have your money back.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enelyam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 02:45   #100 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1994657
Thanks Meter: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelyam View Post
Well, i think thats a lot to talk about when it comes to whats legal and whats not legal in terms of cell phones. To be honest where i live the millenium law is in effect. Im pretty sure a lot of people in here are dealing with that. What i have seen people or customers dont care that much. Most of them dont even know what an IMEI number is, they just want to be able to use their cell phones as they should. Because at the end if they dont pay their cell phones, they are the ones the company will be calling to collect their money or give them a bad credit mark on their records.
So im sorry for saying this but i dont think we are all way too different. Rooting is hacking and in most cases unlocking also is. And i dont think companies will agree too much on any way of unlocking which they have not give permisson for. So i think its a bit of slack to turn down the guys who one way or another are working on methods to make those cell phones work. Having said that, if people or guys in here are so concern about unlocking those phones why dont you guys buy those other boxes or systems and leave Z3x people alone??? They are doing a tremendous job in most phones and we are taking advantage of that. I do have a Z3x, but when i saw they were not willing to wok on those new and more secure models i decided to buy the boxes from the people who are willing to risk it all by unlocking them and thats it. I bought the licence for unlocking the Galaxy 5 variants and Galaxy grand 2 and those other models. I read that they were hacking into Samsung servers or something, im not sure how that works. But you know what? It does work and it does change the unlock code to eight zeros. From my point of view thats all i need. Ive done around 7 Galaxy S5 till this point and i already recovered the money i spent. So if the guys at Z3x find a way to work with those phones the way they like to do things, i will stop paying for that service, in the mean time, ill keep unlocking them using those tools. So please guys, dont be a leach and leave MrBlang alone and spend some money on the solutions working at the time, at the end, you will have your money back.......
You should make a main post of this and stick it.
Old 08-27-2014, 20:43   #101 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 400280
Thanks Meter: 83
it's possible add G3502L Duos?? I try with G3502 but ByPass... error
Old 08-27-2014, 20:49   #102 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1890459
Sonork: 100.1627340
Thanks Meter: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusin View Post
it's possible add G3502L Duos?? I try with G3502 but ByPass... error
dont try ever because it can damage ur efs..
Old 08-28-2014, 10:10   #103 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1763380
Thanks Meter: 86
whether z3x box can remove google pattern?
I always fail to unlock pattern for google for samsung phone.
or because I do not know how to use it
br
Old 08-28-2014, 13:49   #104 (permalink)

Member: 2248141
how too download samsung tool v18.0
Old 08-28-2014, 14:21   #105 (permalink)

Member: 1956031
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by demokrati View Post
how too download samsung tool v18.0
Use shell in support area, with box connected