Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-16-2017, 17:39||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NJ, USA
Thanks Meter: 8
Security damaged G925T Help
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Read EFS' button to read backup or 'Write EFS' to restore.
6. Press 'Write CERT' to restore certificates.
7. Press 'Write NV DATA' if you need to restore NV backup.
Read certificate operation:
1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press 'Read CERT' button to read certificates.
Operation: Write CERT
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 27.8
Waiting ADB device...
Please, allow USB debugging on phone... Ok
Reading phone info...
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: G925TUVU5EPK5
PDA version: G925TUVU5EPK5
CSC version: G925TTMB5EPK5
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone SN: 00000000000
Chip name: EXYNOS7420
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right... true
Reading NV data... Ok
Checking NV data... error
Security damaged (1)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.8
|03-22-2017, 01:07||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Havana, Cuba
Thanks Meter: 154
Use other tool to
1 bypass knox
2 then write modem from combination with that rollback
3 finally use c3300k cable via UART and do IMEICERT_WRITE.
The name of the tool you should figure it out by yourself. Rest of sure you will solve your problem. Hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prsctt For This Useful Post: