GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   SM-G360t1 frp error [Solved] (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/sm-g360t1-frp-error-solved-2033557/)

ghacks 01-04-2016 17:19

SM-G360t1 frp error [Solved]
 
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS:
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)

Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-G360T1
Software version: 23.4

Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface... detected COM135
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Searching FRP lock... OK
Erasing FRP... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.4

iDonTuseRubbers 01-04-2016 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghacks (Post 11523480)
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS:
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)

Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-G360T1
Software version: 23.4

Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface... detected COM135
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Searching FRP lock... OK
Erasing FRP... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.4

Select model G360T is you still having the same issue ... flash the corresponding firmware to your device and the google account will be removed ..

johnpagal 01-24-2016 17:52

select the sm-360p it will solve the frp issue

matoure 01-11-2017 15:37

i make it quicksorcutmaker thanhs my ***

nrekram 04-29-2017 05:39

pls help G360T1 frp error
Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... COM49 detected
Setup connection... Ok
Reading PIT from phone... Ok
Searching FRP lock... Ok
Erasing FRP lock... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.1

nrekram 04-29-2017 13:23

G360T1 frp error.......
Done With Miracle crack 2.27A
1000000% tested

medo_mshakel 06-07-2017 18:54

pls help G360T1 frp error
Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... COM46 detected
Setup connection... Ok
Reading PIT from phone... Ok
Searching FRP lock... Ok
Erasing FRP lock... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.2

Asad ali khan 06-08-2017 04:57

just select g920f in z3x then click on reset reactivation lock 100% frp removed phone must be in download mode


if anyone like my post press thanks button

medo_mshakel 06-08-2017 17:54

Flash firmware G360T1UVU1AOFA and u try again
Good Luck

download

http://i.imgur.com/PSwoj1x.png

medo mshakel

BillA 06-14-2017 07:15

Here's a little faster way to get it done.

For both Tmo or Metro, flash only the boot.img from this combi package to auto-activate adb in kernel.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298950077


In Z3X Select wrong model G930T then Unlock > Reset FRP

You must activate ADB before reset FRP Yes
Goto 'Terms and conditions' press 'NEXT' and 'AGREE' EULA Yes
Waiting ADB device... Ok
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-G360T
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM2G360TZWPTMB
Phone version: G360TUVS2AQA2
PDA version: G360TUVS2AQA2
CSC version: G360TTMB2AQA2
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV0.1
Phone SN: R28GC3Xxxxx
Chip name: MSM8916
Modem board: MSM8916
Security patch: 2017-01-01
RF cal date: 2015.12.25
IMEI:
Incorrect model selected. This may damage your phone. Continue? Yes
Bypass FRP... Ok
For complete reset FRP, goto 'Backup and reset' and make 'Factory data reset'
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.2


In Developer Options turn on OEM Unlocking, there's no need to factory reset the phone.


Finally for Tmo, flash only the boot.img from this package:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767155675

Or for Metro, flash only the boot.img from this package:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862705902

Enjoy,
And remember, sharing is caring!! ;)

ChElEuLaVi 06-24-2017 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillA (Post 12545557)
Here's a little faster way to get it done.

For both Tmo or Metro, flash only the boot.img from this combi package to auto-activate adb in kernel.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298950077


In Z3X Select wrong model G930T then Unlock > Reset FRP

You must activate ADB before reset FRP Yes
Goto 'Terms and conditions' press 'NEXT' and 'AGREE' EULA Yes
Waiting ADB device... Ok
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-G360T
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM2G360TZWPTMB
Phone version: G360TUVS2AQA2
PDA version: G360TUVS2AQA2
CSC version: G360TTMB2AQA2
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV0.1
Phone SN: R28GC3Xxxxx
Chip name: MSM8916
Modem board: MSM8916
Security patch: 2017-01-01
RF cal date: 2015.12.25
IMEI:
Incorrect model selected. This may damage your phone. Continue? Yes
Bypass FRP... Ok
For complete reset FRP, goto 'Backup and reset' and make 'Factory data reset'
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.2


In Developer Options turn on OEM Unlocking, there's no need to factory reset the phone.


Finally for Tmo, flash only the boot.img from this package:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767155675

Or for Metro, flash only the boot.img from this package:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862705902

Enjoy,
And remember, sharing is caring!! ;)


I try your solutions

after flash with combination file then do unlocker after factory reset then put phone to download mode i see FRP is ON

BillA 06-30-2017 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChElEuLaVi (Post 12560269)
I try your solutions

after flash with combination file then do unlocker after factory reset then put phone to download mode i see FRP is ON


After flashing the combi, you must do this:
"In Developer Options turn on OEM Unlocking, there's no need to factory reset the phone."

ChElEuLaVi 06-30-2017 17:55

me done with G361H

Code:

Searching Samsung USB Flash interface... COM6 detected
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Searching FRP lock... OK
Erasing FRP... OK
Searching Reactivation lock... not supported
Searching EE lock... OK
Erasing EE lock... OK
Reset done

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.0


ChElEuLaVi 06-30-2017 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillA (Post 12568319)
After flashing the combi, you must do this:
"In Developer Options turn on OEM Unlocking, there's no need to factory reset the phone."

yes as I done that but not solve mine ...lucky i select G361H and its was done!

cellfonepimp 07-25-2017 15:59

This method worked for me



Quote:

Originally Posted by medo_mshakel (Post 12537572)
Flash firmware G360T1UVU1AOFA and u try again
Good Luck

download

http://i.imgur.com/PSwoj1x.png

medo mshakel



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:09.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.29752 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO