GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 18:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 160
Member: 2291117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
SM-G928T how to disable retail mode


hi guys, i got a phone 10 days ago on ebay, g928t but is "demo phone"
looks like the seller took it from a store, the issue here is that when i try to contact him , his account is not longer available on ebay, and ebay wonr give me my money back because the seller dont have a account on ebay no more,

i will have to to use the phone for parts, but just in case is there any way i can take the retail mode of this phone ? so i dont have to use for parts
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 18:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
Posts: 238
Member: 1861077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 76
You can try this not sure..

How To Disable & Delete Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Demo Live Unit Retail Mode

The first thing you have to do is to go to the app drawer and open an application called Samsung Retail.
Go to Configuration Settings and enter code 544 to unlock it. If this code do not work, try these ones: rethink, rollback and ruletheair.
Uncheck Disable the factory reset and enter the following password to confirm it: M729Q16K8546..
Turn the phone off and press the volume up, power and home buttons at the same time to boot into recovery.
Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
Enjoy your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge without the annoying demo live unit retail mode software.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alifauad79 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2016, 18:26   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 2,211
Member: 737720
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by eewireless View Post
hi guys, i got a phone 10 days ago on ebay, g928t but is "demo phone"
looks like the seller took it from a store, the issue here is that when i try to contact him , his account is not longer available on ebay, and ebay wonr give me my money back because the seller dont have a account on ebay no more,

i will have to to use the phone for parts, but just in case is there any way i can take the retail mode of this phone ? so i dont have to use for parts
First chk imei is there dial *#06# if imei is there then u can remove this. But if imei is not there then this phone is garbage
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 18:30   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 160
Member: 2291117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawi View Post
First chk imei is there dial *#06# if imei is there then u can remove this. But if imei is not there then this phone is garbage
yeah the device has an imei,

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifauad79 View Post
You can try this not sure..

How To Disable & Delete Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Demo Live Unit Retail Mode

The first thing you have to do is to go to the app drawer and open an application called Samsung Retail.
Go to Configuration Settings and enter code 544 to unlock it. If this code do not work, try these ones: rethink, rollback and ruletheair.
Uncheck Disable the factory reset and enter the following password to confirm it: M729Q16K8546..
Turn the phone off and press the volume up, power and home buttons at the same time to boot into recovery.
Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
Enjoy your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge without the annoying demo live unit retail mode software.
the 544 passcode wont work, or the 5444
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 18:43   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 57
Member: 2167043
Status: Offline
Sonork: johnpagal
Thanks Meter: 12
Just install the custom recovery and remove the demo mode from it that's it
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 19:26   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 160
Member: 2291117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpagal View Post
Just install the custom recovery and remove the demo mode from it that's it
that cant be done because it wont let you activate the OEM unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 19:37   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 47
Member: 2446529
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
Very very easy to do, cant believe that no one has figured it out. It doesnt require any custom recovery/rom, heck you dont even need to try messing with the retail mode app. I do these all the time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 19:44   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mounirson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: nowhere
Posts: 384
Member: 1511582
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
so help the guy he asking for help
saying you doing it not helping his situation at all im just saying
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 19:49   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 160
Member: 2291117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by munozvo5 View Post
Very very easy to do, cant believe that no one has figured it out. It doesnt require any custom recovery/rom, heck you dont even need to try messing with the retail mode app. I do these all the time.
if you talking about disabling th app it wont work on this device
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 21:32   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 47
Member: 2446529
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
Okay this is how you do it, super easy

Download: https://apkpure.com/free-simple-fact....android?hl=en

1. Connect phone to PC
2. Place Simple Factory Reset.apk in the phone's storage
3. Install Simple Factory Reset.apk
4. Open Simple Factory Reset
5. Click reset
5. Wait untill you see a message that says something like "not allowed to shut down"
6. Once you see that restart the phone (hold: volume down, volume up, power and home button)
7. As soon as phone goes black, boot into recovery (hold power, volume up, and home button)
8. Let phone reset

Done, phone will restart and retail mode is no more.
This works on all samsung, ive tested it myself on s4, s5, s6, and s7 as well

I had several of these and was looking all over to figure out how to do it. The S4 and S5 were easy cuz all you needed was a custom recovery. Took me a while to find a way for the s6 and s7. Turns out its easier with the s6/s7 way. No need to flash any custom firmware

Last edited by munozvo5; 04-04-2016 at 21:38.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to munozvo5 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-04-2016, 22:04   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 160
Member: 2291117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by munozvo5 View Post
Okay this is how you do it, super easy

Download: https://apkpure.com/free-simple-fact....android?hl=en

1. Connect phone to PC
2. Place Simple Factory Reset.apk in the phone's storage
3. Install Simple Factory Reset.apk
4. Open Simple Factory Reset
5. Click reset
5. Wait untill you see a message that says something like "not allowed to shut down"
6. Once you see that restart the phone (hold: volume down, volume up, power and home button)
7. As soon as phone goes black, boot into recovery (hold power, volume up, and home button)
8. Let phone reset

Done, phone will restart and retail mode is no more.
This works on all samsung, ive tested it myself on s4, s5, s6, and s7 as well

I had several of these and was looking all over to figure out how to do it. The S4 and S5 were easy cuz all you needed was a custom recovery. Took me a while to find a way for the s6 and s7. Turns out its easier with the s6/s7 way. No need to flash any custom firmware
you are the man.. thank you so much,, it worked got it done in 2 minutes thank you!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 22:14   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mounirson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: nowhere
Posts: 384
Member: 1511582
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Great man for this help I don't have a phone but like when other help each other like that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 22:34   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 47
Member: 2446529
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
No problem, i deal a lot with these types of problems so i have solutions for a lot of things like this.

If there is anything else you need just let me know
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 22:48   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mounirson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: nowhere
Posts: 384
Member: 1511582
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by munozvo5 View Post
No problem, i deal a lot with these types of problems so i have solutions for a lot of things like this.

If there is anything else you need just let me know


Same here I get my hand on all the new phones soon as they come out if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me and I will reply some stuff I like to help in private without charge because lately and you know we can post everything we know for security and patch reasons by carriers
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:37   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
bhavesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 228
Member: 295852
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1624073
Thanks Meter: 78
Great work man.....
Hopping u always do fever like this... Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:14.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37438 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO