GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   SM-G930a Read Codes via credits but not done (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/sm-g930a-read-codes-via-credits-but-not-done-2244537/)

nsns285 07-16-2017 20:36

SM-G930a Read Codes via credits but not done
 
Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 50 crd.
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SAMSUNG-SM-G930A
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G930AZDAATT
Phone version: G930AUCS4APK1
PDA version: G930AUCS4APK1
CSC version: G930AATT4APK1
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: ATT
HW version: REV0.6
Phone SN: R38H20JML6M
Chip name: MSM8996
Modem board: MSM8996
Security patch: 2016-11-01
RF cal date: 2016.02.20
IMEI:
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Start... OK
Initialization... OK
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching Ramdump interface... COM13 detected
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 27248397
NET lock: 46473738
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.7.2

still ask for code


Freeze code: 27248397
NET lock: 46473738
SUB lock: 00000000
i try with all code

blang 07-16-2017 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsns285 (Post 12594764)
Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 50 crd.
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SAMSUNG-SM-G930A
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G930AZDAATT
Phone version: G930AUCS4APK1
PDA version: G930AUCS4APK1
CSC version: G930AATT4APK1
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: ATT
HW version: REV0.6
Phone SN: R38H20JML6M
Chip name: MSM8996
Modem board: MSM8996
Security patch: 2016-11-01
RF cal date: 2016.02.20
IMEI:
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Start... OK
Initialization... OK
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching Ramdump interface... COM13 detected
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 27248397
NET lock: 46473738
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.7.2

still ask for code


Freeze code: 27248397
NET lock: 46473738
SUB lock: 00000000
i try with all code

ask what code? show photo

thejmf 07-16-2017 21:35

still ask for code?
 
yes I know why is asking for code :D for sure this phone is original tmobile people are trying to flash another software on their device to unlock tmobile device:)

read code by server is flawless not error :D

rara1212 07-16-2017 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejmf (Post 12594814)
yes I know why is asking for code :D for sure this phone is original tmobile people are trying to flash another software on their device to unlock tmobile device:)

read code by server is flawless not error :D

Agreed 100%... just by flashing non tmobile rom people thing it might take code... gone are the ways to manipulate samsung :)

nsns285 07-17-2017 00:00

1 Attachment(s)
the phone is g930a
and the softweyr is g930a

nsns285 07-17-2017 10:46

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thejmf (Post 12594814)
yes I know why is asking for code :D for sure this phone is original tmobile people are trying to flash another software on their device to unlock tmobile device:)

read code by server is flawless not error :D

maybe kid like you can do that

nsns285 07-17-2017 21:08

still wating .......

blang 07-17-2017 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsns285 (Post 12596496)
still wating .......

if software show you codes, then this codes 100% correct.
search problem in your phone.

el_venga 07-18-2017 00:00

dial #7465625*638*# and it will ask network code. if it does not accept it then enter unfreeze code and after that enter network code. if still does not work, there is some kind of issue there.

nsns285 07-18-2017 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by el_venga (Post 12596669)
dial #7465625*638*# and it will ask network code. if it does not accept it then enter unfreeze code and after that enter network code. if still does not work, there is some kind of issue there.

thanks pro it work have good day

BillA 07-20-2017 01:24

Merely judging it from what the log shows, it does appear that he has a real ATT version, unless someone changed both the product code AND sales code.

Model: SAMSUNG-SM-G930A
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G930AZDAATT
Phone version: G930AUCS4APK1
PDA version: G930AUCS4APK1
CSC version: G930AATT4APK1
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: ATT

Someone wrote that flashing it with QB6 firmware it should work.
Also don't flash it with Eng-Boot, just leave it on stock.

I haven't seen this work for a long time #7465625*638*#

bypassfrp 07-20-2017 02:42

yes need flash stock boot firmware
engboot z3x can't read code

kidiambuta 08-27-2017 20:02

Z3x unlock g930a bad code
 
Bad code. I just made unlock of samsung g930a with z3x server but the code does not give the right one. What to do sir server.

Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G930AZKAATT
Phone version: G930AUCS2APC2
PDA version: G930AUCS2APC2
CSC version: G930AATT2APC2
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: ATT
HW version: REV0.6
Phone SN: R38H20BZJAE
Chip name: MSM8996
Modem board: MSM8996
Security patch: 2016-02-01
RF cal date: 2016.02.17
IMEI:
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Start... OK
Initialization... OK
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching Ramdump interface... COM27 detected
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 73136026
NET lock: 24837063
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.1

shawn4life 08-27-2017 20:09

try unfreeze code first then net lock code after

GSM_FIX 08-27-2017 20:11

Freeze code first, after net lock code and enjoy

Enviado desde mi ASUS_Z01BDC mediante Tapatalk


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:42.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.28632 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO