GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 16:42   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
Member: 2820895
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
SM-G935T not registered on network [Answered]


I unlock g935t T-mobile networking with z3x.
It was working,but now when i try to make a call it give me massage with " not registered on network
Imei is clean


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 22:56   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,418
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,132
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
I unlock g935t T-mobile networking with z3x.
It was working,but now when i try to make a call it give me massage with " not registered on network
Imei is clean


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Check *#0011# imei certi and device mipi failed or succes

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
xerraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RVIII
Posts: 10,036
Member: 890926
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
I unlock g935t T-mobile networking with z3x.
It was working,but now when i try to make a call it give me massage with " not registered on network
Imei is clean


Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Strange! Did you made OTA Update?


Br,
xerraco
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:55   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 21,087
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 176,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma_k View Post
Check *#0011# imei certi and device mipi failed or succes

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
and we posted many times. check this things all time before unlock.
100% cases that customer come and tell all ok with phone.
and after unlock start complain.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 12:40   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pakistan karachi
Posts: 33
Member: 2496118
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Donate money to this user
Write good cert


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:41   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pakistan karachi
Posts: 33
Member: 2496118
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Donate money to this user
If you donít have cert contact in pm i will provide you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 21:24   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
Member: 2820895
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
and we posted many times. check this things all time before unlock.

100% cases that customer come and tell all ok with phone.

and after unlock start complain.


When I unlock it was working , i thing when the phone update to latest Version become like that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 21:31   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,418
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,132
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
When I unlock it was working , i thing when the phone update to latest Version become like that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check *#0011# and place picture here

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 22:25   #9 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
Member: 2820895
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma_k View Post
Check *#0011# and place picture here

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
This photo after combination

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 22:34   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,418
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,132
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
This photo after combination

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
On original firmware i need on combination you should get signal if so it is mipi device fail

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 16:00   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
Member: 2820895
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma_k View Post
On original firmware i need on combination you should get signal if so it is mipi device fail

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


Yes i get signal on combination and i can receive call


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 16:04   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,418
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,132
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
Yes i get signal on combination and i can receive call


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reflash stock rom with only eng modem you will get signal on stock rom

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 16:06   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 58
Member: 2820895
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by souma_k View Post
Reflash stock rom with only eng modem you will get signal on stock rom

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


Can you explain more
Do you mean :

Bl normal
Ap normal
Cp eng-modem
Csc normal
???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 16:09   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,418
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,132
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Adam View Post
Can you explain more
Do you mean :

Bl normal
Ap normal
Cp eng-modem
Csc normal
???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44693 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO