GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2018, 10:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 351
Member: 2478777
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1669951
Thanks Meter: 116
Red face SM-G950F Read Code Via Server done but netlock not acceptable.


What do i have to do? Doesn't accept the read code.


Operation: Read Codes via Server
Selected model: SM-G950F
Software version: 32.7

Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 35 crd.
You have 35 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-G950F
Android version: 7.0
PDA version: G950FXXU1AQK7
CSC version: G950FOXM1AQK7
Phone version: G950FXXU1AQK7
Product code: SM-G950FZSANEE
CSC country code: Nordic
CSC sales code: NEE
Phone SN: RF8*******
IMEI: 355***********
HW version: MP 0.700
RF cal date: 20180131
Chip name: EXYNOS8895
Modem board: SHANNON355
Security patch: 2017-11-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
Searching server... OK
Checking server answer... OK
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Start... OK
Initialization... OK
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Executing... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 40485060
NET lock: 72613793
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
SIM lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.32.7
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:10   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 20,198
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 174,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetSuat View Post
What do i have to do? Doesn't accept the read code.


Operation: Read Codes via Server
Selected model: SM-G950F
Software version: 32.7

Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 35 crd.
You have 35 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-G950F
Android version: 7.0
PDA version: G950FXXU1AQK7
CSC version: G950FOXM1AQK7
Phone version: G950FXXU1AQK7
Product code: SM-G950FZSANEE
CSC country code: Nordic
CSC sales code: NEE
Phone SN: RF8*******
IMEI: 355***********
HW version: MP 0.700
RF cal date: 20180131
Chip name: EXYNOS8895
Modem board: SHANNON355
Security patch: 2017-11-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
Searching server... OK
Checking server answer... OK
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Start... OK
Initialization... OK
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Executing... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 40485060
NET lock: 72613793
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
SIM lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.32.7
Many post exist. please use search button next time before post.
This can be because of old firmware.
Update to 8.0 android and enter codes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 351
Member: 2478777
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1669951
Thanks Meter: 116
i have solved the problem.

1-use freeze code when phone asking unlock code
2-use netlock when phone asking second time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 14:11   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 351
Member: 2478777
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1669951
Thanks Meter: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
Many post exist. please use search button next time before post.
This can be because of old firmware.
Update to 8.0 android and enter codes.
Mr. Blang This much hard to write below explanation. It is smaller than what you wrote above.

1-use freeze code when phone asking unlock code
2-use netlock when phone asking second time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 20:43   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 20,198
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 174,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetSuat View Post
Mr. Blang This much hard to write below explanation. It is smaller than what you wrote above.

1-use freeze code when phone asking unlock code
2-use netlock when phone asking second time.
man. frezz and network codes - this is the basic knowledge that every unlocker should know.

all answer already posted in forum 1000times about this.
just use search button next time.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.23932 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO