GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

View Poll Results: Should Samsung modem files be uploaded to support area?
YES, it should be uploaded to support area 54 87.10%
NO, it's not necessary 8 12.90%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2018, 06:53   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2575234
Thanks Meter: 1,134
Donate money to this user
Thumbs up Special Request

Please, this is a special request to also add old and latest Samsung modem files at support area especially phones with android version 5.1 and above.
As we know, one cannot download modem file to work with unless a whole full firmware is downloaded to extract only the modem file out of it.
Thank you z3x team for your good works.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kwesi_Roy_GH For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-03-2018, 10:47   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1785307
Thanks Meter: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH View Post
Please, this is a special request to also add old and latest Samsung modem files at support area especially phones with android version 5.1 and above.
As we know, one cannot download modem file to work with unless a whole full firmware is downloaded to extract only the modem file out of it.
Also for the Sboot Files...........NEed to Download Full Combination....
Old 02-05-2018, 12:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2478233
Thanks Meter: 596
yeah also for sboot and boot files to enable adb
Old 02-07-2018, 08:57   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwesi_Roy_GH View Post
Yes Bro, u are right.
INDEED IT IS A GREAT SUGGESTION....
The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf Lawal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 11:35   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 500844
Sonork: 100.1680109
Thanks Meter: 285
OR there should be a portal where users can upload modems and sboot files to one place. for supporters it is also difficult to extract files from each firmware so portal is a better option where everyone will participate to help each other
Old 02-07-2018, 12:59   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2339474
Sonork: 100.1662352
Thanks Meter: 332
its good idea but not usable for new models
after upgrade firmware binary version, we cant write lowest binary files like
if phone binary is u4 so we can only write u4 or higher binary of modem.bin or sboot.bin
so in fact request must be "add option for downgrade binary for samsung tool"

you can use this site for download sboot or modem files.

http://shell.boxwares.com/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metalgold23 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 13:50   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
Recently January and Feb patch update will not allow you to downgrade, I have checked it. So, in other words, it is useless to collect old data, Plus beware of combo files many mobiles are hard bricked if you flashed lower or wrong combo. I advise you to do not flash combo if you are not that much experienced.
The Following User Says Thank You to zishhaider For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 13:55   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2532914
Thanks Meter: 1,154
I suggest you find a new hobby if its to "HARD" to extract a file. You do know with z3x you dont need to extract anything at all. Just select full combo/rom and untick what you dont want to flash.

I suggest you stop bothering blang with such nonsense so he can worry about creating work arounds for new security patches.

If you cant figure out how to extract or untick certain paritions you probably shouldnt be playing around with someone's 800 dollar device.

It's not even the weekend and the weekend unlockers are already out LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markhaines1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 14:11   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhaines1985 View Post
I suggest you find a new hobby if its to "HARD" to extract a file. You do know with z3x you dont need to extract anything at all. Just select full combo/rom and untick what you dont want to flash.

I suggest you stop bothering blang with such nonsense so he can worry about creating work arounds for new security patches.

If you cant figure out how to extract or untick certain paritions you probably shouldnt be playing around with someone's 800 dollar device.

It's not even the weekend and the weekend unlockers are already out LOL
Hey guy, it looks like you lack patience to read and understand before giving replies to posts.
Nobody here complained about how to extract file or how to make use of a file in a whole full firmware or combo file so keep your irrelevant teachings to yourself.
Read the post carefully before giving unnecessary and nonsense replies.
Old 02-07-2018, 14:15   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgold23 View Post
its good idea but not usable for new models
after upgrade firmware binary version, we cant write lowest binary files like
if phone binary is u4 so we can only write u4 or higher binary of modem.bin or sboot.bin
so in fact request must be "add option for downgrade binary for samsung tool"

you can use this site for download sboot or modem files.

BoxWares Shell
Nice link provided but looks like only some few old modem files found there.
Old 02-07-2018, 14:48   #11 (permalink)

First of all you are retarded if you are downloading entire stock roms for sboots or modems. Why would you do that? LOL

You do realize that combo files are 3 to 4 times smaller than stock roms and modems and sboots from a combo file have the same effect as a modem or sboot from an older version of a stock rom.

for instance when i need to unlock a phone i dont downgrade the modem to some older version i flash the eng modem from the combo file. when i need to do an frp i dont downgrade the sboot to some older version from a stock rom i flash the eng sboot from the combo file.

I can download a 3gb file in a minute or less. I am sorry you live in a country that you still have to walk 5 miles for water.

Also, I have every file needed for any samsung phone on my server. Come to find out people like you are not willing to pay for my endless work of putting files together for my business. you want it free.

the bottom line is you are a cheap lazy F@CK. but you are not alone on here. good luck with getting blang to carry your water for you. LOL

SUGGESTION DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by markhaines1985; 02-07-2018 at 14:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to markhaines1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 15:07   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 563008
Thanks Meter: 108
3 gb files in a minute or less?wtf??????as I know there is no internet connection to do so but in rest I accord to you
The Following User Says Thank You to pashamangl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 15:14   #13 (permalink)

really maybe i should call my provider up and tell them to slow down my 1gb up and down per second connection. btw...there are virtual desktops offered by amazon, microsoft and google that gives you access to network speeds up to 20gbps. but you would have to pay for that. and paying is the very thing you are trying to avoid right?

Now that we know that everyone who voted YES is just cheap and lazy can we close this thread and let blang get back to real work?
Old 02-07-2018, 15:25   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhaines1985 View Post
First of all you are retarded if you are downloading entire stock roms for sboots or modems. Why would you do that? LOL

You do realize that combo files are 3 to 4 times smaller than stock roms and modems and sboots from a combo file have the same effect as a modem or sboot from an older version of a stock rom.

for instance when i need to unlock a phone i dont downgrade the modem to some older version i flash the eng modem from the combo file. when i need to do an frp i dont downgrade the sboot to some older version from a stock rom i flash the eng sboot from the combo file.

I can download a 3gb file in a minute or less. I am sorry you live in a country that you still have to walk 5 miles for water.

Also, I have every file needed for any samsung phone on my server. Come to find out people like you are not willing to pay for my endless work of putting files together for my business. you want it free.

the bottom line is you are a cheap lazy F@CK. but you are not alone on here. good luck with getting blang to carry your water for you. LOL

SUGGESTION DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!! You seem to know it all but overspeeding kills you know. You've got to take it easy.
You sound like a newby(without experience) in this business.
After downgrading your modem to enable you perform your unlock operation, that's it. It ends right there?
After flashing sboot to enable you perform your frp unlock operation, that's it. It ends just right there?
Come on boy, don't sound like a creepy little crap.
You extremely sound like you have no experience. If you do, you will realize that you will lose the call sound of some phones after downgrading modem unless you upgrade it back to previous version or higher. Take it easy because you don't know it all
The Following User Says Thank You to Kwesi_Roy_GH For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 15:39   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

By the way, I don't have all the luxury and time to download whole firmware because of only modem file as you do so allow me to make my request and I believe it's equally important to other users and will be to more users including yourself in future. Your attack is deemed aimless, irrelevant and attempt to cause useless chaos in this forum.