GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 11:22   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 700717
Thanks Meter: 7
Strange problem in MT6225 bin file translated

Hi to all, i've strange problem in bin file after translation with china editor. I've translated more MT6225 bin files but after "apply" and "full saved" and flashed mobile with out bin file, in mobile all words like "Multitap abc", "Multitap es", "abc" and so on (that in grid are ok)... become "Multitap ABC", "Multitap ES", "ABC" i not understand wath happen. Other words are ok, instead all words that are paired like "Multitap ABC" and "Multitap abc", "Multitap ES" and "Multitap es" and so on became all like first word: then in mobile, after flash, i have two "Multitap ABC", two "Multitap ES", two ABC,two ES and so on....
Anyone can help to solve?
Thanks & Regards
Attached Images
File Type: gif China_editor_picture_n1.gif (63.0 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by giocon71; 09-15-2008 at 11:30.
Old 09-15-2008, 15:13   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 636869
Thanks Meter: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by giocon71 View Post
Hi to all, i've strange problem in bin file after translation with china editor. I've translated more MT6225 bin files but after "apply" and "full saved" and flashed mobile with out bin file, in mobile all words like "Multitap abc", "Multitap es", "abc" and so on (that in grid are ok)... become "Multitap ABC", "Multitap ES", "ABC" i not understand wath happen. Other words are ok, instead all words that are paired like "Multitap ABC" and "Multitap abc", "Multitap ES" and "Multitap es" and so on became all like first word: then in mobile, after flash, i have two "Multitap ABC", two "Multitap ES", two ABC,two ES and so on....
Anyone can help to solve?
Thanks & Regards
sometimes duplicate 1-2 words, i always retranslate and reflash the phone.
i think, this is a software bug.
Old 09-15-2008, 16:55   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hi, yes i think so. I think problem is that software china editor not recognize capital letter from other and then use same word to translate 2 words that have different capital letter inside like "Multitap ABC" and "Multitap abc" are translated with same word "Multitap ABC". Please Z3X staff help to solve this bug.
Thanks & Regards
Old 09-16-2008, 02:15   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 407231
Thanks Meter: 496
Uncheck "Try search with ignore case when word not found" in Translate dialog
Old 10-03-2008, 18:38   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishMD View Post
Uncheck "Try search with ignore case when word not found" in Translate dialog
Hi, i've try more times with "Try search with ignore case when word not found" unflag and flag, in grid words like "Multitap ES" and "Multitap es", "TR" and "tr", "ES", "es" are ok, but after push "Apply" and new firmware saved if you flash mobile phone you can found in phone "Multitap ES" and "Multitap ES", "TR" and "TR", "ES" and "ES" and so on, in this mode when you select a "Input metod" you find in mobile only "Multitap ES" two times and not "Multitap ES" and "Multitap es", and so on. I think in firmware are not recognized capital letter when the words are the same, i've try with more bin files, everytime same wrong results. I think need update to solve.
Thanks