GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2017, 02:28   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2747304
Thanks Meter: 0
z3x box and similar products

Hi folks I've just joined this forum and hope this is the correct section to post my questions. I'm very interested in phone unlocking and seeking advice on which box to buy. I can see the z3x box is a good option for Samsung phones and also seen a mention of an LG activation. But is it capable of unlocking other handsets like Sony Xperia, Nokia, HTC etc. with further activation?.
I have also read about a similar product called the Falcon box which claims to unlock Samsung and many other brands but how does it compare to the z3x box? I'm only interested really in unlocking the top flagship handsets of 2016/2017 which are sold in the UK. I have limited funds for equipment so I'm seeking advice on which box to buy. Any advice would be really appreciated.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:46   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1618782
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark55 View Post
Hi folks I've just joined this forum and hope this is the correct section to post my questions. I'm very interested in phone unlocking and seeking advice on which box to buy. I can see the z3x box is a good option for Samsung phones and also seen a mention of an LG activation. But is it capable of unlocking other handsets like Sony Xperia, Nokia, HTC etc. with further activation?.
I have also read about a similar product called the Falcon box which claims to unlock Samsung and many other brands but how does it compare to the z3x box? I'm only interested really in unlocking the top flagship handsets of 2016/2017 which are sold in the UK. I have limited funds for equipment so I'm seeking advice on which box to buy. Any advice would be really appreciated.
Z3x, octoplus, &GC IS BEST

FALCON NOT FOR PROPER SAMSUNG
ITS MULTI TOOL

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to arpithutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 10:07   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2747304
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you for the reply it is very much appreciated, I think the z3x could be the best option for me.