GSM Shop  
GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2015, 01:42   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
alru111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Miami USA
Age: 40
Posts: 504
Member: 45477
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfhassanlk View Post
I did update my Z3X from cellcorner aboout 4 hours. Still the card is not activated for samsung pro.

You dont call this an '' Instant Activation''

To complete the activation you need to register it by going to
Shell > Settings and Card tools > Run hardware Wizard > Add new activation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:19   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Drogheda, Ireland
Posts: 16
Member: 2343716
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
got my pro activation yesterday from gsmserver .com
after 30 mins was done.
To complete the activation you need to register it by going to
Shell > Settings and Card tools > Run hardware Wizard > Add new activation

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 13:15   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mrfhassanlk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 261
Member: 1075753
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by alru111 View Post
To complete the activation you need to register it by going to
Shell > Settings and Card tools > Run hardware Wizard > Add new activation
after 6 hours of purchase i did able to do it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 16:26   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SN
Posts: 9
Member: 1101959
Status: Offline
Sonork: sofe
Thanks Meter: 0
activation from-com

hello,
I bought a pro activation from multi-com yesteday but i cannot use samsung pro yet. when i run hardware wizard it says that:
Card SN - FDFF9F8C
Reseller: GPGMASTER
Card activated - 2012-06-28
Samsung Tool - activated 2012-06-28
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, update possible

can you check if the pro activation have been done
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 19:04   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Member: 2174824
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi! any reseller have an offer for complete pack (samsung pro, china ed, lg other mark)?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 16:11   #21 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 75
Member: 2127758
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
I bought a pro activation from cellcorner and after 25h still not actived.

Shell > Settings and Card tools > Run hardware Wizard > Add new activation
is not avaible

Payment made on 14 nov. 2015 13:50 UTC
Now, 15 mov. 2015 15.10 UTC

still not active.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 19:34   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
alru111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Miami USA
Age: 40
Posts: 504
Member: 45477
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
Turnaround time is from 1 minute to 1 hour during normal business hours.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakalalina View Post
I bought a pro activation from cellcorner and after 25h still not actived.

Shell > Settings and Card tools > Run hardware Wizard > Add new activation
is not avaible

Payment made on 14 nov. 2015 13:50 UTC
Now, 15 mov. 2015 15.10 UTC

still not active.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:16   #23 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
ORANGE MOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,943
Member: 1549240
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,119
if your Reseller is Real Z3X Official,Then Can activate in instant,else maybe not possible in 2 days
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 07:09   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18
Member: 1901979
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
what is price of pro activation
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 16:33   #25 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Member: 1340876
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

I ZX3 box, I get from my friend.
I want to enable Samsung pro.

I want company Fone Fun Shop Ltd. u.g. Z3X BOX Pro Activate, but it could not be. Because I got news, My u.g. Z3X BOX Banned. Why ? How so ? I ask you
I thank you in advance and ask them for your understanding and hope to receive their help.

Best regards

info meine Z3X box :

Card SN - 0001563E
Card Type - Old Schlumberger/E-gate card
Card Version - 2,2
Reseller : GSMServerbox
Card activated - 2009-10-13

*copiered to clipboard
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 16:43   #26 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
andrew_tm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6,160
Member: 445973
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzn27 View Post
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

I ZX3 box, I get from my friend.
I want to enable Samsung pro.

I want company Fone Fun Shop Ltd. u.g. Z3X BOX Pro Activate, but it could not be. Because I got news, My u.g. Z3X BOX Banned. Why ? How so ? I ask you
I thank you in advance and ask them for your understanding and hope to receive their help.

Best regards

info meine Z3X box :

Card SN - 0001563E
Card Type - Old Schlumberger/E-gate card
Card Version - 2,2
Reseller : GSMServerbox
Card activated - 2009-10-13

*copiered to clipboard
Your box banned by GSMServerbox. Contact to gsmserver.com and ask why box banned. We not ban box. Reseller request in z3x admin panel ban and we confirm.

--
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 19:11   #27 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
Member: 2473847
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
samsung pro activation

Card SN - AAADF83D
Reseller: zhouxin
Card activated - 2013-03-19
Download limit per day - 20
Benq-Siemens Tool - NOT available, activation possible
China Editor - NOT available, activation possible
Easy Jtag - NOT available, activation possible
Lg Tool - activated 2013-03-19
Samsung Tool - activated 2013-03-19
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, update possible


this is original or not original reseller

Last edited by nextcellular; 11-23-2015 at 19:20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:13   #28 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
ORANGE MOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,943
Member: 1549240
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextcellular View Post
Card SN - AAADF83D
Reseller: zhouxin
Card activated - 2013-03-19
Download limit per day - 20
Benq-Siemens Tool - NOT available, activation possible
China Editor - NOT available, activation possible
Easy Jtag - NOT available, activation possible
Lg Tool - activated 2013-03-19
Samsung Tool - activated 2013-03-19
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, update possible


this is original or not original reseller
Seems its was old Reseller and Now has been leaved Business
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 15:00   #29 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: turkey
Posts: 160
Member: 1361365
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1670394
Thanks Meter: 12
i bought 3 boxes but "card not added to z3x server" and reseller (hazzory) dont answer
i m at Turkey
sonork: 100.1670394
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 20:02   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: portharcourt
Posts: 849
Member: 1943439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 153
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doule View Post
hello,
I bought a pro activation from multi-com yesteday but i cannot use samsung pro yet. when i run hardware wizard it says that:
Card SN - FDFF9F8C
Reseller: GPGMASTER
Card activated - 2012-06-28
Samsung Tool - activated 2012-06-28
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, update possible

can you check if the pro activation have been done
Bro check no.16 post
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:38.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 1.43780 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO