GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   Z3X-Box card not found [Discussion thread] (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/z3x-box-card-not-found-discussion-thread-1471894/)

heartfelt27 06-11-2011 21:44

Z3X-Box card not found [Discussion thread]

please z3x team suddenly my box won't connect and we run wizard it started the regonizing process and soft freeze, disapeared from screen i launch again z3x shell run wizard show me several card when do next it shows unable to read system info from the choosen card it shows card version 0.0 server version 2.2 and show workwith card: axalto e-gate-0 or axalto -gate1 ,ft scr 2000 0 ,ft scr 2000 1, ft scr 2000 2 help ( samsung and lg activation)
please help
sincerly your customer

ORANGE MOB 06-13-2011 05:26

you need repair dead card with driver ft scr 2000 1,if your card is new type gmalto

heartfelt27 06-13-2011 12:37

z3x installed before do u mean install specific driver for driver ft scr 2000 1 (i did a quiq search i didn't find )notice in another computer don't suggest or regonize any card waiting your answer thanks

blang 06-13-2011 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartfelt27 (Post 7424761)
z3x installed before do u mean install specific driver for driver ft scr 2000 1 (i did a quiq search i didn't find )notice in another computer don't suggest or regonize any card waiting your answer thanks

if sn of card start from 0 so you have shlumberger cards.
if sn of card start from F you have gemalto top cards and you need use pkey reader drivers. so try install pkey reader drives.
disable antivirus, firewall and all should work good.

heartfelt27 06-13-2011 14:17

the driver i found on internet was this one driver_for_red_and_green_pkey_reader_only_www.prze klej.pl when start install package on the setup shown smartcard 2000 driver, instaled but still nothing when run wizard and do next unable to read system info. my card serial begin with 3 zero i dont have pkey as interface i have mx key without its smart card i have infinity furious those i think work with smart card any more suggetion thanks in advance for nice support

muthoka 06-13-2011 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 7424777)
if sn of card start from 0 so you have shlumberger cards.
if sn of card start from F you have gemalto top cards and you need use pkey reader drivers. so try install pkey reader drives.
disable antivirus, firewall and all should work good.

me i have the same problem but all these trouble started after updating my setool card which is a gemalto. Any solution mr.blang

heartfelt27 06-13-2011 22:40

Still nothing help urgent

Sir blang la baguette magic ni plus magic!!! Please waiting some thing to help me i have samsung and lg activation the box stopped suddenly any way to solve this problem or bay a new smart cad at least without box and cables to be sheaper if possible to keep my old serial and account

bombas_pt 06-14-2011 00:43

hi

Do you have XP or Seven ?

heartfelt27 06-14-2011 09:16

i have both xp and 7 three computers total

bombas_pt 06-14-2011 10:39

Hi
For me with Top Gemalto Card and windows seven, only worked with this drivers

USB Token Device

Because it uses R5Coinst.dll
After downloaded drivers from internet (not the bundled with windows) and reinstalled the drivers, all works fine ;)

heartfelt27 06-14-2011 14:46

thanks for advise i tried but i'm not sure if i downloaded this right driver you specified if possible to give me correct link or send me the file it will be too kind from you, OR SIR BLANG OR Z3X TEAM IF POSSIBLE TO SWAP THE SMART CARD AND PAY MAYBE SOME CHARGE INSTEAD TO BAY COMPLITLY A NEW U BOX I PAYED THE BOX I PAYED THE LG ACTIVATION!
PLEASE CONCIDER MY RQUEST THANKS

bombas_pt 06-14-2011 23:04

Hi

Try this link

Driver Backup - Backup your drivers instantly

heartfelt27 06-15-2011 22:17

tha,ks for reply and link u r too kind it didn't worked for me it seems smart card really died hoped z3x to manage my activation of lg in this card to the nextbox i will purchase no choice if i burned it by myself i will not complain, anyway tyanks all, sir blang will u do me that activation of my old card to a new one? thanks

jap_line 09-06-2011 08:34

just encounter today this same problem. hang with udpating card and stucked then end up with CARD NOT CONNECTED and CANT REPAIR DEAD CARD.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION

1-remove all smart card and egate drivers first (go to device manager)
2- download and install this then restart pc. GEMALTO EGATE DRIVER
3-download and install this (select repair or re-install if already exist). TESTED SMART CARD DRIVER
4-after restart wait for smart card driver installation finish itself even z3x is not yet connected.
5-connect z3x box now (then install drivers if needed)
6-smart card should be automatically detected
7-open z3x shell
8-your card is not like this anymore :

Quote:

Card not connected
Use wizard for card recovery
9-your card must now read as no activation and need firmware update
10-wizard will automatically detect solution for your card (update firmware & activate)
11-select next next until finish just follow instruction on screen until done

THAT'S IT!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED ;)

hope this will help.

Br.

Manhn 09-27-2011 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jap_line (Post 7690818)
just encounter today this same problem. Hang with udpating card and stucked then end up with card not connected and cant repair dead card.

Here is the solution

1-remove all smart card and egate drivers first (go to device manager)
2- download and install this then restart pc. gemalto egate driver
3-download and install this (select repair or re-install if already exist). tested smart card driver
4-after restart wait for smart card driver installation finish itself even z3x is not yet connected.
5-connect z3x box now (then install drivers if needed)
6-smart card should be automatically detected
7-open z3x shell
8-your card is not like this anymore :

9-your card must now read as no activation and need firmware update
10-wizard will automatically detect solution for your card (update firmware & activate)
11-select next next until finish just follow instruction on screen until done

that's it!!!

Problem solved ;)

hope this will help.

Br.

big big big thanks man :)