GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 10:07   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13278
Thanks Meter: 4,294,967,295
allgsmunlock.com are playing with their customers: N97 mini (dleted my all posts)

I need to write the post here because moderator of allgsmunlock forum mr AtrixJ is deleting my posts.
On software forum : forum.allgsmunlock.com i posted the news about wrong code for SFR france into my n97 mini, i veryfied job and wrong code came again, so i wrote onto this forum below message:

WHAT???
You sned me veryfied job with the same code asking to make video???
Are You crazy??
What if i make video and code is really WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Will You give me back my time for waiting on your f**** wrong code??
I will make today video to proove, that Your code is wrong. I will write all situation on all forums i am registered to watch out for the cheaters like You!!!!!
I am not gonna I sent all pictures and screenshots to proove my words.
Now i am gonna also write that allgsmunlock are cheaters.
1. software says that e.g. one phone cost 15 credits, i am sending the job than in 2 days i am receiving that this job is currently unavailable. Is this the problem to write this in the software features?? (not everybody visiting forum)
2. 18credits written on forum for SFR france. You took 28 from my account!!! It is trully cheating
3. not everybody has software to make video, or digital camera. Screenshots are not enough??
4. I wonder what You will do if video comes. Will You apologize me public on forum and give my credits twice back?? Lets do a BET, c'mon
You are sure, that this is working code, i am not. Lets do a bet. If code is good take my all credits, if code is wrong give me twice lasted credits on SFR (28 x 2)
5. I am sure You;re not gonna do a bet because in my opinion You are chicken and can only sit on Your 3 letters behind computer and F*****g with customers.

and what is now??
He deleted all my posts thinking that nobody will know how bad service it really is

I am leaving this post to think about first before getting touch with mr AtrixJ when sth is wrong.
WBR Benitez