GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 21:58   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Beware With Cheaters


It happened with other servers that people add you on msn or yahoo who create ids similar to ours or with name of our server and talk you when you post some problem on forum. They will ask you for your user name and password by pretending that they will solve your problem.

Never give password to someone who ask you.

Always check whom you are talking. Our contact detail is here and only talk with this contacts.


Sonork : 100.9 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Sonork : 100.99 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Sonork : 100.999 Technical Support


Yahoo IM : Mobilewala01 : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Yahoo IM : md_raees : Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Yahoo IM : roundcircle_gsm : For philippines Customers


Msn : [email protected] : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
MSN : [email protected] : For philippines Customers


ICQ : 459432247 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
ICQ : 215536673 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
ICQ : 259854084 Technical support

Dont talk to someone with similar ids. Only talk with above contacts.

We Never Ask for Passwords


Read this must http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=520269

Last edited by sunnyc; 04-02-2008 at 00:11.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to :::GsmFather::: For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2008, 22:12   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
unlock-king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 252
Member: 713233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
i got saved from cheater today thanks to MR RAEES
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:41   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmXplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: INDIA
Posts: 1,094
Member: 363308
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Such A Very Important news
Thanks
Regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 13:34   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ..::ShArJaH::..
Posts: 142
Member: 662685
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
wow so it means they have another cheaters here not only one... sorounds us now so becareful....



br,


avtcw79
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 13:34   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dasmariñas,Cavite, Phillipines
Age: 50
Posts: 74
Member: 591269
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by :::GsmFather::: View Post
It happened with other servers that people add you on msn or yahoo who create ids similar to ours or with name of our server and talk you when you post some problem on forum. They will ask you for your user name and password by pretending that they will solve your problem.

Never give password to someone who ask you.

Always check whom you are talking. Our contact detail is here and only talk with this contacts.


Sonork : 100.9 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Sonork : 100.99 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Sonork : 100.999 Technical Support


Yahoo IM : Mobilewala01 : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Yahoo IM : md_raees : Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Yahoo IM : roundcircle_gsm : For philippines Customers


Msn : [email protected] : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
MSN : [email protected] : For philippines Customers


ICQ : 459432247 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
ICQ : 215536673 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
ICQ : 259854084 Technical support

Dont talk to someone with similar ids. Only talk with above contacts.


We Never Ask for Passwords

oh my.....oh my... thank you for the alarm....many uses tricks talents for nonsense work...except to harm...thanx once more...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 17:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hoang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: HTC Codes - Javacard
Age: 39
Posts: 1,979
Member: 10485
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 389
this YM: gsmfathers is from your team?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 18:59   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
sunnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Life's a Journey
Age: 39
Posts: 3,536
Member: 49495
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9 & 100.12345
Thanks Meter: 1,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
this YM: gsmfathers is from your team?
No it is not from us. i think a cheater for sure. Our contact details is above.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 15:32   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hoang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: HTC Codes - Javacard
Age: 39
Posts: 1,979
Member: 10485
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyc View Post
No it is not from us. i think a cheater for sure. Our contact details is above.
Thanks, he tried cheat me yesterday but no luck.
PPL beware of this YM: gsmfathers
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:36   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: MX-KEY is the BEST NOKIA TOOL
Age: 45
Posts: 48
Member: 110195
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
im request logs for my ub box 100 credits last october 10 until now my ub box did not receive the credits that i purchase,pls check my account
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 19:05   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Member: 1105290
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
but [email protected] is from you, or not?? thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 00:00   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Nokia Phils.
Age: 39
Posts: 191
Member: 112533
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by naim49 View Post
but [email protected] is from you, or not?? thanks
Never give password to someone who ask you.

Always check whom you are talking. Our contact detail is here and only talk with this contacts.


Sonork : 100.9 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Sonork : 100.99 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Sonork : 100.999 Technical Support


Yahoo IM : Mobilewala01 : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
Yahoo IM : md_raees : Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
Yahoo IM : roundcircle_gsm : For philippines Customers


Msn : [email protected] : Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
MSN : [email protected] : For philippines Customers


ICQ : 459432247 Credit Purchase,Logs,Hardware related enquiry
ICQ : 215536673 Credit Purchase,Logs,Unlock codes,Unlock help
ICQ : 259854084 Technical support

Dont talk to someone with similar ids. Only talk with above contacts.

We Never Ask for Passwords
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:43   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Member: 1105290
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, we want to know if [email protected] works for you... Because i think yes.. because i have had to pay to [email protected] . Y payed 60€, and he did me an account in www.gsmfathers.com .... But he didnt answer my emails, i cant order anything... i want a soloution
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:49   #13 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
NadeemShahzad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 4,223
Member: 132334
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.87489
Thanks Meter: 1,191
Out Mail ID is [email protected] Not [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim49 View Post
Hi, we want to know if [email protected] works for you... Because i think yes.. because i have had to pay to [email protected] . Y payed 60€, and he did me an account in www.gsmfathers.com .... But he didnt answer my emails, i cant order anything... i want a soloution
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warninig beware of Cheater RAZVAN who is from ROMANIA!!! Bert Listed Cheaters 11 02-01-2011 22:41
The correction of article " Beware of Cheater Razvan who is from ROMANIA!!! " Bert Listed Cheaters 2 01-18-2010 08:38
Beware this CHEATER! mashmax The Market Feed Back 4 05-10-2005 20:53
"FIRECELL" beware->his cheater,liar,WARNING TO REST mohammed The Market Feed Back 63 06-01-2004 23:37

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:33.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.54157 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO