GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 14:21   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25759
Thanks Meter: 159
CDMA Registration Process Requirements FAQ

As most GSM Father Users are aware , we have recently started ESN / MEID Registration Process for Imported Non Sim Based CDMA handsets

Here we will be guiding u through the process of Registration , Programming as well as general tips and tricks for activating the handsets & make u r experience with GSM FATHER more pleasurable

Q : What is Esn / MEID Registration process ?
A : Esn / MEID registration process allows u to Oficially Register & use Imported Non Sim CDMA Handsets in India with Indian CDMA service Providers in India like Reliance Tata MTS

Q : What Brands & Models r supported for Registration ?
A : Most popular brands like Apple Iphone , Blackberry ,Motorola, Samsung, HTC ,Palm , LG are supported with some exceptions like Samsung i510 Droid Charge which uses a LTE sim and cannot be used in india presently

Q : Are all LTE Sim based handsetd not supported ?
A : Some LTE handsets like HTC Thunderbolt & LG Revolution r Supported after switching them to NV mode .

Q : Whats the process of CDMA handset Registration
A : U need to Provide the ESN/MEID Number of the handset and the SPC code for Registration

Q : How to find the ESN / MEID number of the Handset
A : ESN is 8 Digit number(alphanumeric) in Hex format & MEID is 14 Digit Number (alphanumeric) in Hex Format The ESN/ MEID number is usually printed on the back sticker of the handset or ESN/MEID details can also be found in the Handset under phone info menu

Q : What is Spc Code & How to find the SPC code
A : SPC code is service programming code also known as MSL code, is required to correctly program or modify network parameters in the handset so that it can be programmed correctly to work with indian CDMA Opreaters. Some opreaters like Verizon wireless have a default spc code of 000000 but some opreater like sprint have handset specific spc code which u need to read using softwares like CDMA workshop or Buy online

Q : I want to Register a handset but I dont have a SPC code or i am not able to read it can u help me
A : Yes we can help u in two ways Firstly we can get the spc code for u r handset from opreater database onlile or secondly we can help in reading the code from the handset by remote desktop software like Team Viewer, but there will be a nominal charge for this service

Keep watching more comming soon............

Last edited by A1 Cell Solution; 01-03-2012 at 13:43.
Old 03-20-2012, 15:45   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 17621
Thanks Meter: 23
Ok, but how can i get the mobile number? and do i need to give any id proof or address proof of customer?
Old 07-06-2012, 20:26   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78406
Thanks Meter: 3
when and how ...............
Old 07-08-2012, 07:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49495
Sonork: 100.9 & 100.12345
Thanks Meter: 1,026
What You Want To Say ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataberk View Post
when and how ...............
Old 09-30-2012, 14:11   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766148
Sonork: 100.1614494
Thanks Meter: 490
1 Question :

if I buy iphone 4S CDMA from US & then i can use it in india with my reliance CDMA no. ?
Old 04-18-2013, 15:32   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1229111
Sonork: 100.1615835
Thanks Meter: 1,120
Donate money to this user
Will 3g/data/edge/ work after doing this?? Coz someone from reliance said that the handset will only allow calls. Data or browsing internet wont work