GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454/)
-   -   Gsmfather is fraud site !!!!!!!!!!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454/gsmfather-fraud-site-1477597/)

madjarica 05-19-2012 12:53

Gsmfather is fraud site !!!!!!!!!!!

I pay with paypal 18.04.2012 for unlock iphone 4 telenor denmark
and not receive unlock and i want refund but still not answer from gsmfather !!!!!!!!!!

live gsm 05-19-2012 13:48

dont talk rubbish ,i have worked them for years they never cheat.if its any problem talk to them , i hope they will solve it

.:KHALIFA:. 05-19-2012 13:53

have bin working with them from 3-4 years .... they are not cheaters... there might be some delay from there source ... u can ping them or even call them ...

gsmfather is a genuine team for all type unlock jobs

BR
.:KHALIFA:.

khurana_vikas 05-19-2012 14:06

there must be some kind of misunderstanding .dont harm anybodies repo just talk to them they will surely solve your problem .

madjarica 05-20-2012 09:55

gsmfather

Please see my post iphone 4 fabric unlock and you all will be crystal clear and stilll no answer from gsmfather
regrads milinko

shaka 05-26-2012 10:12

What Language Do They Understand!

Quote:

Originally Posted by live gsm (Post 8425048)
dont talk rubbish ,i have worked them for years they never cheat.if its any problem talk to them , i hope they will solve it

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO THEM? TELL ME.

I contacted gsmfather on 16th May 2012 through their chat service available on their site. I talked to a certain lady. She introduced herself as Sameera. I asked her about iphone 4 optus Unlocking. She told me it could be done the next day once I uploaded funds.

Come 17th May at 10.00am I uploaded funds. Called her on her cellphone and she told me everything was okay. I gave my customer five days because they state 1-2 days on their site just to be on the safe side.

After three days elapsed, I called again to enquire and Sameera told me that the unlock was not ready and that I should wait three days after which they would refund my money if it was not done.

I decided to write to support and the answer that came from them was rather puzzling. They told me that I uploaded funds but didinot place order. I again placed the order and contacted them and they told me it would be ready the following day on 23rd May. On 23rd the story was the same, no unlock and I again wrote to support. 'You have not placed order' came their response. All this time my account showed 1 pending order. I called Sameera and she told me the unlock would be done by 8pm the same day.

Come 24th I called again and was told to wait until 25th and they would do a full refund. I wrote to Sunny on his gmail account and told him of my embarrasement and that I wanted the order cancelled and my money refunded. He wrote back and told me that he didn't know of what refund I was talking about.

On 25th at 4.00pm I called Sameera and she told me that they had sent my money and that I should check my paypal account.

26th morning I open my email and paypal account and there is no refund. I call Sameera again and this time the phone is answered by a maN WHO MUMBLES THINGS I dont understand and them slams the phone on me.

I again call and this time Sameera answers the phone but again slams it on me. I call again and this time no one answers the phone.

I am kindly asking moderators of this genuine site, pliz help people like me and others who are having a difficult time dealing with these people.It is not supposed to be this way.If there support is not good why operate and why use this forum to oppress members.

I have every email I have written and every phone conversation I have made to back my claims. Not at any time have I talked bad as I understand the nature of this business. I have been a member of gsmforum for the last 10 years and I mature enough to know how to act. I have done alot of business with many members and product supporters but this one is just too much to bear.

People are requesting for refunds for jobs delayed and not accomplished and what they are getting is loud silence.

NsNobel2 05-26-2012 10:27

Sunny and Kuku are very nice and kind, They are not like such rubbish you are talking about. Convey your message to them properly and solve your problem nicely . After all may be you have need their help in future for unlocking. :)

shaka 05-26-2012 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by NsNobel2 (Post 8447318)
Sunny and Kuku are very nice and kind, They are not like such rubbish you are talking about. Convey your message to them properly and solve your problem nicely . After all may be you have need their help in future for unlocking. :)

From what I have written above I have really tried. At no given time have I used offensive language.

What is this silence to clients supposed to mean?

NsNobel2 05-26-2012 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaka (Post 8447421)
From what I have written above I have really tried. At no given time have I used offensive language.

What is this silence to clients supposed to mean?

may be they are busy, soon they will reply you.;)

Melih22 05-26-2012 15:51

I think self he is On ChEAtIng dOn'T take it

My payment not refund before 4-5 monts and the last time for 1 months second pament not refund and this time from 15 days is pending an phone he say to me 4 days. If you habe quetion he answered ver good for unlock time maybe he want cheat the money if you take the order don't cames. ALSO no need this server. DON'T TAKE THIS SERVER!!!

shaka 05-26-2012 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by NsNobel2 (Post 8448165)
may be they are busy, soon they will reply you.;)

Busy for their clients? Then who are they serving?