GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2016, 16:04   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2421445
Thanks Meter: 0
GSMFATHER have no respect for their customers

They have no respect for their customers, cancel orders because the sources increase their price. the worst customer service (not 24/7 as they say), people who respond you are not very professional (robot).

I ask them for a better price, they said I have to deposit them $ 1000 dollars and keep depositing $ 500. it is understood

Very slow process the payment,

Past few days the price increase more than doubled their prices, on the market this price remains the same. you think that if my competition is selling me the same service for less than half will continue buying from GSMFATHER? ...Really?

I can not invest in a system that does not value me as a customer
Old 07-03-2016, 21:27   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1786546
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 394
lol strange and childish talks dont waste forum space and waste others time

yes we do not have a 24*7 support service we have already mentioned that,

yes we need 1000$ to set the prices and u need to keep buying 500$ thereafter

yes very slow process of payment because we have lot of cheaters acting like genuine customers still we cannot trust anyone even you may chargeback us so our policy cannot change just for you

if you do not like let us know we dont care to refund your credits and close your account. just mail to [email protected] the refund will be issued.

we see that you are very new your not buying milk in the market for stable prices this is the unlock world sometimes things go free and sometimes priceless and at times 10X the money so you need to grow up kid

you find something cheaper then go buy there, if you dont want to invest money on our site then dont, its your wish dont cry for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmfathersuport For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 03:00   #3 (permalink)

Problem here is that you're cancel my order's even have many day's processing.
customers already pay for the service them you source cancel it and increased the prices.

If you cancel my order after 1-3 business day's is fine, but you take more than one week to do that.

*"yes we do not have a 24*7 support service we have already mentioned that",
RE: "24/7 SUPPORT"

*"you are very new your not buying milk in the market for stable prices"
RE: I was spend a lot money on this market in different GSM servers, for privacy i cant be publish names here, I have more than 5 years, also I'm not looking for unreality prices, negotiation is the Key.

*"yes very slow process of payment because we have lot of cheaters acting like genuine customers still we cannot trust anyone even you may chargeback us so our policy cannot change just for you"

RE:This is understand, but not all user are cheaters.

"lol strange and childish talks dont waste forum space and waste others time"
"need to grow up kid"
"its your wish dont cry for it"

RE: it's necessary?

Sincerely
MF
Old 07-04-2016, 15:04   #4 (permalink)

<---- Closed --- (Problem solved, GSMFather still rock.!!) ---- Closed --->
Old 08-18-2017, 17:58   #5 (permalink)

Member: 977957
Thanks Meter: 1
GSMFather has no respect for their customers...

I am a customer of gsmfather.. and i have to say they have the worst support... they have no respect for their customers... their support only respond with answers like "YOU HAVE TO WAIT"... i placed three services... the service replied with SUCCESS.. and when i tried to unlock phones they were still locked

my customers were pissed off and removed their phones... and GSMFather only say "YOU HAVE TO WAIT" and don't want to refund money back...

i paid if SUCCESS = UNLOCKED... but when SUCCESS = STILL LOCKED
'then they must refund

i sent proof videos.. but still .. i have wait for 50 hours and nothing

i have write them several times... and nothing... i will close my account with them...
Old 10-26-2019, 11:18   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2906312
Thanks Meter: 1
I'm also a customer of GSMFather. Today I got refund after a lot of messages.I like to say their customer service is good but the problem is the service.I placed two orders, Both of them rejected. Then I requested for refund my I waited for more than 10 days. It's really hard to get our refund. Hope your service will better than this.
Regards
Old 10-31-2019, 10:14   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 393861
Thanks Meter: 18
Gsmfather is very bad service