GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 20:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unlock trigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 741
Member: 818352
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 266
Question I Had Sumited A VodaUk Storm Imei Need Some Info!!


Submited a VodaUk Storm Imei In Normal Vodauk Service But Refunded

Seems Code Not Found ! Can I Expect Code In BB Instant Service?

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 20:52   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
yes you can get unlock code. 99% chances is there. 1% i cant say.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need some info about crypting IMEI in BF3 Chuk BF, BG, TH, BHx Series 4 01-23-2003 09:11
need some info to unlock c55 Freeman E-Gold Based Phones 0 12-21-2002 21:52
Nelix owner ,plss need some info. --==Dixon==-- Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) 3 12-14-2002 19:21
need some info about an emmibox i have GSM Deals Motorola Old Legacy (EMMI) 0 01-21-2002 10:35
I Need Some info dr.motorola Off Topic Zone 0 12-30-2001 18:41

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19295 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO