GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454/)
-   -   palm centro unlocking problem... kindly check (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454/palm-centro-unlocking-problem-kindly-check-659207/)

ryumahon 01-02-2009 07:44

palm centro unlocking problem... kindly check

i have here one palm centro... at first it wont accept the code with or without UN-ACCEPTED SIM.... so i decided to put an AT&T card to it and put the codes in... luckily the codes of the phone was disabled...

now here is the problem... each time i turn off the phone and enter a NEW SIM.. still it displays sim is unaccepted...

even for how many times i try and try still the same results!! can you please guide me what to do??

thanks and best regards!!

br

ryumahon 01-06-2009 02:06

still no reply from support team??? its been 4 days already..... can you please refund my credit instead so that ill return the unit to my customer if there is no solution..

thanks!

ryumahon 01-07-2009 04:34

still no reply... all other threads were replied but mine just left unanswered! is there any way or not?

mobiletogo 09-05-2009 00:29

treo centro unlock problem

I have the same problem, treo centro from att, if i put in att sim and input unlock code, it will say sim lock has been remove ..... after that i pull out battery and put in tmobile sim, it say sim not allow ???any ideal??

mrfixit 10-04-2009 00:27

same here, maybe hard reset will fix it?

nelsky 10-04-2009 00:59

same problem here...

any solution from solution..

br,

mrfixit 10-04-2009 04:28

solution is jic online code reader, because most centro codes from code providers are wrong (search their forums with many complains about wrong centro code), and with original sim in centro any code will say "sim lock has been removed" the key is to enter the received code with wrong sim in centro and only if it says "...removed" then code is the correct one, which happens sometime (receiving the correct code). so buy a log from jic and use the code reader via palm sync and it will 100% work.

Ron2pet 10-06-2009 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfixit (Post 4901890)
solution is jic online code reader, because most centro codes from code providers are wrong (search their forums with many complains about wrong centro code), and with original sim in centro any code will say "sim lock has been removed" the key is to enter the received code with wrong sim in centro and only if it says "...removed" then code is the correct one, which happens sometime (receiving the correct code). so buy a log from jic and use the code reader via palm sync and it will 100% work.

yes youre correct, most palm centro is refurbished thats why many are wrong code

br