GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 11:55   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
irfanamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,766
Member: 82423
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,200

Give me some info about Tmobile USA Blackberry 8700g for unlocking which operator I select this operator USA- T-Mobile[310 27-58-66-80] OR USA - T-Mobile Not Found Blackberry

Thanks in advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:02   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanamin2 View Post
Give me some info about Tmobile USA Blackberry 8700g for unlocking which operator I select this operator USA- T-Mobile[310 27-58-66-80] OR USA - T-Mobile Not Found Blackberry

Thanks in advance
Just select USA-Tmobile only. If you not get code with USA-Tmobile than you can get it with USA-Tmobile Not Found Blackberry.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 23:01   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 690
Member: 174853
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
Sir it says 24-48 Hours Guaranteed but i already submit for unlock by imei blackberry 8100 Tmobile from 24th June, until now there is no answer (pending)

can you please help me?
i have a mad customer over here because i told him it only take maximum 72 hours, so i'm confused
my user name [email protected]

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 23:24   #34 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtue View Post
Sir it says 24-48 Hours Guaranteed but i already submit for unlock by imei blackberry 8100 Tmobile from 24th June, until now there is no answer (pending)

can you please help me?
i have a mad customer over here because i told him it only take maximum 72 hours, so i'm confused
my user name [email protected]

thanks

This code is just delivered some 20 minutes before, sorry there was little problem and code got delayed by 24 hours.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:12   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 690
Member: 174853
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
thank you Sir the unlocking code is working

can i ask for a full list of phones gsmfather supported for unlocking? so i don't have to login terminal if i wanted to check phone models for unlocking

i can't find it on threads....
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:07   #36 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: R.V.Q. Productions
Posts: 98
Member: 741807
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtue View Post
thank you Sir the unlocking code is working

can i ask for a full list of phones gsmfather supported for unlocking? so i don't have to login terminal if i wanted to check phone models for unlocking

i can't find it on threads....

http://www.gsmfather.com/features.php
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:38   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 690
Member: 174853
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
@ Dolphy

i know the list but it is not complete...
in the terminal menu there is a lot more supported phone models that is not included on the web, like FOMA, ACER, etc...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:59   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 23
Member: 243040
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
sir i need your help, i use gsm father to unlock blackberry 8100. the sim provider is tmobile and i entered correct imei. the codes was sucessfuly sent. but my problem is when i entered it the phone shows wrong codes. pls help me.

i use this procedure:

1 - Go to Options Menu => Advanced Options
2 - In the SIM Card menu, hold down the shift (right of the zero, cap) press meppd
3 - You'll see the unlocking level screen there you hold the ALT key (left side below @) type mepp2
4 - Enter the unlock code.

any advice..

thanks in advance...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 20:45   #39 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
sunnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Life's a Journey
Age: 39
Posts: 3,543
Member: 49495
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9 & 100.12345
Thanks Meter: 1,018
Right Clik ok imei & send for Verify




Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfaith View Post
sir i need your help, i use gsm father to unlock blackberry 8100. the sim provider is tmobile and i entered correct imei. the codes was sucessfuly sent. but my problem is when i entered it the phone shows wrong codes. pls help me.

i use this procedure:

1 - Go to Options Menu => Advanced Options
2 - In the SIM Card menu, hold down the shift (right of the zero, cap) press meppd
3 - You'll see the unlocking level screen there you hold the ALT key (left side below @) type mepp2
4 - Enter the unlock code.

any advice..

thanks in advance...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 13:06   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Colombia
Posts: 107
Member: 740021
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi

I have a Blackberry T-Mobile Usa processing from 1th July. The IMEI is 3596750145773**..

Thxs
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 15:52   #41 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukilas View Post
Hi

I have a Blackberry T-Mobile Usa processing from 1th July. The IMEI is 3596750145773**..

Thxs
Tmobile usa codes is delaying due to unknown reasons. today ill get exact reason and i can tell how much more time it will take.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:50   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Colombia
Posts: 107
Member: 740021
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Please Cancel My Blackberry Code.

Blackberry T-Mobile Usa processing from 1th July. The IMEI is 3596750145773**

user: elmereraso
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:27   #43 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
:::GsmFather:::'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: USA N China
Posts: 2,255
Member: 24066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukilas View Post
Please Cancel My Blackberry Code.

Blackberry T-Mobile Usa processing from 1th July. The IMEI is 3596750145773**

user: elmereraso

This code is delivered 8 hours before you posted this post. Please check available logs and also your email.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:15   #44 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10
Member: 349533
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
boss how mch my blackberry 8800

lock to globe telecom.

how long it takes for the code...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:41   #45 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
NadeemShahzad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 4,223
Member: 132334
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.87489
Thanks Meter: 1,193
U can did this under ( Any Blackberry Any Operator ) Its take 23 Credits 5-16 working days.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cyclone Users, Pls wait 24/48 hours for NEW UPDATE SD Repair FREE boy_muslim Cyclonebox 28 02-05-2010 21:05
Tmobile Blackberry In Just 24-48 Hours .:Kuku:. Main Sales Section 0 02-22-2008 14:53
Tmobile Blackberry In Just 24-48 Hours .:[email protected]:. Main Sales Section 0 02-21-2008 22:21
What about the 24-48 hour??? med_ion Universalbox 1 08-13-2007 15:24

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40767 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO