GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   3gs new boot rom solution {{{ jailbreak, activate,baseband downgrade 100% solution }} (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/3gs-new-boot-rom-solution-jailbreak-activate-baseband-downgrade-100-solution-1164371/)

akshay 12-15-2010 11:01

3gs new boot rom solution {{{ jailbreak, activate,baseband downgrade 100% solution }}

i try snowbreez 2.01 not worked . try redsnow all versions.. not work.. main thing is whn i try to install cydia, or ipad baseband phone going to reboot it self whn.. redsnow say fathing files.. try a lot .. somebody says restore again to 4.1. but its new boot rom model 3gs 4.1 mc one.. mostly people face the prob.. with 3gs my phone imei start with 012**********
i dnt wnt to restor to 4.1 , cause there r many problum with new bootrom with mc models with 012****** imei

i try one thing install single cydia,, but phone going to rebooted with apple logo .. tht time i again put phone in dfu mode.

run again redsnow.. selecet firmware.. click next next, single cydia is ticked,
if your phone in dfu allready thn redsnow dnt ask for dfu command whn phone is allready in dfu mode..

the main thing i notice is whn phone going to on with apple logo .. again i put phone in to dfu mode. whn dfu mode.. activvate. release cable or insert it back to phone.. redsnow again start the processs..
wait for the process..

i sucess with cydia install ,, sae trick with ipad baseband install..

phone is with new bootrom mc model with imei 012******** 3gs 4.1

now phone is cydia or ipad basenband installed.

akshay 12-15-2010 11:07

there is my mistake of theread name word, DOWNGRADE BASEBAND.. wnt to say not downgrade but install ipad baseband 6.15.

xerraco 12-15-2010 11:13

Try Flashing Custom FW Mate.

azez.sd 12-15-2010 11:13

loll loll nice joke pro ...............

Chiran 12-15-2010 11:36

Is it ebook story??????????

jawad memon 12-15-2010 11:40

nice joke yar
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ranaboby 12-15-2010 13:02

i also hiiii hiiiii hiiiii

ranaboby 12-15-2010 13:02

please stop these fake posts

hot_boy7860 12-15-2010 14:23

hafiz

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

fake fake fake fake:eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek:

akshay 12-15-2010 15:03

laughfig is good for helth,, but any one have questions,,

MOBICOM 12-15-2010 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay (Post 6694074)
laughfig is good for helth,, but any one have questions,,

yes, I have a question, what are you trying to tell as? I don't understand you at all :confused:

akshay 12-16-2010 05:41

the new 3gs new bootrom model restart whn redsnow says fatching files,,or installing ipad baseband..
phone always kick out from dfu mode or restart with apple logo whn redsnow working...

i try new mc model which imei started with 012 new bootrom model not sucess normaly with redsnow9.06. but single tick on install cydia.. or whn phone rebooted with apple logo whn...redsnow says fatching files........ i again put phone to dfu mode. whn phone again comes to dfu mode, release cable or insert it back.. or redsnow again start the proces... .the same thing with install ipad baseband.

smorbe 12-16-2010 05:50

Quote:

{{{ jailbreak, activate,baseband downgrade 100% solution }}
its imposible to downgrade baseband unless with 5.8 boot.

post sreen shot before and after bro.

Quote:

akshay
Freak Poster

Member: 18057

reeza khan 12-16-2010 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay (Post 6692729)
i try snowbreez 2.01 not worked . try redsnow all versions.. not work.. main thing is whn i try to install cydia, or ipad baseband phone going to reboot it self whn.. redsnow say fathing files.. try a lot .. somebody says restore again to 4.1. but its new boot rom model 3gs 4.1 mc one.. mostly people face the prob.. with 3gs my phone imei start with 012**********
i dnt wnt to restor to 4.1 , cause there r many problum with new bootrom with mc models with 012****** imei

i try one thing install single cydia,, but phone going to rebooted with apple logo .. tht time i again put phone in dfu mode.

run again redsnow.. selecet firmware.. click next next, single cydia is ticked,
if your phone in dfu allready thn redsnow dnt ask for dfu command whn phone is allready in dfu mode..

the main thing i notice is whn phone going to on with apple logo .. again i put phone in to dfu mode. whn dfu mode.. activvate. release cable or insert it back to phone.. redsnow again start the processs..
wait for the process..

i sucess with cydia install ,, sae trick with ipad baseband install..

phone is with new bootrom mc model with imei 012******** 3gs 4.1

now phone is cydia or ipad basenband installed.

he is not joking.he is tryin to sayin some solution.but he doesnt know how present it.i think he tryin to tel this solution.i bn doin this since latest version have released.
if u have 4.1 3gs new or old boot or whatever to unlock,dont need to restore.restoring with custom f/w or original f/w 4.1,or 4.2.1 will getting more troubled.so just jail break with latest redsnow select original 4.1 only tick cydia for first jailbreak process and second time only tick base band update.if u tick this both option together phone will hang in apple logo or some other problem,then u have to restore to latest version.so i found this is the easiest way to unlock 3gs finally.
i think akshay also tried to tell the same...
thanx...

akshay 12-16-2010 06:27

i will not says downgrade baseband, bro.... i write by mistake..................

i clearifly my mistake in second reply,,, in forum edit option will not allow to edit thead name.. this is only the reason