GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / 4S

iPhone 4 / 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 16:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
meeza_84's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gojra
Posts: 1,693
Member: 279362
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594141
Thanks Meter: 414
Absinthe 2.0.2 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1r1 iPhone 4 Released

Chronic Dev team has released the Absinthe 2.0.2 jailbreak to untether jailbreak the new iOS 5.1.1r1 build 9B208 for iPhone 4 GSM, which was released yesterday by Apple. Like Absinthe 5.1.1 first version, the latest Absinthe version 2.0.2 can also jailbreak all devices except Apple TV 3.

The requirement to jailbreak remains same as to update the device to the iOS 5.1.1 firmware. If you have updated your iPhone 4 mistakenly to the latest firmware iOS 5.1.1r1, then you are now untether jailbreak your iPhone 4 easily with Absinthe



You can download the latest version Absinthe 2.0.2 for mac, windows and linux from the link below. The method to untether jailbreak with Absinthe 2.0.2 is same as used in Abisnthe 2.0. You can follow the guides for Absinthe from below, according to your device.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to meeza_84 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-27-2012, 17:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
riajul1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: (BaNgLaDeSh).(U.A.E,AD)
Posts: 1,769
Member: 1511441
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604057
Thanks Meter: 1,082
you too late
already posted
time Today, 12:26 PM

Absinthe v2.0.2 Windows Released!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 17:59   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 15
Member: 1627034
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
lockdownd error comes whene i try to j.b 4g what's solution ????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 18:15   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MATRIX.REAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,518
Member: 202333
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 179
Smile

thanks for post
HERE DIRECT DOWNLOAD ABSINTHE v2.0.2
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 18:23   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 15
Member: 1627034
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Y is coming lockdownd error???? wud any1 like 2 tell me plzzz
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 18:30   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsm_yousuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bangladesh /Bahrain
Age: 29
Posts: 932
Member: 1004001
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1591730
Thanks Meter: 236
thanks good update .............

http://greenpois0n.com/?p=173
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 19:46   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
td_mobile_2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: HTI Team
Posts: 313
Member: 1647504
Status: Offline
Sonork: Magicalboy
Thanks Meter: 86
Absinthe 2.0.2 Jailbreak Untethered ok iPhone 4GSM 5.1.1,tested ok by me
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,420
Member: 173565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Hi,anyone try 4gs before?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:12   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bahawal Nagar,Pakistan
Posts: 585
Member: 793565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611436
Thanks Meter: 341
thanx bro,keep it up ,what do i do if am trying absenthe to jailbreak with unactiavted phone ,absenthe says actiavte phone ,how to by pass this activation to unthethred jailbreak azeem bhai
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:22   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bahawal Nagar,Pakistan
Posts: 585
Member: 793565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611436
Thanks Meter: 341
you are right posted befor

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajul1988 View Post
you too late
already posted
time Today, 12:26 PM

Absinthe v2.0.2 Windows Released!
yeh bro you r right but this fallowing post in detail not just absent link like the post which u reffer
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:48   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
meeza_84's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gojra
Posts: 1,693
Member: 279362
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594141
Thanks Meter: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzarjan View Post
thanx bro,keep it up ,what do i do if am trying absenthe to jailbreak with unactiavted phone ,absenthe says actiavte phone ,how to by pass this activation to unthethred jailbreak azeem bhai
bro see this video and enjoy
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:02   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bahawal Nagar,Pakistan
Posts: 585
Member: 793565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611436
Thanks Meter: 341
hahahahahahahaha no brother absentehe will again ask for activation to jailbreak ) give me tested sulution,am talking about absenthe jailbreak untetherd azeem bhai
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:21   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11
Member: 482225
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeza_84 View Post
Chronic Dev team has released the Absinthe 2.0.2 jailbreak to untether jailbreak the new iOS 5.1.1r1 build 9B208 for iPhone 4 GSM, which was released yesterday by Apple. Like Absinthe 5.1.1 first version, the latest Absinthe version 2.0.2 can also jailbreak all devices except Apple TV 3.

The requirement to jailbreak remains same as to update the device to the iOS 5.1.1 firmware. If you have updated your iPhone 4 mistakenly to the latest firmware iOS 5.1.1r1, then you are now untether jailbreak your iPhone 4 easily with Absinthe



You can download the latest version Absinthe 2.0.2 for mac, windows and linux from the link below. The method to untether jailbreak with Absinthe 2.0.2 is same as used in Abisnthe 2.0. You can follow the guides for Absinthe from below, according to your device.


thnak you veryy goodddd
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:30   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Croatia
Age: 27
Posts: 107
Member: 343004
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzarjan View Post
hahahahahahahaha no brother absentehe will again ask for activation to jailbreak ) give me tested sulution,am talking about absenthe jailbreak untetherd azeem bhai
If you have iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 you can make a custom hacktivated 5.1.1 ipsw with Sn0wbreeze v2.9.5. If you have iPhone 4S only way to activate without official SIM is through Gevey AIO SIM programmed with correct MCC & MNC codes (check GEVEY SIM - GSM-Forum for more info)

After you finished activation you can proceed with Absinthe v2.0.2 jailbreak

Regards,

David
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:26   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Fantoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: MX-KEY is the BEST NOKIA TOOL
Age: 33
Posts: 301
Member: 172678
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 60
great update keep good post
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 29 06-27-2014 21:31
DES key Driver black Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 02-08-2014 03:50
8810 mbus-cable zfrank Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 05-19-1999 17:41


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:03.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.45066 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO