GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 12:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 297431
Thanks Meter: 7
Apple iphone 4s 3 Network Searching.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys Need your help,

Customer bought in his iphone 4s To get the screen repaired after he droped it it has smashed screen , So Before changed the screen i Seen it had a signal it said 3 and had two bars then it went to no service so i asumed that because he was in the building, any way so I went ahead and changed the screen , everything went to plan , and the screen was working , so That was it all done , then the customer came back and said my iphone is just searching all the time, so i done reset network settings and turn wifi on and off and airaplane moad on and off but still the same ,

I have check if the phone is blacklisted on check mend and its not ......?

So I need a solution I have had the iPhone check by a level 3 Mobile phone technician & He said there is no damage to the board ..... I asked the customer if this has happened before and he said yes the phone used to say invalid sim and he said he used to just take the sim in and out and it used to be ok .. So Please can some one help me ASAP .. Also we have tryed restore and downgrade and update to latest 6.1.3

Thank you Very Much .

Auto 1
Old 03-25-2013, 13:08   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 372599
Thanks Meter: 41
connect to itunes... backup the fone and then restart the fone ... it will work fine 100%
Old 03-25-2013, 13:23   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 93632
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto1 View Post
Hi Guys Need your help,

Customer bought in his iphone 4s To get the screen repaired after he droped it it has smashed screen , So Before changed the screen i Seen it had a signal it said 3 and had two bars then it went to no service so i asumed that because he was in the building, any way so I went ahead and changed the screen , everything went to plan , and the screen was working , so That was it all done , then the customer came back and said my iphone is just searching all the time, so i done reset network settings and turn wifi on and off and airaplane moad on and off but still the same ,

I have check if the phone is blacklisted on check mend and its not ......?

So I need a solution I have had the iPhone check by a level 3 Mobile phone technician & He said there is no damage to the board ..... I asked the customer if this has happened before and he said yes the phone used to say invalid sim and he said he used to just take the sim in and out and it used to be ok .. So Please can some one help me ASAP .. Also we have tryed restore and downgrade and update to latest 6.1.3

Thank you Very Much .

Auto 1
you can also try puting a different sim card in and turn airplane mode on and off few times let the unit reconice the the different sim card and then put the original sim card if you get 'serching 3G' then all you have to do turn the airplane mode on and off or eject the sim and reinstall

befor you replace the lcd if you turn the unit off you can avoide this problem most times
Old 03-25-2013, 16:57   #4 (permalink)

Member: 115596
Thanks Meter: 1,127
Donate money to this user
problem is clock and date always connect itune
Old 03-25-2013, 22:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1491073
Sonork: 100.1608050
Thanks Meter: 49
connect itunes
resert network setting one or two time
try
Old 03-25-2013, 22:47   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 579376
Sonork: 100.1618321
Thanks Meter: 11
this may sound silly, but check antenna cable at battery terminal.

seems to be getting left disconnected all too often these days.
Old 03-25-2013, 22:52   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1681785
Sonork: 100.1619701
Thanks Meter: 17
lock if you not break blue rsistance
Old 03-26-2013, 11:41   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 372599
Thanks Meter: 41
com on guys... this is only will b solved to connect it to itune..... cz the fone is searching without sim card also..... and i have done so many fones... coz i am in hardware business every day i replace 2 or 3 lcd and with version 6.1 this problem comes in fone.. so just connect it to i tune do back up and rest the fone by pressing the power and home button together...