GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14   #16 (permalink)

Member: 1469115
Thanks Meter: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran_qasim View Post
first of all i must mention you are a small kid who knows nothing and asking help first learn ABC of iPhone then search solution try to understand them and then reply
Age is irrelevant. Krux's behavior is heaps more mature than yours. Instead of helping, you're simply bashing on him for no good reason.
Many forums are for help and support. From the looks of it, so is this one. What purpose serves a forum, where the users are told to fix their problem before requesting help with it?
It's the exact same thing to tell someone who is trying to learn to learn it before asking for help, at learning.

Quote:
1) you don't know what you are asking and what you need .
2) you don't know what is thetered and what is non-thetered.
3) you don't know what is CYDIA ULTRASN0W and CUSTOM IPSW.
4) you don't know what is difference between CUSTOM and STOCK IPSW.
5) you don't know when iTune Accept CUSTOM IPSW and where to select Stock IPSW.
1) You're the one who clearly does not know what OP is asking for.
My native language is not even english and I have no trouble what so ever understanding what Krux is asking for. Either you're the one who's "clearly a little kid" or does not have english as your native language.

2) I beg the differ. As he said, he is untethered. He stated he can boot the phone without the help of a computer, which by all means IS what being untethered is all about. New bootrom 3GS's are tethered while old bootrom 3GS's are UNtethered. Therefore, Krux's iPhone has the old bootrom.

3) I know know about you, but Krux obviously does. He needs an unlock to use the phone. To unlock he must install Ultrasn0w from Cydia. To get Cydia he must jailbreak. To jailbreak he needs a phone that's NOT jailbroken. To get a phone which is not jailbroken, he would need to restore, which is impossible when the stock IPSW has the 05.13.02 (I believe) baseband, while Krux has updated to 06.15.00 iPad baseband which still is exploitable, and used to unlock.
Baseband can not be downgraded, and therefore Krux cannot restore to stock 4.2.1, but needs a CUSTOM IPSW.

4) Obviously, yes. Why would he else request one? "Look at me, I has custom IPZW!!1"

5) Makes no sense. iTunes DOES accept custom IPSW's, while redsn0w does not.

Quote:
so solution to your problem goto a professional shop who is unlocking/jailbreaking iPhone and he will do rest for you and you rest in peace.
What the crapsauce? "...and you rest in peace."

Why go to a professional unlocking shop when all he needs is a custom IPSW? It makes no sense to pay heaps of money for something that easily could be done if somebody would take the time to compile a custom IPSW.
This is not to be demanding, it's asking for an act of kindness.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBJoomla For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14   #17 (permalink)

Member: 1147671
Thanks Meter: 0
4.2 cydia problems sulotins

hi if anybody having problem with cydia on 4.2 just re-run the redsnow and just click on : just boot tethered right now: it 100% working and tested.
if for some reason cydia hangs on restart do the same step.
and u can downgrade to 4.1 aswell. u just need tiny umbrella new version to kick it out from recovery mode.
Old 12-16-2010, 16:16   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintune View Post
Here for kruxillimux iPhone 101. More to come.

The notion of a “tethered” jailbreak
What does that have to do with anything? He is untethered.
Old 12-19-2010, 19:18   #19 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1467683
Thanks Meter: 10
Well u can freely install Mac on intell machines & even on AMD
Goole it out for Hackintosh u will find it if any one wants to install mac in any machie
Old 12-25-2010, 04:16   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livein_real20 View Post
Well u can freely install Mac on intell machines & even on AMD
Goole it out for Hackintosh u will find it if any one wants to install mac in any machie
I beg the differ.

Hackintosh is ILLEGAL! It is illegal to run OS X on any other computer than one made by Apple.
Old 12-25-2010, 16:02   #21 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Check this out @FBJoomla hope this helps u
Is building a hackintosh 100% legal? - Hackint0sh
Is hackintosh illegal??
& this is where u can read the instruction and have an mac os
Hackintosh Instructions, Hackintosh How To Guides @ Hackintosh.com
Hackint0sh - Latest hacks for iPhone, OSX and AppleTV
Old 12-26-2010, 03:12   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livein_real20 View Post
The way I have understood it, hackintoshes are legal, while running modified versions of OS X is not.
I stand corrected.
Old 12-26-2010, 19:46   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster

but have u read the eula what it says forget the machine but try reading eula as what it says i have installed mac before on my fr lappy if u r trying to make money out of it then sure its gona sack u or no where it depends uppon place to place where there r rules to follow and where its not
Old 12-26-2010, 19:50   #24 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Even microsoft is the same but they know home user using it pirated and small offices as when they cant have money to buy it or get that much profit whats the use of ctching pray if yes u have a big bussiness and making piracy then it will catch u
The license key what it shows for home user is much higher while buying in wholesale is very very cheap