GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 03:30   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1374626
Thanks Meter: 0
Goosip girl:It’s a hot show,Now!!!

I don't think I can sum up this show in such few words...
- Best location ever (show is shot ON SITE in New York City). It is the most popular show in NYC for a reason!
- Hottest cast on television
- Two of the best actors to hit CW (Leighton Meester who plays Blair Waldorf and Ed Westwick who plays Chuck (was listed as one of the "Most Underrated Actors of 2007')
- While OC had great Indie Music, Gossip Girl also has great music that is more "mainstream"

This show was by far the most buzzed about show in 2007-2008 (heck..the most talked about show in the last 10 YEARS!!) and for good reason! If you open ANY magazine, any blog site, Gossip Girl is mentioned at least five times!

Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3