GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 00:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1348264
Thanks Meter: 18
Help!!!

I Need Custom firmware 3gs 4.2.1 6.15 baseband...huhuhu

after i upgraded my 4.1 5.14 to 4.1 6.15 my iphone crashes and cant restore it again coz the phone shsh was not save to 4.1 it gets error when i restore to 4.1...

so i decided to restore it to 4.2.1 firmware and still cant restore from what i read on the dev team blog it is only on custom firmware where i can restore it...

please really need help...
Old 12-09-2010, 05:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

please help me...my phone stock on recovery mode...
Old 12-09-2010, 05:04   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1044690
Sonork: 100.1617308
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbd2005 View Post
I Need Custom firmware 3gs 4.2.1 6.15 baseband...huhuhu

after i upgraded my 4.1 5.14 to 4.1 6.15 my iphone crashes and cant restore it again coz the phone shsh was not save to 4.1 it gets error when i restore to 4.1...

so i decided to restore it to 4.2.1 firmware and still cant restore from what i read on the dev team blog it is only on custom firmware where i can restore it...

please really need help...
Try this tutorial:

I downloaded this firmware: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
(IOS is 4.2 but with the baseband and released, and comes with the baseband 06.15.1900 and therefore do not get the error 1015.)

I opened the Redsnow 0.9.6b6, which you can download it from here: V | vidaiphone.com

Then I gave the Redsnow Browse and put the normal firmware 4.2, not the custom I left the link above, the normal that you can download from here And I gave Next,

Check the option that says Pwned Just enter DFU mode right now, and gave Next.

Then turn off the iPhone, leaving the power button down for 6 seconds or so, I gave Next, and follow the instructions that appear on the screen, which are:
Leaving the iPhone 3 seconds with the power button pressed, then letting down the power to give the home for 10 seconds, then release the power and leave the home for 15 seconds tight.

Now you expect the Redsnow you put it in DFU mode the only.

Once you have it in DFU mode, go to iTunes, and will always tell you to be restored, you hit the Shift (holding it) and restore.
Now select the CUSTOM firmware 4.2 which I put at the top of the page, to avoid doubt, this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
and finally waiting for the iTunes restore it, this time it will give error 1015 and therefore you are not going to put into recovery mode (the symbol of iTunes and cable)
The Following User Says Thank You to reyfer24 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:34   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyfer24 View Post
Try this tutorial:

I downloaded this firmware: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
(IOS is 4.2 but with the baseband and released, and comes with the baseband 06.15.1900 and therefore do not get the error 1015.)

I opened the Redsnow 0.9.6b6, which you can download it from here: V | vidaiphone.com

Then I gave the Redsnow Browse and put the normal firmware 4.2, not the custom I left the link above, the normal that you can download from here And I gave Next,

Check the option that says Pwned Just enter DFU mode right now, and gave Next.

Then turn off the iPhone, leaving the power button down for 6 seconds or so, I gave Next, and follow the instructions that appear on the screen, which are:
Leaving the iPhone 3 seconds with the power button pressed, then letting down the power to give the home for 10 seconds, then release the power and leave the home for 15 seconds tight.

Now you expect the Redsnow you put it in DFU mode the only.

Once you have it in DFU mode, go to iTunes, and will always tell you to be restored, you hit the Shift (holding it) and restore.
Now select the CUSTOM firmware 4.2 which I put at the top of the page, to avoid doubt, this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
and finally waiting for the iTunes restore it, this time it will give error 1015 and therefore you are not going to put into recovery mode (the symbol of iTunes and cable)
sir thank you...but what i did is...
1. i have a mac in a pc which i make a custom firmware for 3gs
2. run redsnow to pwned dfu mode
3. run itunes
4. restore using the custom firmware i made
5. error 1015
6. run recboot
7. hola my iphone is useful