GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2014, 09:21   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 115858
Sonork: 100.1670724
Thanks Meter: 35
help active without orginal sim

i have japan softbank locked iphone 4. after i update it or ios 7.1.1. now i can't active it. haven't original sim and i want use it like a ipod. pls help me to active it. thank u
Old 07-07-2014, 09:47   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2203737
Sonork: 1656500
Thanks Meter: 462
1. Download and install Java Development Kit (32 bit)
2. Download and extract GW_iCloud_Bypass.rar
3. Put your iPhone 4 into DFU mode (search on Google if you don't know how)
4. Start SSH.jar and wait until you see Success! written with green in the log there, also the iPhone will show the Apple logo with a grey horizontal line on its sreen
5. Open WinSCP and input, host name 127.0.0.1, port 2022, user name root, password alpine and press login
6. In WinSCP look for Terminal and open it, then execute command mount.sh, make sure the terminal says "Mounting /dev/disk0s1s1 on /mnt1" and “Mounting /dev/disk0s1s2 on /mnt2" then close Terminal.
7. In WinSCP right explorer pane, navigate to /Mnt1/Applications and delete Setup.app folder
8. Close WinSCP and SSH.jar and hard reset your iPhone 4 by holding home and power buttons until the screen goes black and release the buttons
9. Open TinyUmbrella and wait for your iPhone 4 to show as a recovery device (weird name), click on it and click exit recovery, your iPhone4 should boot normally into the home screen

B. The following method promises to hacktivate almost all iOS devices including carrier signal, this is still in testing but come and test if you want. The second testing session starts tonight 06.05.2014 at 23:00 CEST

1. Check out DoulCi - BACK
2. Follow @AquaXetine on Twitter for live updates on the situation
3. This is a free tool and very easy to use, no downloads, only hosts file editing and iTunes, check out this GUIDE on how it's done
4. If it worked for you, appreciate the hard working people by donating to them on DoulCi - BACK
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ch wajid For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-10-2014, 02:54   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1358002
Thanks Meter: 0
i have an iphone 4 16gb and lock to japan ios 4.3.3 baseband 04.10.01 (dont know the carrier) since i bought it second hand, i have used gevey sim to make use of it.. i badly want it to update it in ios 7 but since gevey pro works in i think ios4-5, im stock to 4.3.3 since ios 5 isnt available now.

is it OPEN LINE or can i use it any sim here in the Philippines if i update it in ios 7 or just use it as an ipod?