GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   How can I transfer videos from my iPhone 4 to my computer??? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/how-can-i-transfer-videos-my-iphone-4-my-computer-1218476/)

green7o7o 03-02-2011 15:34

How can I transfer videos from my iPhone 4 to my computer???

Hi!
I have iPhone 4 which needs upgradation, which will erase all the data I've in it. Now when I want to transfer the videos, I have no idea to do that, there is no such option.
when I connect my iPhone to my computer, it gives me 4 FOLDERS, inside 3 are only pictures and the 4th one is empty. Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to transfer videos from iPhone?
Please help!
Thanks!!

sinasan 03-03-2011 16:42

Transfer movies/videos from iPhone to PC

Try to add movie files to library in File,it should be in movies then.
* Connect ur iphone
* Click ur iphone and make sure in the movies tab ur allowing the sync
* Click sync
Moreover,there is a step by step instruction on how to transfer movies/videos from iPhone to PC.
Hope it can do you a favor.

mohseen 03-03-2011 16:47

use i-funbox

i-FunBox | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transfer Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch via USB

it is great tool I use it always

bonny11 08-03-2011 13:47

when you plug it in, it should come up as a camera on the pc aswel as itunes, and you can go into my computer, and open the iphone> DCIM folder and copy them over

zapple4hong4 08-31-2011 14:36

Open iPhoto and shut down iTunes then import,or open up image capture, that will allow you to download everything

Keo Daing 05-09-2012 07:37

Use iTool very easy.

Rocks.com. 05-09-2012 08:11

itools is best and easy in use

lilywen 05-28-2012 04:09

You will need to use iCloud on your computer and iOS device, with them you can manage the data from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When syncing with your computer, you can sync with the USB cable that came with your device, or over Wi-Fi when the computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network. But transferring apps, photos, contacts and videos needs different operation, you can check that on apple’s support to get further information. Or just simply google iPhone to Computer Transfer to get some useful tools.

dekoslav 05-28-2012 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by green7o7o (Post 7023099)
Hi!
I have iPhone 4 which needs upgradation, which will erase all the data I've in it. Now when I want to transfer the videos, I have no idea to do that, there is no such option.
when I connect my iPhone to my computer, it gives me 4 FOLDERS, inside 3 are only pictures and the 4th one is empty. Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to transfer videos from iPhone?
Please help!
Thanks!!

Connect iPhone with PC via USB cable, open iTunes click on the connected device (iPhone), go to Photos tab check 'Include Videos' box and press Sync

gulzarjan 05-28-2012 04:39

just use itools.best and free tool to deal with iphone

dgarry31 06-09-2015 13:28

use itools easy to use