GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 02:42   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1532550
Thanks Meter: 0
How to enjoy your Camcorder videos on other Digital Devices

With the fast update and regeneration of electronic products, advanced technology was brought in so as to enrich people’s daily life. Portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad and other digital players became much more popular. Because of high requirement for input formats, people need to convert video clips to suitable formats. I received help from my friends so I can upload my video to Youtube in time and I’d also like to share my favorite three video converters with you. They are Total Video Converter, HD Converter and MOD Converter, which all support all mainstream input and output formats. Under the help of these converters, you will enjoy a pleasant digital journey on your digital device.

********* Mod Converter is absolutely an ideal tool to help you operate your digital JVC Camcorder and other digital devices, like PSP, Walkman, Zune, iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc at will.

[img]http://www.*********.com/guide/converter-g/mod.jpg[/img]

This MOD Converter can help you convert video files to multiple formats which are suitable for versatile digital devices, so you can enjoy your favorite movies or music on iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, etc. Apart from this, you can optimize your output clips by setting video effect, trimming video length, cropping unwanted black edge, and adding watermark. All these perfect functions can ensure your output quality and make you enjoy a comfortable conversion..

Another excellent video converter-- Total Video Converter is an all-in-one video converter tool.

[img]http://www.*********.com/guide/video-converter/special.jpg[/img]

It can convert almost all mainstream video formats even HD videos to multiple output formats. You can improve the video effect by setting Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation.
In addition, you could trim the output length, crop wanted video size and unwanted black edge, which can optimize the output quality. While converting, you can preview the output clips and snapshot beautiful images. Or you can add beautiful image to the video.
Furthermore, this video converter can help you merge several clips into one file, so you can enjoy your favorite videos successively.

At last, if you want to enjoy special HD life, just have a try this professional HD Converter.

[img]http://www.*********.com/guide/hd-converter/gen.jpg[/img]

With the help of this HD Converter, you can convert HD videos and other video formats easily.
Besides your conversion between all mainstream SD and HD, you can also adjust the video effect, trim the video length to get your favorite clip, crop video play region to retain what you want, add text and images to optimize your output clips. You will get more surprise from our HD Converter.
System Requirements

OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, and Windows Vista, Windows 7

CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above

RAM: 512MB RAM or more

In a word, I’d like to share my favorite three multimedia devices and I really hope they are helpful for you. And also I hope you can share with your friends to release them from the trouble and save time and energy!

More related and useful tools here may be suitable for you:
DVD Converter Suite
DVD Copier
Old 03-09-2011, 03:19   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 273511
Thanks Meter: 84
hi
way post here?
better go to Main Sales Section.