GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   iphone 3G problem .. plz help... (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-3g-problem-plz-help-1345941/)

syakki2 09-13-2011 12:25

iphone 3G problem .. plz help...
 
i tried to restore with OS 3.1.3 but itunes error 1015 occured


can i restore it to OS 4.1
can OS 4.1 be safely jailbreak n ULTRASNOW unlock


..........

help

crazyexistenz 09-13-2011 12:27

use custom 4.1 firmware with ireb and u will have a phone jailbreaked with custom fw

Wites OM Tesla 09-13-2011 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by syakki2 (Post 7711690)
i tried to restore with OS 3.1.3 but itunes error 1015 occured


can i restore it to OS 4.1
can OS 4.1 be safely jailbreak n ULTRASNOW unlock


..........

help

Now try to kick out of recovery mode with Recboot or tinyumbrella.
This error1015 occurs because itunes not suport downgrade.

qdtmobile 09-13-2011 12:54

[QUOTE=syakki2;7711690]i tried to restore with OS 3.1.3 but itunes error 1015 occured

Quote:

tinyumberlla, kick out
can i restore it to OS 4.1
can OS 4.1 be safely jailbreak n ULTRASNOW unlock

Quote:

3g restore 3.1.3
..........

Wites OM Tesla 09-13-2011 13:04

[QUOTE=qdtmobile;7711798]
Quote:

Originally Posted by syakki2 (Post 7711690)
i tried to restore with OS 3.1.3 but itunes error 1015 occured



can i restore it to OS 4.1
can OS 4.1 be safely jailbreak n ULTRASNOW unlock


..........

You can restore/jailbreak to OS 4.1.
To unlock depends of what BB your phone have.

KhOliO 09-13-2011 13:40

use custume 4.2.1 and it will be ok

syakki2 09-13-2011 14:04

i just restore it with OFW 4.1, n kick recovery with tiny umbrella

after that
jailbreak with redsnow with firmware OFW 4.1

no it shows no service..... even WIFI keeps on serching

its IPHONE BLACK 8GB
OS 4.1
MODEM firmware 05.15.04

wifi not working...........

.::SOLUTION::. 09-13-2011 14:21

go to cydia and unlock it

by ultrasnow

syakki2 09-13-2011 14:34

WIFI keeps searching...............iphone cant find WIFI....
how to unlock if wifi not work...............................

my WIFI network perfectly working

syakki2 09-13-2011 15:14

no service no wifi
 
[QUOTE=Wites;7711839]
Quote:

Originally Posted by qdtmobile (Post 7711798)
You can restore/jailbreak to OS 4.1.
To unlock depends of what BB your phone have.



after jailbreak, it shows no service, cant find WIFI

OFW 4.1
MODEM firmware 05.15.04


plz help...........:cool:

Redknight07 09-13-2011 15:54

Yes......Just Update ur Baseband to 6.15 and install Ultrasnow via cydia...

Use Redsnow Ver 0.9.6b6 and u will see update to ipad baseband option and check this only.......and Wait 20-25 minute due to ur internet connection......

Thanks
BR
Redknight07

Wites OM Tesla 09-13-2011 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redknight07 (Post 7712481)
Yes......Just Update ur Baseband to 6.15 and install Ultrasnow via cydia...

Use Redsnow Ver 0.9.6b6 and u will see update to ipad baseband option and check this only.......and Wait 20-25 minute due to ur internet connection......

Thanks
BR
Redknight07

I think the same bro you are 100% right.;)

syakki2 09-14-2011 06:02

still no WIFI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wites (Post 7713101)
I think the same bro you are 100% right.

restore OFW 4.1 via itunes
EXIT RECOVERY via tinyumbrella
jailbreak via redsn0w_win_0.9.6b2
INSTALL IPAD BASEBAND via redsn0w_win_0.9.6b6

still no WIFI, keeps on serching..........................
if no WIFI how to unlock ????:confused:

Wites OM Tesla 09-14-2011 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by syakki2 (Post 7713946)
restore OFW 4.1 via itunes
EXIT RECOVERY via tinyumbrella
jailbreak via redsn0w_win_0.9.6b2
INSTALL IPAD BASEBAND via redsn0w_win_0.9.6b6

still no WIFI, keeps on serching..........................
if no WIFI how to unlock ????:confused:

What distance you have from aces point?
I had an 3G 8GB the maximum that it found aces point was 15 meters without walls.

EJAZGUL 09-14-2011 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wites (Post 7714837)
What distance you have from aces point?
I had an 3G 8GB the maximum that it found aces point was 15 meters without walls.

if u use serch batten than no need waiting :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:56.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.44292 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO