Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) iPhone 2G / 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4s / 5 , iPod , iPad / II / New, Apple TV and All Apple Inc. Products goes here|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-02-2010, 12:45||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IPhone 3Gs new bootrom restore 4.0.1 error 28
My iphone 3gs New bootroom stuck DFU mode restore 4.0.1 error 28 .How to exit DFU or restore update my phone.
Sorry my english .THanks
|08-20-2010, 02:38||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: bali is My Home
Thanked 223 Times in 72 Posts
hese errors may indicate a hardware issue with your device. Follow the steps in this article and also attempt to restore while connected with a known-good 30-pin Dock Connector cable, computer, and network to isolate this issue to the device. If the mac adress miisng or the IMEI is the default value this can also confirm a hardware issue.
Error 18 (or -18): This occurs when the media library on the device is corrupt and cannot be modified or updated. Updating to the latest version of iTunes and then restoring should resolve this issue
Error 13 and 14: These errors are typically resolved by performing one of more of the steps listed below:
1. Perform USB isolation troubleshooting, including a different USB port directly on the computer.
2. Put a USB 2.0 hub between the device and the computer.
3. Try a different USB 30-pin dock connector cable.
4. Eliminate third-party security software conflicts.
5. There may be third-party software installed that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting one or more TcpWindowSize entries into your Registry. If your default packet size is set incorrectly it can cause this error. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet size modification for assistance.
6. Connect your computer directly to your Internet source, bypassing any routers, hubs, or switches. You may need to restart your computer and modem to get online.
7. Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
|12-24-2010, 08:38||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Iphone stuck in DFU Mode
my iphone stuck in dfu mode so try to restore ******* firmware and original firmware but fail,
pl. suggest to solved the problem
|12-24-2010, 08:44||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in dreams...
Thanked 140 Times in 51 Posts
100% problem solved.
|12-24-2010, 12:13||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
problem solved with custom firmware MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
step by step
1- remove battry ( waiting 20 seconds )
2- select only this option ( just enter pwned DFU mode right now)
3- restore with custom fw
inch***** all will be ok tested by me with my iphone 3gs
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||26||09-25-2012 02:41|
|DES key Driver||black||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||07-19-2012 05:32|
|8810 mbus-cable||zfrank||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-19-1999 17:41|