GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 09:07   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 893454
Sonork: aa
Thanks Meter: 9
Iphone 3GS stuck on apple logo after Erase all data

Hi everybody ,
i have an iphone 3GS i don't know if it's new bootroom or the old one , but i know that it's not an MC model i don't know if that necesarily means that it's old bootroom,
it was on version 3.1.3 , never saved the SHSH blobs , my brother did erase all data , and the iphone is now stuck on apple logo and it can't boot anymore .
i got it to DFU mode , pwnd DFU mode with iREB and tried to downgrade to a custom 3.1.2 , it didn't give an error but the phone stayed stuck on DFU mode tried to reboot it or exit dfu mode with the standard method but with out of luck , tried custom firmware 4.0 with the same method , still same problem , it's driving me nuts , i hope someone have a solution to this problem , thanks in advance.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:36   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1283753
Thanks Meter: 44
go to dfu mode with ireb,open umbrella ,start tss than open itune and restor with 3.1.3good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoMohamed View Post
Hi everybody ,
i have an iphone 3GS i don't know if it's new bootroom or the old one , but i know that it's not an MC model i don't know if that necesarily means that it's old bootroom,
it was on version 3.1.3 , never saved the SHSH blobs , my brother did erase all data , and the iphone is now stuck on apple logo and it can't boot anymore .
i got it to DFU mode , pwnd DFU mode with iREB and tried to downgrade to a custom 3.1.2 , it didn't give an error but the phone stayed stuck on DFU mode tried to reboot it or exit dfu mode with the standard method but with out of luck , tried custom firmware 4.0 with the same method , still same problem , it's driving me nuts , i hope someone have a solution to this problem , thanks in advance.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:21   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockeriphone View Post
friend you can find its solution here How to Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo » Unlock iPhone
that didn't work , im in DFU mode now can't get out to recovery mode.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:22   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abohatim View Post
go to dfu mode with ireb,open umbrella ,start tss than open itune and restor with 3.1.3good luck
i don't have my saved SHSH files cuz i've never saved them , so i can't do start tss with tinyumbrella.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1283753
Thanks Meter: 44
try this:
1 enter in dfu with ireb
2 go to file hosts (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc ) and put this in the last line : 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com and save it
3 flash with costum FW 4.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoMohamed View Post
i don't have my saved SHSH files cuz i've never saved them , so i can't do start tss with tinyumbrella.
Old 01-13-2011, 17:37   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abohatim View Post
try this:
1 enter in dfu with ireb
2 go to file hosts (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc ) and put this in the last line : 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com and save it
3 flash with costum FW 4.1
Thanks for your reply , can you provide me with a link to the custom firmware , that would be great , thanks in advance.