GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   iPhone 4 bb 2.10.04 & 03.10.01 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-4-bb-2-10-04-03-10-01-a-1185774/)

Bledi77 01-13-2011 01:22

iPhone 4 bb 2.10.04 & 03.10.01

iPhone 4 bb 2.10.04 & 03.10.01 unlock?!…

Yeah, how come that’s not happening? I’ll tell you:

They Don’t Know How To Unlock It.! :P

And by they I mean the iPhone devteam and all the other midgets, musclenerd and sherif hashim included.

As of now (January 4th) if you buy a new iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you’re pretty much stuck. The tethered jailbreak of 4.1.2 is a joke and there’s no unlock for 2.10.04 and 3.10.01.

There has never been a time when you had to wait for 3 months to properly jailbreak and unlock an iOS device. Never.

And it pisses me off that out of 6,892,000,000 people who live on this Earth, only 2 or 3 actually “deal” with jailbreaking and unlocking iPhones. There’s no alternative to ultrasn0w, and the other two or three jailbreak options out there are a complete joke.

So why is this happening? Why doesn’t sherif_hashim release the iPhone 4 unlock? Why does he outright ignore the thousands of desperate pleads on twitter?

It’s because Apple finally figured it out. They’ve found a way to shut him up.

And no, he doesn’t have the unlock and he’s just waiting until Xmas, and no, he doesn’t have the unlock and he’s waiting until New Year, and no: he does not have the unlock but he’s just waiting for January 6th.

He just doesn’t have the unlock. Period. It’s one of those hacker pride things. If he did, he would of released it. It’s just like terrorist groups claiming attacks. It’s a boasting thing.

Does anyone remember the days when the iPhone_dev team would tease about jailbreaking and unlocking a FW version that wasn’t even out yet? There were just betas out for developers. And they had it hacked.

Not anymore though. Things are getting more and more complicated, and Apple is getting smarter and smarter. That’s the only problem here.

iPhone_dev, musclenerd and sherif hashim are swimming in very very deep waters now.

And of course the whole jailbreaking community lean on them for, you know, hacking and piracy and unlocking phones and all that.

And they can’t deal with it anymore. It’s out of their league. They’re done. Done and done.

They don’t have the skills, **** is getting harder to do, and all that’s left is a couple of facebook and blogs just posting fake news about everything.

I’m sure you’ve all seen it on geohot, limera1n and redmondpie and all those idiot websites:

“iPhone 4 unlock on its way??”, “2.10.04 unlock completed”, “santa will bring an unlocked present this year”, “sherif_hashim: unlock is possible”, etc…

That’s all bull****.

How easy would be for sherif_hashim to just go like this on twitter:

“Hey listen, the unlock is there, we have it, here’s a screenshot, but STFU we’re going to release it when we want to, and not a day earlier”

And that would be that! Cool, okay, you have it, awesome. I’m not going to bug you no more.

But he can’t even say that because he doesn’t have anything. I’m sure by this time he’s already given up because it’s too hard. Maybe he did try to unlock 2.10.04 when it came out, a couple of nights of hard work and sweat and coke and chips and all that, and then, ****, I can’t do it.

So until a new bunch of people, smarter people, show up on the jailbreaking/unlocking scene, we can wave goodbye to iPhone_dev, musclenerd and the infamous sherrif.

devteam will release 2.10.04 unlock on January 11th?!…

Posted on January 8, 2011 by ippphone
…Just like they were going to release the unlock when 4.2 came out, and then on Xmas, and then on New Year’s eve, and then on Jan 6th (with Cydia on the Mac Store).

And now, of course, they’re going to release it on the 11th when the Verizon iPhone comes out. Bull****.

This is just another pathetic piece of news that’s not even news.

I think we have to come to the sad realization that there will be no unlock (at least from the iPhone_dev team or sherif or the usual suspects). They just can’t do it.

And now we’re left with unlockmyiphone.com and clickheretolose$30onafalsepromise-iphoneunlock.org.

What’s wrong with these people making these websites? It’s so blatantly obvious it’s a scam it’s not even funny:

“100% money-back guarantee” but also “100% it works with your device“. Huh?

“Thousands of people have unlocked iPhone 4s with our solution” – Where are these people?

My favorite one is this: “The unlock solution used by Apple employees!” – Yeah, right!

I actually wish there was a proper website I could pay some money to have my iPhone unlocked. Seriously. I see all you commenters bitching about the fact that the iPhone_dev team do it for free.

I don’t want it for free. I want some kind of proof you can unlock 2.10.04 and then I’ll gladly pay for your service.

Peace. ;)

dumuc 01-13-2011 01:34

Another IDIOT .....:(

xteoos 01-13-2011 04:53

Calm down dude.....and look like you forget everything Dev Team and Sherrif have been done for iphone community in the past....(for Free remember..???)
But now when u r expecting too muchh...for their unlocker and get real madddd cause it has not been released as promise then u give them ears full of groaning and moaning and scolding..
Give them a break will u?
Relax and keep on waiting ........

scion 01-13-2011 05:06

just a ctrl c crtl v post......

monj 01-13-2011 06:51

Breathe... Relax... How do you know? A challenge to sherif hashim to work hard. Just be patient and control your emotion.

xz mage pker 01-13-2011 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bledi77 (Post 6818347)

Yeah, how come that’s not happening? I’ll tell you:

They Don’t Know How To Unlock It.! :P

And by they I mean the iPhone devteam and all the other midgets, musclenerd and sherif hashim included.

As of now (January 4th) if you buy a new iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad you’re pretty much stuck. The tethered jailbreak of 4.1.2 is a joke and there’s no unlock for 2.10.04 and 3.10.01.

There has never been a time when you had to wait for 3 months to properly jailbreak and unlock an iOS device. Never.

And it pisses me off that out of 6,892,000,000 people who live on this Earth, only 2 or 3 actually “deal” with jailbreaking and unlocking iPhones. There’s no alternative to ultrasn0w, and the other two or three jailbreak options out there are a complete joke.

So why is this happening? Why doesn’t sherif_hashim release the iPhone 4 unlock? Why does he outright ignore the thousands of desperate pleads on twitter?

It’s because Apple finally figured it out. They’ve found a way to shut him up.

And no, he doesn’t have the unlock and he’s just waiting until Xmas, and no, he doesn’t have the unlock and he’s waiting until New Year, and no: he does not have the unlock but he’s just waiting for January 6th.

He just doesn’t have the unlock. Period. It’s one of those hacker pride things. If he did, he would of released it. It’s just like terrorist groups claiming attacks. It’s a boasting thing.

Does anyone remember the days when the iPhone_dev team would tease about jailbreaking and unlocking a FW version that wasn’t even out yet? There were just betas out for developers. And they had it hacked.

Not anymore though. Things are getting more and more complicated, and Apple is getting smarter and smarter. That’s the only problem here.

iPhone_dev, musclenerd and sherif hashim are swimming in very very deep waters now.

And of course the whole jailbreaking community lean on them for, you know, hacking and piracy and unlocking phones and all that.

And they can’t deal with it anymore. It’s out of their league. They’re done. Done and done.

They don’t have the skills, **** is getting harder to do, and all that’s left is a couple of facebook and blogs just posting fake news about everything.

I’m sure you’ve all seen it on geohot, limera1n and redmondpie and all those idiot websites:

“iPhone 4 unlock on its way??”, “2.10.04 unlock completed”, “santa will bring an unlocked present this year”, “sherif_hashim: unlock is possible”, etc…

That’s all bull****.

How easy would be for sherif_hashim to just go like this on twitter:

“Hey listen, the unlock is there, we have it, here’s a screenshot, but STFU we’re going to release it when we want to, and not a day earlier”

And that would be that! Cool, okay, you have it, awesome. I’m not going to bug you no more.

But he can’t even say that because he doesn’t have anything. I’m sure by this time he’s already given up because it’s too hard. Maybe he did try to unlock 2.10.04 when it came out, a couple of nights of hard work and sweat and coke and chips and all that, and then, ****, I can’t do it.

So until a new bunch of people, smarter people, show up on the jailbreaking/unlocking scene, we can wave goodbye to iPhone_dev, musclenerd and the infamous sherrif.

devteam will release 2.10.04 unlock on January 11th?!…

Posted on January 8, 2011 by ippphone
…Just like they were going to release the unlock when 4.2 came out, and then on Xmas, and then on New Year’s eve, and then on Jan 6th (with Cydia on the Mac Store).

And now, of course, they’re going to release it on the 11th when the Verizon iPhone comes out. Bull****.

This is just another pathetic piece of news that’s not even news.

I think we have to come to the sad realization that there will be no unlock (at least from the iPhone_dev team or sherif or the usual suspects). They just can’t do it.

And now we’re left with unlockmyiphone.com and clickheretolose$30onafalsepromise-iphoneunlock.org.

What’s wrong with these people making these websites? It’s so blatantly obvious it’s a scam it’s not even funny:

“100% money-back guarantee” but also “100% it works with your device“. Huh?

“Thousands of people have unlocked iPhone 4s with our solution” – Where are these people?

My favorite one is this: “The unlock solution used by Apple employees!” – Yeah, right!

I actually wish there was a proper website I could pay some money to have my iPhone unlocked. Seriously. I see all you commenters bitching about the fact that the iPhone_dev team do it for free.

I don’t want it for free. I want some kind of proof you can unlock 2.10.04 and then I’ll gladly pay for your service.

Peace. ;)

let me ask you can you unlock iphone 4? no? then be quite and wait.

Qmad3 01-13-2011 07:10

Poor guy i think your run out of patient. getting frustrated and desperately waiting for nothing scheme. Can somebody smack this guy out. lol just kidding... well we don't know the whole story yet. well i'm greatly impressed by your emotion just chill out man:D:D:D

Bledi77 01-13-2011 08:09

Unlock iPhone 4 and The Dev Teams Silence! What Other Options Do We Have?

So yeah, The Dev Team, MuscleNerd most importantly is not saying a word on the unlock iPhone 4 baseband 2.10.01 / 3.10.01 situation. People on the other hand blaming me for giving them the New Years Eve Date. Well, first of all, just to be clear I am not the one working or making the unlock. Secondly I am just spreading the word, giving some hope and updating all those who have been waiting and stuck in this situation for over 3-4 months now. You all know about the reports of a possible Ultrasn0w solution on Christmas or on New Years Eve.

So, the things are not working out for MuscleNerd and the latest tweet from Sherif Hashim was to wait. According to him the unlock solutions come right after the tests and the whole development. If it didn’t come out on New Years or on Christmas that means its not ready yet.

Now, many of you are asking about the legitimacy of the websites which offer unlock options. Here is what I think:

1. Yes it is possible to pay your carrier some fee and unlock your iPhone 4.

2. Not all websites are legit.

3. Yes, you can contact the websites and ask them about the procedure. (if you can get me procedure details I can confirm if its legit or not)

4. Do not waste your money on any site or trust anyone you are not sure of. Ask experts and talk to us before just throwing your money on an unlock solution.

5. You can not unlock an iPhone 4 on AT&T Network.

6. There are no softwares or Ultrasn0w alternatives for unlocking iPhone 4. So do not download or try or pay for such softwares.

So there you go, the very last option is to pay your carrier and get yourself a factory unlocked iPhone 4. What they do is they take the fee and register your iPhone 4 IMEI with Apple. So, the next time you connect it with iTunes, it automatically recognizes it and you can then just use any SIM and enjoy a factory unlocked iPhone 4. This has no bandwidth restrictions, even if you are on 2.10.01 / 3.10.01, iOS 4.1 or iOS 4.2.1 you are free to use any SIM.

So, the best way to do this is contact your carrier (Vodafone, O2, etc…) and tell them about the situation and see if they can help you. Also, try to find someone in your city, there are people who actually do this. They will charge you a few extra bucks but you can always claim your money back if they fail to deliver.

So, you can either ask your carrier or wait for a week or so for an Ultrasn0w solution. I will update your with that…

This should answer all your questions from Twitter and Facebook fan page. You can still ask me anything and I would love to help you out.!

Peace. ;)

kmi2 01-13-2011 08:28

Dude...we can understand ur feelings,relax....relaaaxx maaan..ur iphone will be ok but must u need to wait....dnt be upset,hahahahah

mobi4u 01-13-2011 08:40

calm down dude..................... thats ur tired thinking......... they r good people and doing thier best for iphone comunity..............dont u remember wht they have done for iphone unlocking in the past?

Underdog 01-13-2011 08:46

bledi77, take a chill pill man.

Why do you post a rant bemoaning the fact there's no free unlock and then make a much calmer post about knowing what the options are????????
Bizarre!!!!!:confused:

Remember this though, the supposed release dates of any unlock or new jailbreak are never known in advance. The "it's coming out before Christmas" or "Mid January release for jaibreak" posts are all done by idiots on this forum who try to whip the whole thing into a frenzy. Desperate unlockers cling to this rubbish believing it to be accurate and are always let down. Maybe they have told customers that the unlock is coming soon believing that the posted rubbish is accurate and actually end up looking as stupid as the others, just like yourself, who believed in this cr4p in the first place.

There are many clowns and idiots posting here the majority of which only ever post links to their pathetic blog sites or make a really unintelligent post by simply asking a poster to phone him............w4ankers one and all. They have multiple accounts which are easy to spot but the mod team doesn't give a to55, they've allowed the situation to run on unchecked and should shoulder a lot of the blame for the frustration you feel.;)

This could be a great place if the mod team got their sorry backsides into gear.;)