GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 12:31   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1581303
Thanks Meter: 0
iphone 4 unlock

Credits 2 - Hamzah AkramAs Hamzah_akram promised you about 4.11.08 unlock steps, now I'm going to describe how this easy steps worked for me, but you have to try several trials to get the unlock! but it will work if understand how steps done the unlock!. if not worked just keep trying because it worked for me with two locked "MC318LL" iPhones 4 in IOS 5.0.1 and it worked for me..in easy way.. this is not ractor unlock....worked in iPhone 4 MC318LL with this networks. UAE : du , etisalat. ******: Orange , zain and UmniahRequirements:-iPhone 4.-Orginial iPhone 4 SIM -no service- is worked --- we'll name it xor gevey sim you can select carrier-SIM card with constant data availablity. check it with unlocked mobiles if it has constant data, because if not ..it won't work for you! --- we'll name it 'o'-Time.-Luck*.Pre installed apps needed.install in cydia SAM.Go to cydia >> manage > edit > add > add this sourcehttp://repo.bingner.comthen install SAM.and reload SB.Presettings.wifi = on. Just for the moemnetGo to Settings>>General>>NetworkMAKE SURE THAT YOU TURNED "ON" THE DATA ROAMING AND CELLULAR DATA.Service Location Must be OFF completely off.keys.carrier x . offical iPhone Carriercarrier o . the carrier which we'll use to unlock the iPhone.Steps0-open SAM then go out the app using home botton "LET IT OPEN"1-First of all you need to go to*Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone*(in your iPhone) and download your unofficial carrier profile (carrier o).2. Insert your official iPhone SIM CARD "x" and dial any number , if no service dial 112.3. Go to settings>Carrier and turn of auto search the select the network which you will use to connect in next steps (i mean carrier o). you will met a message "Restricted network ... bla bla bla..".4.hit Dismiss . then go back to main settings menu.5.turn on airplane mode.6. go fast to SAM>>utilities>> and press to deactivate SAM , Deactivate push "Clear certs"go back check if SAM is in "Desabled" mode.7.after this step you have to forget wireless networks. and turn off auto connection8. go to cydia>> manage > sources then "bingner" then uninstall SAM. Don’t "restart springboard" now!9.after uninstalling sam / press home button >> and go to settings then forget the Wi-Fi network~.. make sure airplane mode is ON.Eject the Carrier X sim/ press of the no sim installed.10. Go back to cyida and get ready for inserting the next sim (Carrier O).here is the fast step!11. press "Restart Springboard" and insert the (carrier O) Sim card Before apple Logo "i mean normal restart springboard" progress indicator.'12. you will met the regular apple activation screen. with (E) just wait 30 seconds.13. turn off your iPhone. then turn on. the sam activation screen you'll met "now with one signal bar" and E data connection.14.you'll see "use cellular connection" press it and wait 5 to 8 seconds15.eject your sim then reinsert it fast. you will redirect to home screen!.... with full signal bar "Carrier O" networkgo fast and call service center for 1 minutes "auto reply services center" of carrier O.now go to settings>General>about and check your carrier: it must be "Carrier 11.0".... you'll have your iPhone like a factory unlocked. Congrats.16. enjoy calling your best friend or Baby as second call.unlocked it no problems so far.Tip: You can reinstall Sam and get push notifications and iMassage also facetimeFollow me*@Hamzah_akramEmail :[email protected]*******02-11-2012, 11:29 PM* #2L.LagmanObsessive iPhone Disorder**Join Date: Feb 2011Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 5.0iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: PhilippinesPosts: 242Thanks: 137Thanked 108 Times in 69 PostsChats: 0did this work for you?*****The Following User Says Thank You to L.Lagman For This Useful Post:surfmike*(02-22-2012)*02-11-2012, 11:32 PM* #3rajpatel275itsmeraj*Join Date: Sep 2010Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 5.0iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: PanamaPosts: 49Thanks: 83Thanked 3 Times in 1 PostChats: 0i will try later whn i get home******02-12-2012, 03:48 AM* #4luciannoJailbroken**Join Date: Aug 2010Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 5.0iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: The bahamasPosts: 43Thanks: 21Thanked 2 Times in 1 PostChats: 1so i dont need to have a gevey sim? i never got one since i heard they dont work on my baseband do i need to go buy one now?******02-12-2012, 07:57 AM* #5HienUPDATE iOS FW NOW!!!**Join Date: Jun 2010Device: iPhone 4SFirmware: 5.0.1iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: T-MobileOS: HackintoshLocation: PaPosts: 212Thanks: 35Thanked 7 Times in 7 PostsChats: 1why not show it, last i check youtube is free and pretty fast.******02-12-2012, 10:40 AM* #6crazytalkn00b**Join Date: Nov 2010Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 5.0.1iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Mac OS XLocation: nonePosts: 19Thanks: 20Thanked 3 Times in 2 PostsChats: 0I found a quote from Musclenerd on this ..Originally Posted byThis is just a regurgitation of the fake "unlock" people were pushing a few months ago.*At the very *best* you'll get 5-10 seconds of what looks like a carrier signal. But you won't be able to make calls, and the signal will disappear after 10 seconds max.It's a normal side-effect of OTA activation. It doesn't last more than mere seconds.*I tried posting this on the faker's blog, but he's filtering the comments (for obvious reasons).******02-12-2012, 11:03 AM* #7Nate13iPhoneL♥vah**Join Date: Jan 2011Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 5.0.1iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: With your sisterPosts: 95Thanks: 45Thanked 25 Times in 18 PostsChats: 0*REACTOR IS FAKE PEOPLE! COME ON!!!It will just get your hopes high and then leave you hanging, not worth your time*******02-12-2012, 11:38 AM* #8figaroJailbroken*Join Date: Sep 2010Device: iPhone 4Firmware: 4.1iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: caPosts: 35Thanks: 49Thanked 2 Times in 2 PostsChats: 0Does not work.******02-12-2012, 03:20 PMgello2This message has been deleted by*howard1. Reason:*Dick*02-12-2012, 06:17 PM* #9muhammad ali shaikhObsessive iPhone Disorder**Join Date: Feb 2011Device: iPhone 4SFirmware: 5.0.1iTunes Version: iTunes 10Carrier: OtherOS: Windows 7Location: pakistanPosts: 603Thanks: 468Thanked 313 Times in 115 PostsChats: 0Hamzah Akram said this steps works on MC318LL my friend reported that is worked with MC319LL... model*original postLets Unlock 4.11.08and i saw in his twitter account many peoples done well wishing him .****