GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 13:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 823250
Sonork: 100.1587800
Thanks Meter: 187
iphone 4s problem with error 1 and 9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i have 4s and its on recovery mode..i did fix recovery with tinyumbrela but it show small circulating circle just....i have tried many times to restore but at the end gave error 1 and only one time 9

plz help

thanx

ak'
Old 04-01-2012, 07:41   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1551515
Sonork: 1603234:
Thanks Meter: 10
how to solve iphone 4s 9 error pls help me
Old 04-01-2012, 07:54   #3 (permalink)

Member: 655438
Thanks Meter: 146
use iTunes latest version 10.6 your problem will be solved
Old 04-01-2012, 12:12   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1594424
Thanks Meter: 2
i have same problem on iphone 4s updated to 5.1 but give ne error1 already installed latest itunes and i use different computer same problem.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:20   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1182962
Thanks Meter: 24
I had the same problem error (9) but fortunately I managed to restore it after countless times of attempt. My phone was previously running on a jailbroken firmware 3.1.3, I followed whatever troubleshooting tips available on apple support site such as upgrading iTunes to the latest version, changing USB port, etc, but it just won't work. So this is what I did -

(I am using OS Win XP)

Unplug your phone and standby at DFU mode
Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
Select 'Apple Mobile Device'. Stop the service, and then start the service again
Close all windows applications
Plug in your iPhone
Start your iTunes if it doesnt auto start
Go to 'Edit' > 'Preferences' in iTunes
Go to tab 'Devices', and click on 'Reset Sync History'
Proceed to restore

To ensure a smooth restoring process, try not to open other windows applications. Please note that you may encounter Error (9) again, especially towards the last stage of restoring your phone. If this happens, observe the progress indicator on your iPhone screen and see whether or not the progress indicator is still moving. If the indicator is moving, DO NOT shut down or unplug your phone. You may ignore the error and close your iTunes since there's no more communication between your phone and iTunes. At this point, you may encounter 3 scenarios:

Progress indicator is moving smoothly toward completion. Let it run until your phone reboot by itself.
Progress indicator shows completion, but it is stuck for long time without rebooting. Do a manual reboot by holding down start and home button.
Progress indicator doesn't move at all for long time. If this is the case, I m afraid you have to do it all over again (step 1 to 9).

I encountered the 3rd scenarios several times. Don't give up. Try at least a few times before you find other solutions.

Hope it helps
Old 04-01-2012, 12:20   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1182962
Thanks Meter: 24
I had the same problem error (9) but fortunately I managed to restore it after countless times of attempt. My phone was previously running on a jailbroken firmware 3.1.3, I followed whatever troubleshooting tips available on apple support site such as upgrading iTunes to the latest version, changing USB port, etc, but it just won't work. So this is what I did -

(I am using OS Win XP)

Unplug your phone and standby at DFU mode
Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
Select 'Apple Mobile Device'. Stop the service, and then start the service again
Close all windows applications
Plug in your iPhone
Start your iTunes if it doesnt auto start
Go to 'Edit' > 'Preferences' in iTunes
Go to tab 'Devices', and click on 'Reset Sync History'
Proceed to restore

To ensure a smooth restoring process, try not to open other windows applications. Please note that you may encounter Error (9) again, especially towards the last stage of restoring your phone. If this happens, observe the progress indicator on your iPhone screen and see whether or not the progress indicator is still moving. If the indicator is moving, DO NOT shut down or unplug your phone. You may ignore the error and close your iTunes since there's no more communication between your phone and iTunes. At this point, you may encounter 3 scenarios:

Progress indicator is moving smoothly toward completion. Let it run until your phone reboot by itself.
Progress indicator shows completion, but it is stuck for long time without rebooting. Do a manual reboot by holding down start and home button.
Progress indicator doesn't move at all for long time. If this is the case, I m afraid you have to do it all over again (step 1 to 9).

I encountered the 3rd scenarios several times. Don't give up. Try at least a few times before you find other solutions.

Hope it helps
Old 04-01-2012, 12:20   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1725288
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, i have samsung c270 mobile no charging & no response when charging connecter is changed . pls help to solve that problem.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 194936
Sonork: 100.1616223
Thanks Meter: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by udumangani View Post
Hi, i have samsung c270 mobile no charging & no response when charging connecter is changed . pls help to solve that problem.
post on samsung section this section for idevices
Old 04-03-2012, 08:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 530705
Sonork: 1616834
Thanks Meter: 833
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak72342 View Post
i have 4s and its on recovery mode..i did fix recovery with tinyumbrela but it show small circulating circle just....i have tried many times to restore but at the end gave error 1 and only one time 9

plz help

thanx

ak'

Use latest version of itunes and important your host file is fresh and restart your computer your problem will solve.