Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) iPhone 2G / 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4s / 5 , iPod , iPad / II / New, Apple TV and All Apple Inc. Products goes here|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-05-2012, 15:34||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ► Direct source ◄
Thanked 2,492 Times in 486 Posts
1. Supports devices: iPhone 1,3G,3GS,4,4S iPad 1,2 iPod touch 1,2,3,4
2. Supports iOS versions: iOS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
3. Works with both Jailbreaked & unJailbreaked devices.
4. Applications management.Supports install, uninstall, backup, update.
5. Media Files management.
a. Supports Music, Video, Ringtone, Podcast, iTunes U, TV Shows Audio books, Music Video & Voice memos
b. Imports & exports media files from computer to devices
c. Transforms mp3 into m4r when drop mp3 files into Ringtone.
d. Transfroms video files into mp4 when drop into Video
e. Searchs lyrics & covers from internet.(iOS 5 not support yet)
f. Plays mp3 files on the device
6. iBooks Supports: Imports and exports PDFs/Epubs.
7. Photos and Ablums management : Imports and exports.
8. Manages docking & desktop by mouse.
a. Smart classify supports automatic classify icons into folders named by system category.
b. Docking & desktop Folders and positions backup and restore.
9. Filesystem managmenets
a. plist file editor
c. Cydia & installous
10. Personal Information Managments(Contacts, Message, Notes, Safari bookmarks, Callhistory)
a. Imports & exports into csv/outlook
b. Personal inforbackup & restore.
11. System Tools:
a. SSH Tunnel
b. Clean up
c. System logs
view details and scrol down.............
The Following User Says Thank You to TUR@N ALAM For This Useful Post: