GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   my Iphone showing SIM LOCKED (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/my-iphone-showing-sim-locked-1157376/)

ft85 12-06-2010 15:46

my Iphone showing SIM LOCKED

hi everybody

i would like to know how to unlock my iphone 16GB , everytime i put a sim card it shows a sim lock and Emergency calls only , how can i unlock it so that i can use it with any sim card ?

Regards

Underdog 12-06-2010 15:51

You need to post which iPhone you have, which firmware it is currently running and which modem firmware it is currently running.

All info is required as unlock is not always straight forward.;)

JKKB 12-06-2010 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ft85 (Post 6656959)
hi everybody

i would like to know how to unlock my iphone 16GB , everytime i put a sim card it shows a sim lock and Emergency calls only , how can i unlock it so that i can use it with any sim card ?

Regards

Hi,
What model type is it:3G,3Gs or Iphone 4 and which firmware and bootrom version has it?
I think you can easily find the jailbreak and unlock solution in the forum here!

ft85 12-06-2010 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog (Post 6656974)
You need to post which iPhone you have, which firmware it is currently running and which modem firmware it is currently running.

All info is required as unlock is not always straight forward.;)

Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately i could have acces to it , it gives me a message phone locked , could u tell me how to check for a version Please ?

Best regards

highlander2 12-06-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ft85 (Post 6657023)
Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately i could have acces to it , it gives me a message phone locked , could u tell me how to check for a version Please ?

Best regards

So have u and iphone 3g , 3gs or 4? then go to settings->generall->info-> and look modem firmware and Version.. i can help you if you write this things :)

ceaswaran 12-06-2010 16:11

Forecast

Hi,
Download "forecast" from below link
iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

Connect ur iphone to computer & run the above program

It will display firmware version,baseband, etc.,

Also it will tell u if jailbreak & unloack possible or not

Then post ur questions or forecast screen snapshot accordingly in forum people can help u

highlander2 12-06-2010 16:11

Go to Settings->General->About-> Version & Modem Firmware. Tell us these two things and your iphone type (3G,3GS,4)

Underdog 12-06-2010 16:13

Take the sim card out, this should give you access to menus.

Settings, General, About.

Post what it says for VERSION and further down MODEM FIRMWARE.

Is it 2G, 3G, 3GS or 4G?:rolleyes:

ft85 12-06-2010 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaswaran (Post 6657048)
Hi,
Download "forecast" from below link
iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

Connect ur iphone to computer & run the above program

It will display firmware version,baseband, etc.,

Also it will tell u if jailbreak & unloack possible or not

Then post ur questions or forecast screen snapshot accordingly in forum people can help u

hi there again

i have followed your response about downloading the program

but whenever i tried to run it i get an empty reply on the screen and down the forecast Program i see a message waiting for idevice i have also tried with Itune and am getting this message below :itunes could not connect to the iphone because it is locked with a passcode
any help Please ??

Underdog 12-06-2010 18:25

You're not helping yourself here mate.

You don't need any programs to provide the information requested. If you want help answer these simple questions which have already been posted a number of times by different posters:

What model iPhone do you have??? ( 2g, 3G, 3GS or 4G )

What Version firmware is it running???

What Modem Firmware do you have???

Untill you've answered these questions, nobody can help you further.;)

idevices 12-07-2010 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ft85 (Post 6656959)
hi everybody

Regards

Use this tool any questions post.

Online Ultimate jailbreak and unlock wizard and iOS Firmware download