GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   RUN PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg ON ur WINDOWS xp (AND Jailbreak ur iphone)no need mac pc (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/run-pwnagetool_3-1-5-dmg-ur-windows-xp-jailbreak-ur-iphone-no-need-mac-pc-1034464/)

gopalhot 06-28-2010 07:36

RUN PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg ON ur WINDOWS xp (AND Jailbreak ur iphone)no need mac pc

RUN PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg ON ur WINDOWS xp (AND Jailbreak ur iphone)no need mac pc working windows xp and 7 (and video tutoreal)

1st u need VMware Workstation 7.1.261024 software
its make ur pc to a portable mac virtual machines

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q9i335.jpg

VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Users can run Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 in fully networked, portable virtual machines - no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. VMware Workstation delivers excellent performance and advanced features such as memory optimization and the ability to manage multi-tier configurations. Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.

VMware Workstation enables users to:
- Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
- Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
- Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a "clean" state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
- Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
- Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines

Best 3D Graphics Just Got Better
VMware Workstation was the first to support 3D graphics in virtualized environments and is now the first to support Windows Aero in Windows Vista and Windows 7 virtual machines. Run even more 3D applications with support for DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.13D graphics in Windows virtual machines.

Most Advanced Virtualization Platform
Create virtual machines with up to 4 virtual processors or 4 virtual cores and up to 32GB of memory per virtual machine. Driverless printing makes your PC printers automatically accessible to your Windows and Linux virtual machines-no configuration or drivers required. Smart card authentication enables you to dedicate a Smart Card reader to a virtual machines or share access.

Features Professionals Cannot Live Without:
- Install and run VMware vSphere 4 and VMware ESXi in a virtual machine
- New IDE integrations for the SpringSource Tools Suite and Eclipse IDE for C/C
- Replay debugging is now easier and faster
- Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to share virtual machine recordings for analysis

Changes in VMware Workstation 7.1 Build 261024 | 25 MAY 2010:
- OpenGL 2.1 support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista guests - Improves the ability to run graphics-based applications in virtual machines.
- Improved Graphics Performance - Enhanced performance with better benchmarks, frame rates, and improved rendering on Windows 7 and Windows Vista guests allows you to run various graphics-based applications. In addition, major improvements in video playback enable you to play high-resolution videos in virtual machines.
- Automatic Software Updates - Download and install VMware Tools and receive maintenance updates when available.
- Direct Launch - Drag guest applications from the Unity start menu directly onto the host desktop. Double-click the shortcut to open the guest application. The shortcut remains on the desktop after you exit Unity and close VMware Workstation.
- Autologon - Save your login credentials and bypass the login dialog box when you power on a Windows guest. Use this feature if you restart the guest frequently and want to avoid entering your login credentials. You can enable Autologon and use direct launch to open guest applications from the host.
- OVF 1.1 Support - Import or export virtual machines and vApps to upload them to VMware vSphere or VMware vCloud. The VMware OVF Tool is a command-line utility bundled in the VMware Workstation installer. Use this tool along with VMware Workstation to convert VMware .vmx files to .ovf format or vice versa. VMware recommends that you use the OVF command-line utility. For more information, see the OVF Web site and OVF Tool User Guide.
- Eight-Way SMP Support - Create and run virtual machines with a total of up to eight-processor cores.
- 2TB Virtual Disk Support - Maximum virtual disks and raw disks size increased from 950GB to 2TB.
- Encryption Enhancements - VMware Workstation includes support for Intel's Advanced Encryption Standard instruction set (AES-NI) to improve performance while encrypting and decrypting virtual machines and faster run-time access to encrypted virtual machines on new processors.
- Memory Management - User interface enhancements have simplified the handling of increased virtual memory capacity.
- User Experience Improvement Program - Help VMware improve future versions of the product by participating in the User Experience Improvement Program. Participation in the program is voluntary and you can opt out at any time. When you participate in the User Experience Improvement Program, your computer sends anonymous information to VMware, which may include product configuration; usage and performance data, virtual machine configuration; usage and performance data, and information about your host system specifications and configuration.

reg key VMware Workstation pass gopalhot
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu
help video download

download
rapid link
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
hotfile link
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_Workstation_7.1.261024.part1.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_Workstation_7.1.261024.part2.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_Workstation_7.1.261024.part3.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_Workstation_7.1.261024.part4.rar

2nd u need VMware 7.1 & Mac OSX Leopard (Hackintosh)

lright, so here I have VMware 7.1 and a working Osx Leopord VMX file for VMware.

I have personally tested this on my PC.

http://i50.tinypic.com/i6l7kk.png
download all part VMware 7.1 & Mac OSX Leopard
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part01.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part02.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part04.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part03.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part05.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part06.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part07.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part09.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part08.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part10.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part11.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part12.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part13.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: VMware_7.1___OSX_Leopard__Hackintosh_.part14.rar
pass warez-bb
3rd u need PwnageTool_3.1.5.dmg

4ht u need 9.2 mac v i tunes download

now start ur work in ur new mac virtual pc

The following step-by-step instructions will help you jailbreak your iPhone running on iPhone firmware 3.1.3 with PwnageTool 3.1.5:

Step 1: Download and install the latest version of iTunes.

Step 2: Now start iTunes and sync your iPhone with your PC so that it backs-up all your important data including settings, apps, music, contacts and photos.

Step 3: Download PwnageTool 3.1.5 and the original iPhone OS 3.1.3 for your version of iPhone (download links given below). Move all these files to your desktop.

Step 4: Start PwnageTool 3.1.5 and select your device:

http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content...Jailbreak1.jpg

Step 5: PwnageTool 3.1.5 will now automatically detect the correct firmware for your device as shown in the screenshot belo

http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content...eTool3.1.5.jpg

Step 6: Click on "No" when PwnageTool asks you “Do you have an iPhone contract that would activate normally through iTunes?”:

http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content...Jailbreak1.png

Clicking on “Yes” will update your baseband to the latest version which will make your device almost impossible to unlock. Click on “Yes” only if you are on an officially supported carrier like AT&T.

Step 7: PwnageTool will now create the custom .ipsw file for your iPhone which will be jailbroken.

http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content...Jailbreak2.jpg

The following “ihaz Success” screen will confirm that the requested .ipsw file has been created successfully.

http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content...Jailbreak4.jpg

Step 8: Once the .ipsw file has been created, you will now have to restore your iPhone to this custom firmware 3.1.3 that you just cooked using PwnageTool 3.1.5 for your iPhone. Click on your phone icon from the sidebar in iTunes. Now press and hold left “alt” button (“Shift” button on Windows) on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” (Not “Update” or “Check for Update”) button in the iTunes and then release the “Shift” button.

This will make iTunes prompt you to select the location for your downloaded custom firmware 3.1.3. Select that custom .ipsw file and click on “Open”.

Step 9: Now sit back and enjoy as iTunes does the rest for you. This will involve a series of automated steps. Be patient at this stage and don’t do anything silly. Just wait while iTunes installs the new firmware 3.1.3 on your iPhone. Your iPhone screen at this point will be showing a progress bar indicating installation progress. After the installation is done, iPhone will restart automatically and you should now have a fully jailbroken iPhone/iPod touch running on firmware 3.1.3. and 4

http://www.imageput.com/hosted/23754...rl8mjh3t48.gif
http://www.imageput.com/hosted/24608...syr9sncliy.gif

Moaead123 06-28-2010 07:42

Yeah i was thinking about it days ago

but dose Pwnage Tool Jilbreak New bootrom 3GS?

mohit_kripalu01 06-28-2010 07:43

which bootrom work old or new u test this new bootrom 6.4 ..........?

uqbah 06-28-2010 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moaead123 (Post 6015964)
Yeah i was thinking about it days ago

but dose Pwnage Tool Jilbreak New bootrom 3GS?

only old boot bro..
and there are few rumours arround that there will be new version from apple with 5.14 boot soon..so just save SHSH for ur fones..and wait for that then after dev team will release new boot jailbreak..

Moaead123 06-28-2010 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by uqbah (Post 6015987)
only old boot bro..
and there are few rumours arround that there will be new version from apple with 5.14 boot soon..so just save SHSH for ur fones..and wait for that then after dev team will release new boot jailbreak..

well, im stuck on Emergncy Call screen its on 3.1.3 will that works?

gopalhot 06-28-2010 08:18

yes working Emergncy Call screen

YoungSokattra 06-28-2010 08:28

My friend ! This isn't for all pcs, only for pcs that have an option( Visualization in CMOS). if no this option you can't use Mac on pc. I tested already on my laptop, but not work.

v11 06-28-2010 09:01

With Bootloader vers. 6.4 work 3GS ?

Thanks.

daveiant 06-28-2010 09:03

now work with new bootroom .

its for old boot only,

daveiant 06-28-2010 09:16

not work with new bootroom .

its for old boot only,

hi_tech007 06-28-2010 09:37

when can make jailbreak for new bootrom ????????

MudiW 06-28-2010 10:03

Isnt easier for someone just to post the ipsw made from pwnage tool? Which I think it have already been posted in this forum.

Or will having a mac fix the error 1604 or 1600 we are having, which I doubt.

Platijet 06-28-2010 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MudiW (Post 6016574)
Isnt easier for someone just to post the ipsw made from pwnage tool? Which I think it have already been posted in this forum.

Or will having a mac fix the error 1604 or 1600 we are having, which I doubt.

I totaly agree with you

amm_hazz 06-30-2010 03:38

1 Attachment(s)
what password ? please..

amm_hazz 06-30-2010 03:58

sorry i new mac user, password is "password"