GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 14:12   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 111423
Sonork: 100.1618414
Thanks Meter: 22
some explanation from the geeks please!!

Hi
I see that most team first have some interrest in release Jailbreak

Because is the most thing in Iphone s apesar ipHone today is for the childs play not for grow people ..... but that is my opinion .....

what i want to ask is why never no one ( "Team s " ) release some kind of application free or not free that only could calculate or read the NCK code from this devices ....

Most people the only thing that ask is for the NCK !!!!!
And for the most people the jailbreak or not jailbreak is the same because they are so donkey that not use cyndia they only have it because they need to unlock.....

Can anyone explain why some software like code reader only never appear ? is because apple is a great Tech company ? is because all want to be like Geeeeehoot and some day go to cort blabla i m the great???

Please do not take my post so offensive are just questions that I often wonder! I think that all personnel contributing to this forum has its value

I wish you all a good entry in 2012

Last edited by Fatmox; 12-31-2011 at 14:19.
Old 12-31-2011, 14:48   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 731613
Thanks Meter: 67
Iphones dont use nck code for unlocking. So that is why it cannot be read!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cowen1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 15:20   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

some explanation from the geeks please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowen1000 View Post
Iphones dont use nck code for unlocking. So that is why it cannot be read!!
if not! why can i call to my operator and buy the code for unlock ?

i have made that already and they ask me 250 €

it means that the mobile phone have code rigth ? NCK ?
Old 12-31-2011, 18:49   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 186734
Thanks Meter: 165
Nope...

When your company unlocks your handset this phone is being marked on apple's server as UNLOCKED. And from that moment every time you change the sim and connect that to apple servers (via iTunes or wifi) it gets activated. I think you've noticed already that this is the only phone in the market that needs connecting to Apple's server before you can use it.
No NCK for iPhones I'm afraid.

zeezoo
The Following User Says Thank You to zeezoo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 22:34   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55964
Thanks Meter: 12
I'm sure that "some kind" of NCK exists. But modern cryptography allows to store NCK in encrypted form. The CPU itself encrypts NCK received from iTunes and compares the two hashes. It may take years to find the collision between NCK and NCK-hash.
The best approach was probably the "testpoint solution"(As it was done for majority of Siemens products). But because Apple switched modem part from Siemens to Qualcomm it would never appear. Fortunately Qualcomms have crappy protection, and permanent unlock(but not the activation) may be released.
The Following User Says Thank You to Botya666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 23:23   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1081371
Thanks Meter: 720
iPhone Dont have NCK code!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:31   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 74075
Thanks Meter: 71
Understand that there is no nck that we know of.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:41   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

cont...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botya666 View Post
I'm sure that "some kind" of NCK exists. But modern cryptography allows to store NCK in encrypted form. The CPU itself encrypts NCK received from iTunes and compares the two hashes. It may take years to find the collision between NCK and NCK-hash.
The best approach was probably the "testpoint solution"(As it was done for majority of Siemens products). But because Apple switched modem part from Siemens to Qualcomm it would never appear. Fortunately Qualcomms have crappy protection, and permanent unlock(but not the activation) may be released.
ok seems logic yours ...

and when we see post like this --> http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...2/#post8043717

this guys make the job how?
have direct access to the operator and and by other hands ????......

( corruption i say corruption because the prices that this guys take some times is inferior to the prices that the operator takes to the clients ..... and the operator to sell the devices a lower prices with contract they have to pay something to apple to make the devices less expensive, in prices and after they get sell devices locked and blablabla then take the money from the client blablaba... )

so if they can access to ways that the operator do the work for unlock???
they can inform apple that this imei is out of contract and after this day the device should be unlocked ?

i m think correct ???

Tank s
Old 01-21-2012, 15:17   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55964
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmox View Post
ok seems logic yours ...

and when we see post like this --> http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...2/#post8043717

this guys make the job how?
have direct access to the operator and and by other hands ????......

( corruption i say corruption because the prices that this guys take some times is inferior to the prices that the operator takes to the clients ..... and the operator to sell the devices a lower prices with contract they have to pay something to apple to make the devices less expensive, in prices and after they get sell devices locked and blablabla then take the money from the client blablaba... )

so if they can access to ways that the operator do the work for unlock???
they can inform apple that this imei is out of contract and after this day the device should be unlocked ?

i m think correct ???

Tank s
I this case carrier allows unlocking. And to find a "useful person" in that company is probably easier than to find someone in Apple. Because of that permanent unlock for some carriers is available.
"NCK does not exist" is discussable. When Apple server sends some byte sequence to permanently unlock the modem that sequence can be called NCK. It does not matter for me if it is 8 digit or 1000 digit sequence. It still performs the same task.