GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/were-sorry-we-unable-continue-your-activation-time-1582913/)

samee2006 12-15-2012 00:22

We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time

1 Attachment(s)
My iphone 4 was hit hard on floor and the display was replaced. Since then it can not connect to itunes above error occurs.

When I connect using iFunbox. iSpirit or iExplorer I can access all file structure including system. However pls see the attached screen shot that shows UDID as unrecognized.

Onlything I want is recovering messages inside the phone(including some deleted sms). So I tried Dr.Fone for recovering but when it connects in DFU mode it reads up to 99% and gives read failure error. Is there is any hardware issue that prevent me from recovering messages. Please help me.

Samapriya:confused:

..::Nokian CareŽ::.. 12-15-2012 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by samee2006 (Post 9018364)
My iphone 4 was hit hard on floor and the display was replaced. Since then it can not connect to itunes above error occurs.

When I connect using iFunbox. iSpirit or iExplorer I can access all file structure including system. However pls see the attached screen shot that shows UDID as unrecognized.

Onlything I want is recovering messages inside the phone(including some deleted sms). So I tried Dr.Fone for recovering but when it connects in DFU mode it reads up to 99% and gives read failure error. Is there is any hardware issue that prevent me from recovering messages. Please help me.

u can go here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3928478

OR

support.apple.com
contact us
or 800-myapple

samee2006 12-15-2012 23:46

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Nokian Care,

The link you have given shows a solution for the error as restoring the device using a earlier backup. However in my case I just want to recover the messages (including deleted) not the phone. Pls refer the screen shot for iPhone 4 display status. This is screen always showed up when the iphone is on.

So I don't have a backup & I can not restore the phone due to the risk of getting lost of my messages. Can you figure out anyway to recover my messages (including deleted.)

Thanks & waiting for reply.

~Leo~ 12-16-2012 03:42

You said u have error and u didnt posted which error exactly
Post the error exactly as its displayed maybe we can help u
In 2nd picture u have problem activating the phone
Imei is ok ?

..::Nokian CareŽ::.. 12-16-2012 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by samee2006 (Post 9020888)
Dear Nokian Care,

The link you have given shows a solution for the error as restoring the device using a earlier backup. However in my case I just want to recover the messages (including deleted) not the phone. Pls refer the screen shot for iPhone 4 display status. This is screen always showed up when the iphone is on.

So I don't have a backup & I can not restore the phone due to the risk of getting lost of my messages. Can you figure out anyway to recover my messages (including deleted.)

Thanks & waiting for reply.

dear bro plz define what error u actualy faced then we will be able to help u.

br,
azam

eumore79 12-16-2012 09:00

try use other usb cable or other computer or try to change charging port

fadi9 12-16-2012 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by samee2006 (Post 9018364)

Post your imei here if possible to see !
and tell us what message and error are u getting when connecting to itunes

samee2006 12-16-2012 19:59

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks for all masters who are willing to help me in this regard. As you all requested I took few important screen shots of messages I received each time I connect the phone to computer.

"iPhone Drivers" image shows that DFU mode drivers are correctly installed.

"Iphone Storage" image shows that mass storage is also working.

"iTunes 1,2 & 3" images show what happening when connects to itunes.

"Dr.Fone 1,2,3,4 & 5" images show what happening when connects to Dr. Fone software.

What I only need is to recover messages (including recently deleted). If I restored as suggested by iTunes I doubt whether I could recover the data I need. Please help.

Samapriya

samee2006 12-16-2012 20:02

5 Attachment(s)
Dear friends,

Hear are other attachments. Currently IMEI number is unreadable by any software I tried.

Samapriya

CONCORDIA GSM 12-16-2012 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by samee2006 (Post 9022763)
Thanks for all masters who are willing to help me in this regard. As you all requested I took few important screen shots of messages I received each time I connect the phone to computer.

"iPhone Drivers" image shows that DFU mode drivers are correctly installed.

"Iphone Storage" image shows that mass storage is also working.

"iTunes 1,2 & 3" images show what happening when connects to itunes.

"Dr.Fone 1,2,3,4 & 5" images show what happening when connects to Dr. Fone software.

What I only need is to recover messages (including recently deleted). If I restored as suggested by iTunes I doubt whether I could recover the data I need. Please help.

Samapriya

let me know which version exactly u want to restore atm ?? 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 ??
also do u have fu unit ??? ;)

samee2006 12-16-2012 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by CONCORDIA GSM (Post 9022772)
let me know which version exactly u want to restore atm ?? 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 ??
also do u have fu unit ??? ;)

Dear Master,

If I'm forced to restore I would prefer to version 5.1. However as I posted my main aim is recovering messages. So if I restore the phone won't it be a problem to recover data?

Samapriya

samee2006 12-16-2012 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Nokian CareŽ::.. (Post 9021316)
dear bro plz define what error u actualy faced then we will be able to help u.

br,
azam

Dear friend,

please refer my two new replies with screen shots. you will understand my issue.
Thanks for your kind attention.

samee2006 12-16-2012 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by eumore79 (Post 9021472)
try use other usb cable or other computer or try to change charging port

I already checked with another cable & computer. It didn't help either. However I don't get what you meant by changing charging port.

samee2006 12-16-2012 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by fadi9 (Post 9021506)
Post your imei here if possible to see !
and tell us what message and error are u getting when connecting to itunes

pls refer my two posts with screen shots. However currently IMEI number is unreadable by any software I tried.

CONCORDIA GSM 12-16-2012 20:56

whats the status of phone now ???
is it on demanding activation or what ???